Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 13)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by sbk2

Taybs!!

OMG! That is a gem of a song and one of my most favorites...

Loved the VM! Fabulous!

</div>
<div>

Tee. Another GEM. Clap

Ippy ... fabulous VM ... LOVE that song Clap YT link please?

thanks Diya and ratna and everyone else.

here's the link Diya.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AQhNKrRdXKs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingpremparbat

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by -monalisa-

<font size="3">And she tells chotte that he has changed because he is in Lau.</font>
<font size="3">Now Anji Di, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but after those lines, if chotte does change now. ThenEvil Smile</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Kya baat hai Ippy! Clap</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Awesome VM as usual, one of my favorite songs ever!</font>

shukhriya Hug

I like the song now as well.
I thought it was a Kumar sanu song till I did song hunting for yesterday's vm and found this version. And I have to say this is wayyy better...

Loved todays VM...but yesterday's is still my favorite! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating-monalisa-ipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

I'm interested in seeing what happens on Monday, I want Arnav to defend his love to Anjali and try to make her see who is the real culprit here. They need to stop shielding her, she is not that fragile infact right now she is anything but that as I see her manipulating things to get what she wants, she knows how to play on ones emotions. After that what I'm really interested in is how Arnav interacts with Khushi, I don't think he'll be making the same mistake he did before by lashing out at her instead he may hide the truth fearing she'll walk out on him for good. I just don't see Arnav letting Khushi go, no matter what. He just fought to win her back, vowed to make her his forever and admitted to being unable to live without her.

Mandy - you're forgetting the other half of the equation here. Wanna sharth that Khushi-ji will find out what Di-ji wants, and try to leave RM-ji?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillatingdocgirlsoapsudssavvy05Pr1yankaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
@Sari-great post -- so you think KKGSR won? Guess she got what she wanted ... but for how long?
@Jamba -------- loved the Take 5 ... RM is a real zoo -- guess Payal , Khusi and Arnav should walk out
@ipkbs - great VM - vintage/gold RK!
@Rest of SGs -- do we continue to see angry face DPs?

Great episode... we knew this would happen -- romance would be cut short... but Khushi was on the war path for a week -- loved the ride while it lasted...hope it continues... someone mentioned that the title track was played -- so let's hope this lasts.

Di is MIL personified now...Saas bhi kabhi di thi ... I feel that Arnav should tell the whole truth ... not sure about six months ... but everything else and let her decide . After all , he knew the truth about Shyam too and she will be more likely to believe him rather than thinking that Khushi is behind it all...

Payal should seriously walk out ...support her and there is no RTR for Akash...!

And sharting continues-- keeps us going when the episodes are bad/story not making sense ...!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie-Scintillatingdocgirl-Jamba-savvy05--Sari--ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

shukhriya Hug

I like the song now as well.
<font color="#0000ff">I thought it was a Kumar sanu song</font> till I did song hunting for yesterday's vm and found this version. And I have to say this is wayyy better...

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Maha freaking satyanash, ladki!!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">That's like attributing a Picasso painting to an artistically inept second grader!Angry</font>

how was I supposed to know J?
I made the discovery and realised Kumar sanu is a banshee..

LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating-Jamba--monalisa-savvy05Newbiesoapfan

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by -monalisa-

- Whatay beautiful hug it was, Khushiji continues to impress with her running and leaping prowess.  Arnav bitwa, kya baat hai, yeh to major progress ho gaya.  The first time she hugged you, all you could do was imitate a freeze-frame robot with your arms in mid-air.  The second time,  it took you a couple of seconds to recover after she hurtled herself at you at Rocky's adda.   The next time, you thought she wanted a lullaby and you carried her off to bed, and rocked her to sleep D'oh
This time, you were actually prepared and managed to get those arms around her with perfect timing. We are so proud.  But wait, it gets better.  You even pulled her back into your arms to nip that ramanchi-tirade right in the bud.  Way to go, dude!  

Manisha.what do you think happens in attempt number 5 Wink. Journey of the hug - very nicely done.

Very simble only Savvyji,  Arnav runs across the room into HER arms.  Tongue

Edited by -monalisa- - 20 July 2012 at 8:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-soapsuds-Jamba-savvy05Pr1yankaNewbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by .Mandy.

I'm interested in seeing what happens on Monday, I want Arnav to defend his love to Anjali and try to make her see who is the real culprit here. They need to stop shielding her, she is not that fragile infact right now she is anything but that as I see her manipulating things to get what she wants, she knows how to play on ones emotions. After that what I'm really interested in is how Arnav interacts with Khushi, I don't think he'll be making the same mistake he did before by lashing out at her instead he may hide the truth fearing she'll walk out on him for good. I just don't see Arnav letting Khushi go, no matter what. He just fought to win her back, vowed to make her his forever and admitted to being unable to live without her.

Mandy - you're forgetting the other half of the equation here. Wanna sharth that Khushi-ji will find out what Di-ji wants, and try to leave RM-ji?
Jambaji - Arnav may let her go .. but TRP mata and SP will keep her back...so going for the explanation track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Jamba-savvy05

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Ok Song of the evening has been posted on Page 1...I am debating a full on post still only because I have 7 minutes worth to describe...and in the spirit of not sounding like the rest of the meat fest outside of the hangout I am making peace with it all and holding it within for now Stern Smile

Edited by -Vee05- - 20 July 2012 at 8:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Scintillating-monalisa-soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

Go to top