Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 136)

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 412

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by savvy05



RV gals..looks like Mishti devi did grace her presence. I am liking this track of her leaving to GH. She does not  have to be in hiding in RM. Arnav once said only a "pagal" would leave all the RM wealth and go and she is doing just that, Arnav bitwa is going to be left eating his words at the same time attempting/meeting/pacifying Khushi outside of RM... I am liking it.!!!

Savvy, I like her leaving too.. Am not so sure about the mahaanta part.. I want her to be angry about how she has been wronged too.. Not just "I lau you, but I can't see di unhappy".. But like I said I'll take what we get as long as she out of there Smile
I hope it's I lau you but we had a contract and I did my bit. Now let me live in peace.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Rag1niipkbsPr1yanka

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Joined: 06 January 2012
Posts: 2303

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Rabba Ve lovely ladies!
 
Full on nostalgia session is on I see Smile The ME where he finds out about Khushi's engagement was one of the best I think
 
So any spoliers other than Mishti's? Khushi leaving RM might not be such a bad thing na?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Rag1nisoapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 1865

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwink630

Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by savvy05



RV gals..looks like Mishti devi did grace her presence. I am liking this track of her leaving to GH. She does not  have to be in hiding in RM. Arnav once said only a "pagal" would leave all the RM wealth and go and she is doing just that, Arnav bitwa is going to be left eating his words at the same time attempting/meeting/pacifying Khushi outside of RM... I am liking it.!!!

Savvy, I like her leaving too.. Am not so sure about the mahaanta part.. I want her to be angry about how she has been wronged too.. Not just "I lau you, but I can't see di unhappy".. But like I said I'll take what we get as long as she out of there Smile
I hope it's I lau you but we had a contract and I did my bit. Now let me live in peace.

Bhabhi living in peace? Aapne Aaj tak ye soap dekhna nahi kya.. LOL Na bhabhi khud chain se rehti hai na bhaiyya ko rehne deti hai Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-purplenpinkRag1niPr1yankaipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 1865

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Rabba Ve lovely ladies!
 
Full on nostalgia session is on I see Smile The ME where he finds out about Khushi's engagement was one of the best I think
 
So any spoliers other than Mishti's? Khushi leaving RM might not be such a bad thing na?

Morning Payalia! 

Ab jab current track is all about di bani saut to didi ki saut, nostalgia mode mein hi raheka padi na... 

I have wonly read Mishti's spoilers.. Perfume ji ki to baat  mere palle nahi padti and I have discovered I am not that crazy for spoilers to try and learn a new non-language 

I am happy with bhabhi getting the heck out of the zoo.. Whatever the reason Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-purplenpinkRag1nisoapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
So khoosi lies to arnav bitua and leaves..

Kaisa liej??

itna jhooth bolti hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Rag1niPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 17871

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

So khoosi lies to arnav bitua and leaves..

Kaisa liej??

itna jhooth bolti hai...

i know…jhooth kahne ki kya zaroorat hai…sach kahe aur jaaye...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Rag1niipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

So khoosi lies to arnav bitua and leaves..

Kaisa liej??

itna jhooth bolti hai...


<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">i know…jhooth kahne ki kya zaroorat hai…sach kahe aur jaaye...</font>


So bemaar buaji is a bahana. And arnie realises later she ain't coming back at all..

She's the first SP bahu Jo jooth pe jooth bolti rehti hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Pr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 4652

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

So khoosi lies to arnav bitua and leaves..

Kaisa liej??

itna jhooth bolti hai...

i know'jhooth kahne ki kya zaroorat hai'sach kahe aur jaaye...

Jhooth bolenge, tabhi toh MU hoga.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51ipkbsPr1yanka

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun's Image[only for girls]

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 1   Views: 1815

CATZ.. 1 1815 06 December 2011 at 2:16am by coolsabs
shhh Girls ASR told u to Shhh pix added

2 3 4

Author: MaNanHoLiC   Replies: 26   Views: 3958

MaNanHoLiC 26 3958 03 December 2011 at 8:55am by RiyaDutta
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5614

-Sush- 38 5614 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
Symbolism of Garima's talk to the 2 girls

Author: princessunara   Replies: 5   Views: 1370

princessunara 5 1370 23 November 2011 at 11:45am by LoLo
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2702

neelamra 17 2702 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index