Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 135)

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

BTW, India has a new Presidentji. Agar kissi ko farq padtha hain toh mubarak. Nahin toh, koyi baat nahin.

Thank you.. IPK knowledge ke sath sath GK bhi improve ker lenge, waise I am coming to know a lot about north Indian festivals - I guess some sort of justification for my madness?Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51-Maggie-Rag1nisoapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Moksha51

Ya. I didn't realise she was leaving because of mahaanta. I hate mahaanta. Bas. But chaliye, lets see what ACTUALLY happens :)
I liked the Swami track mostly. It was lame, but kind of entertaining. But the food thing was just ridiculous.
VM pasand karne ke liye shukriya.

Yeah, I am mostly allergic to mahaanta too.. But i will make do as long as bhabhi goes and bhaiyya realizes that he misses her. 

Swami track mein bhabhi ki comic timing was something else.. You couldn't help but crack up LOL And bhaiyya gave just the right axe-pressions.. Food thing.. Don't get me started in the logic boatwa.. Humein Bahut daat padti hai us raaste pe chalne ke liye Cry

Daantne walle toh so rahe hain. Shayad :P
We got a fantastic line from bhaiya then, "Swami se acha toh Laad Governor hi tha"

Pata nahi Yaar.. Kabhi kabhi yeh log mujh Jaime (not so) nadaan bacchon ko stealth mode mein bhi monitor karte hai.. 

"subah ki is mangal bela mein yeh chaay ki pyali sweekar kijiye" something like that.. And "phis phis.. Perfume"... Bhaiyya ki Hindi Bahut hi weak hai 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Rag1niipkbsPr1yanka

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
One last question before I log off- why are forumwasis harping on rain when MD clearly said there is no such scene shot?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Rag1nisoapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

BTW, India has a new Presidentji. Agar kissi ko farq padtha hain toh mubarak. Nahin toh, koyi baat nahin.

Thank you.. IPK knowledge ke sath sath GK bhi improve ker lenge, waise I am coming to know a lot about north Indian festivals - I guess some sort of justification for my madness?Wink

Bilkul. Also, all those Hindi words.
New one is, courtesy Buaji - Chataak si Bhatiji!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savvy05Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">One last question before I log off- why are forumwasis harping on rain when MD clearly said there is no such scene shot?</font>

Atoot vishwaas in SKD...
Dil nahi maanta..
Anjali Di style denial.. D'oh

Edited by ipkbs - 22 July 2012 at 7:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamMoksha51-Maggie-Rag1nisoapsudssavvy05Pr1yanka

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">One last question before I log off- why are forumwasis harping on rain when MD clearly said there is no such scene shot?</font>

Atoot vishwaas on SKD...
Dil nahi maanta..
Anjali Di style denial.. D'oh

Satyanash.. so it is back to SKDOuch My alert to log off. Have a wonderful Sunday gals..

@Rags - yes I cannot underestimate the addition shudh hindi words to my vocabulary, thanks to IPK!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Rag1niipkbsPr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Ya. I didn't realise she was leaving because of mahaanta. I hate mahaanta. Bas. But chaliye, lets see what ACTUALLY happens :)
I liked the Swami track mostly. It was lame, but kind of entertaining. But the food thing was just ridiculous.
VM pasand karne ke liye shukriya.

Yeah, I am mostly allergic to mahaanta too.. But i will make do as long as bhabhi goes and bhaiyya realizes that he misses her. 

Swami track mein bhabhi ki comic timing was something else.. You couldn't help but crack up LOL And bhaiyya gave just the right axe-pressions.. Food thing.. Don't get me started in the logic boatwa.. Humein Bahut daat padti hai us raaste pe chalne ke liye Cry

Daantne walle toh so rahe hain. Shayad :P
We got a fantastic line from bhaiya then, "Swami se acha toh Laad Governor hi tha"

Pata nahi Yaar.. Kabhi kabhi yeh log mujh Jaime (not so) nadaan bacchon ko stealth mode mein bhi monitor karte hai.. 

"subah ki is mangal bela mein yeh chaay ki pyali sweekar kijiye" something like that.. And "phis phis.. Perfume"... Bhaiyya ki Hindi Bahut hi weak hai 

Naye din ka shubh arambh is chai ki chuski se karein <dramatic pause> Swami.
What!
Aapki chai Swami, jo aapke what the ke karan thandi ho rahi hain!
:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51soapsudsipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@Savvy, I know we can't avoid mahaanta.. Dont know when amma and buaji will start aski lostins.. You'll be surprised how less keyed in Telly moms can be to their bitiyas.. One look at me and my mom will know I am not being truthful with her.. Fir to DM can also not save me Wink

@ Tee.. Yes leaving di ke liye.. Have accepted it.. Still don't like it.. Jo bhi ho.. Bhaiyya has to woo her back.. And walk the fine rope of giving di importance while trying to woo khoosie back.. Wonder is AR will shutdown due to negligence 

@Diwali scenes... Aah to the days of tighter scripts and direction..and most importantly bhaiyya's shorter hair! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Rag1nisoapsudsPr1yankaipkbs

Go to top