Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 138)

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by purplenpink

Rabba Ve lovely ladies!

Full on nostalgia session is on I see Smile The ME where he finds out about Khushi's engagement was one of the best I think

So any spoliers other than Mishti's? Khushi leaving RM might not be such a bad thing na?

Morning Payalia! 

Ab jab current track is all about di bani saut to didi ki saut, nostalgia mode mein hi raheka padi na... 

I have wonly read Mishti's spoilers.. Perfume ji ki to baat  mere palle nahi padti and I have discovered I am not that crazy for spoilers to try and learn a new non-language 

I am happy with bhabhi getting the heck out of the zoo.. Whatever the reason Tongue

Hey Mukta Smile

While I am still team Anjali, I would like to see some progress on her track even if it is Di ki Saut or whatever..I get the whole grieving and removed from reality bit but it's time they did a fuller reveal of her track

RM as zoo? LOL Bechaare RM waasis get a lot of flak which a few closed doors and basic ettiquette like knocking on the door would have prevented Wink

Arnie bitwa ko bhi family living room hi mila tha to woo his wifey?LOL Yahi paving the path with roses poolside pe kiya hota toh this would have been a different weekend for fandom

Arre Yaar, I am the most confused souls on this hangout.. I get that Anji is shattered.. She needs time to regroup.. I don't mind her being upset.. I don't like the treatment they're giving the issue.. I don't like that she tried to self abort.. That she gets put to sleep the instant she starts asking kostins.. To start with I had hated that her husband was thrown out of the house without so much as a bleak attempt at why Arnie believes his jija is capable of all the wrong doings.. 
But that doesn't justify her constant loop of Arnie FB where he tells her she is the most important person in his life.. 

RM is a zoo.. They have a goat in Lakshmiji and an ass in Akash bitwa. Baaki ke creatures I haven't come up with.. Like Ragini suggested in her VM, they need to get locks for their doors.

Arnie bitwa ka ghar hai.. It's his house dammit! And she is his legally wedded wife.. That the current circumstances in their family aren't very romantic is a different story.. But when he did plan it by the poolside, toh bhi to logon me dekh hi liya tha LOL.. All roads in IPK land lead to ArHi interruption 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-DiyaS

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Happy Teej ladies ...and Sunday...Smile

What have I missed?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Happy Teej ladies ...and Sunday...Smile

What have I missed?

Happy Teej, Vee Smile

How is it going?

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hello hi SGs!! Kya chal raha hai?

Oh i see Doc has a new shart and me loves it and ever in my SKD i choose the koi shak option!! Khushi ko red sari pehen ne ka padi!!

Go to top