Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 11)

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
@ Jamba...absolutely loved ur take 5...Clap,,,!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl--Sari---Jamba-savvy05ipkbs

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Sari, beautiful post!!! I was shocked to see ASR have rose petals awaiting his lady love, its kind of like in her dream only these weren't falling from the sky - it was better. This is what Khushi loves when he does something from the heart, the little things that make her smile. I would have liked had the CVs shown Khushi putting up more of a fight especially knowing he cheated but no it had to be rushed, I'll take what was shown as those five minutes were heavenly!! These two continue to prove that even in the little screentime they have together they can leave a great impact.

Onto the family's reaction. I get why Anjali thought he lied, this is not like the birthday scene in which they were in their room behind closed doors, this time around it was in the living room complete with rose petals. I don't fault her for MU him or for being upset that he is romancing his wife who she blames for kicking her husband out, that is what we should've seen but it turned it into something completely different. Anjali instead came off incredibly selfish and manipulative, what is with the sinc you've been married you've changed dialogue? This coming from a supporter of Khushi and Arnav, who up until Shyam's reveal loved Khushi as her own?? Very poorly written and executed scene and like you I cannot wait for Shyam's comeback. Until then though, Arnav has nothing to feel guilty about when it comes to Anjali if he wants to feel guilty then think of everything he put Khushi through and what she continues to go through. The poor girl was insulted again in front his eyes, she has to run to her room whenever Anjali is near as if she is a prisoner. He needs to fight for Khushi who has put her trust in him once again.

Updated on page 3 Tongue

Mandy, agree with you completely on @bold ... agree that Anjali thought he lied and had stayed back deliberately for Khushi ... and so she was upset ... but this is the same woman who used to wish for love in his life, and wanted Khushi for his bride even before he married her! So those dialogues about 'you've changed after marriage, you've started hiding things from me ...' came across as very manipulative and selfish ... she was happy for him to have a wife as long as the wife stayed second to Di in Arnav's priority list! Anjali, you don't even have a clue yet what more Arnav is hiding from you ... but the way they are setting it up, it might be that Anjali doesn't even believe Arnav when he tells her he knew about Shyam for so long.

Also, yesterday she was happy for Arnav to miss the satsang and go to work, but she's unhappy that he missed the satsang to come home for his wife?! In other words, she retains the right to decide his priorities for him? She is coming across as a typical selfish and over-possessive MIL ... and that is where the cv's have to tread very carefully ... so far they are failing!
And that is their main problem ... Khushi has been shown so often as being the victim without giving her any relief or redressal whatsoever, that the audience is not ready to show any sympathy to any other character who misunderstands her at all. Until and unless Arnav stands up for Khushi, clears her name in front of Akash, and preferably Mami too, and restores her and Payal's dignity, the audience's sympathy is completely with Khushi, and will never sway towards Anjali. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99ashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-docgirlmeens80stg1showstruck-Jamba--monalisa-soapsudspremparbat--Sari--savvy05NewbiesoapfanPSharadaipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by -Sush-

I liked the episode girls...felt sorry for ARNIE BITUA...no chance of getting any...any time soon...,!!! Poetic Justice!
Back from vacation Sush ? I saw you thinking of quitting IPK-- current track living up to expectations?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

And she tells chotte that he has changed because he is in Lau.
Now Anji Di, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but after those lines, if chotte does change now. ThenEvil Smile

Kya baat hai Ippy!  Clap  
Awesome VM as usual, one of my favorite songs ever! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630showstruck-Jamba-ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by --Sari--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Let doc be the judge for this one. But for future, we need a judge who doesn't participate in the sharthing; I can be that for future sharths...Wink</font>

I am done sharthing too...its depressing!!!

ROFL I don't mind the sharths at all; Doc has a good thing going to motivate the troops.  But I don't want the hangout to be like the rest of the forum. We have a good thing going...Let's keep it that way...
Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlsoapsudsshowstruck-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan-Vee05-ipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Res

Also noticed the irony ... when Khushi told Arnav he needed to take care of himself to look after his sister, he accepted quietly as he saw the good sense in what she said ... when Payal said the same thing, Akash got all emotional and 'you don't understand' hissy ... the difference in understanding between the two couples highlighted here again. 

Diya, totally missed it till you pointed out, well said.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80soapsudspremparbat-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanPSharadaDiyaS

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Originally posted by sbk2

I was hoping on Monday Arnav will clarify and tell that clingy self absorbed woman the whole truth...about KHushi's sacrifices, about how he went through hell and put her through hell so that this crazy woman could live happily in her make believe world of happiness...
If Anjali survived her husband getting kicked out of her life, surely she can survive the entire truth behind it all? Why on earth can't Arnav tell her and the remaining family the entire truth? What are they trying to protect? What ghar ki shanti?

But this is IPK...good deeds never come to light...good people keep suffering and getting berated...

My only hope...Arnav should defend Khushi from now on... I would love to see him firmly tell Anjali that he loves Khushi..and he is still the same brother to her...its her circumstances that have changed...not him.

I concur Shweta... ASR should do tell at least Anjali the truth.. if others are not interested in the truth, let ASR reveal it to them... enough of this hide and seek...   BTW the residents of RM  seem to be roaming freely and are in the habit of entering the bedrooms without knocking... the other day we saw Anji walking into ASR's room and today we also saw Maami doing the same i.e. walking into Akash's room unannounced... what  is with these people..? don't they have any etiquette...  Now Akash and ASR should learn to lock their rooms like the way Anji does LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-docgirlmeens80soapsudspremparbat-Jamba-savvy05ipkbsNewbiesoapfanDiyaS

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Originally posted by Josupra

Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by -monalisa-

- Whatay beautiful hug it was, Khushiji continues to impress with her running and leaping prowess.  Arnav bitwa, kya baat hai, yeh to major progress ho gaya.  The first time she hugged you, all you could do was imitate a freeze-frame robot with your arms in mid-air.  The second time,  it took you a couple of seconds to recover after she hurtled herself at you at Rocky's adda.   The next time, you thought she wanted a lullaby and you carried her off to bed, and rocked her to sleep D'oh
This time, you were actually prepared and managed to get those arms around her with perfect timing. We are so proud.  But wait, it gets better.  You even pulled her back into your arms to nip that ramanchi-tirade right in the bud.  Way to go, dude!  

Manisha.what do you think happens in attempt number 5 Wink. Journey of the hug - very nicely done.

I think Kushi herself will take the initiative and kiss him fast..LOL

That would be a great twist to it all Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630docgirlsoapsuds-Jamba-savvy05ipkbs

Go to top