Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 126)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Joined: 16 August 2011
Posts: 5578

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
its kind of funny...

6 months have elapsed since Anjali's pregnancy was announced... yet we don't see a baby bump... however on the other hand, we have Khushi who was 18 a year back (when the serial commenced), then she was 21 going on 22 in April/May this year (when she was writing her last will) and recently she was shown to be 25 years of age at the time of signing her marriage contract... Shocked 

 her age seems to be contracting and increasing ... would the PH care to explain how the calendar works in IPKKND land... LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari---monalisa--Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Joined: 27 January 2012
Posts: 3709

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Doc- what a beautifully laid out Sharth! Clap

Going with koi shaq on this one. It's a trp magnet and I'd love for that beautiful saree to see the light of the day. Not in SKD by any stretch but after lunch cynicism is at it's lowest level for the day LOL

Thanks, Payal. You're doing ramanchi of the cynics club, chica. More and more youre in SKD --- don't think I'm not keeping tabs. We'll have to sic J and Joey on you pretty soon to bring you back to the straight narrow. LOL

Ladeej, pleasure as always. Teej in SKD beckons Wink . Rabba Ve, until tomorrow  Hug 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpink-monalisa--Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 6075

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by -Jamba-

ok ladies - early call tomorrow. Have to go see my fake patients, since I'm now an official SG sawbones. 

Rabba Ve.


Be careful with the scalpel JWink...save it to use on the take 5

Absolutely. 

The pointy end goes into the other guy, right? 


Thats a stilleto J...just sayingTongue

Gotcha. Now I get why anesthesia is necessary. You stab randomly and hope you poke a hole somewhere. 

Hey ! Imma doctor!!! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 53305

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by -Jamba-

I don't understand. 

If 6 months are over - where's the freaking baby bump? Angry

And if the 6 months aren't over - why is Khushi-ji leaving the house?



I've lost track of how long Anjali's supposed to be but Khushi is leaving because Bua is sick. While I don't doubt Bua is not well its obvious that is not her only reason for leaving. Khushi is doing a jail break, breaking free of the RM prison and finding sanity at GH.
 
you didnt see Mishti's new spoiler? go back few pages Biraj has posted the link

Edited, just read oh wow that was fast no wonder Arnav is fuming. He can't make her stay, he should've roped in a second wedding before that contract ended.
 
Why am I not surprised with Anjali??

The spoiler os as usual confusing...
If khushi is leaving coz 6 months are up then why lie ?Confused

I'm lost too as I remember in the SBS interview, Arnav said its only been four months not six.
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Joined: 27 January 2012
Posts: 3709

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

sheila just realized haven't paid up on the last sharth...though I am not yet convinced we lostWink...yes almost...but almost is not it...ask Arnie..Wink

have go check up what the jurmana is...not sure...

as for the new one...I have a kostin...is the main thing the sari or the teej...?

I am sure she is wearing the sari sometime...but not sure about teej...i mean it happening on teej

Biraj, it's 1. teej happens, pink sari, 2, teej happens, no pink sari,  3. what teej? no teej happens. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa--Jamba-

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 6808

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by -Jamba-

ok ladies - early call tomorrow. Have to go see my fake patients, since I'm now an official SG sawbones. 

Rabba Ve.


Be careful with the scalpel JWink...save it to use on the take 5

Absolutely. 

The pointy end goes into the other guy, right? 


Thats a stilleto J...just sayingTongue

Gotcha. Now I get why anesthesia is necessary. You stab randomly and hope you poke a hole somewhere. 

Hey ! Imma doctor!!! Tongue


sshhh...thats a trade secret...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-monalisa-

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Joined: 14 March 2008
Posts: 6064

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

sheila just realized haven't paid up on the last sharth...though I am not yet convinced we lostWink...yes almost...but almost is not it...ask Arnie..Wink

have go check up what the jurmana is...not sure...

as for the new one...I have a kostin...is the main thing the sari or the teej...?

I am sure she is wearing the sari sometime...but not sure about teej...i mean it happening on teej

Biraj!!! Hug My thoughts exactly. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlsoapsuds

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Joined: 14 March 2008
Posts: 6064

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by -Jamba-

I don't understand. 

If 6 months are over - where's the freaking baby bump? Angry

And if the 6 months aren't over - why is Khushi-ji leaving the house?



I've lost track of how long Anjali's supposed to be but Khushi is leaving because Bua is sick. While I don't doubt Bua is not well its obvious that is not her only reason for leaving. Khushi is doing a jail break, breaking free of the RM prison and finding sanity at GH.
 
you didnt see Mishti's new spoiler? go back few pages Biraj has posted the link

Edited, just read oh wow that was fast no wonder Arnav is fuming. He can't make her stay, he should've roped in a second wedding before that contract ended.
 
Why am I not surprised with Anjali??

The spoiler os as usual confusing...
If khushi is leaving coz 6 months are up then why lie ?Confused

I'm lost too as I remember in the SBS interview, Arnav said its only been four months not six.
 

Dimaag ka bharta. Sheeesh. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun's Image[only for girls]

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 1   Views: 1832

CATZ.. 1 1832 06 December 2011 at 2:16am by coolsabs
shhh Girls ASR told u to Shhh pix added

2 3 4

Author: --HiNa--   Replies: 26   Views: 3981

--HiNa-- 26 3981 03 December 2011 at 8:55am by RiyaDutta
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5690

-Sush- 38 5690 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
Symbolism of Garima's talk to the 2 girls

Author: princessunara   Replies: 5   Views: 1393

princessunara 5 1393 23 November 2011 at 11:45am by LoLo
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2735

neelamra 17 2735 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index