Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 (Page 10)

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

- Whatay beautiful hug it was, Khushiji continues to impress with her running and leaping prowess.  Arnav bitwa, kya baat hai, yeh to major progress ho gaya.  The first time she hugged you, all you could do was imitate a freeze-frame robot with your arms in mid-air.  The second time,  it took you a couple of seconds to recover after she hurtled herself at you at Rocky's adda.   The next time, you thought she wanted a lullaby and you carried her off to bed, and rocked her to sleep D'oh
This time, you were actually prepared and managed to get those arms around her with perfect timing. We are so proud.  But wait, it gets better.  You even pulled her back into your arms to nip that ramanchi-tirade right in the bud.  Way to go, dude!  

Manisha.what do you think happens in attempt number 5 Wink. Journey of the hug - very nicely done.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlmeens80-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruck-Jamba-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

J - how do you write like this? Missed your tae 5, great to see you back.Clap

Tee - A RK classic on Arhi... Fabulous VM. Lved it. 

Mandy, veeps, shwetha, savvy, mona - great takes. Most of you liked the epi but not cry baby.

Ratna - DKS it is else there is no story here. I guess we are stuck with this soryline Cry

docgirl--Sari--soapsudspremparbatshowstruck-Jamba-savvy05ipkbs

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Ah - FRIDAY!!!

@Meens - Agree - the epi was SAVED by the first 5 minutes, and the playing of the title track was beautifully apt. Its amazing that the same CV's who make the Arhi moments so magical would give us crap like "Chotey - tum shaadi ke baad badal gaye ho". Angry

@Gangotri -  SO good to be back with a Take 5, even if it is only temporary!! 

@Shweths/Mandy/Ippy/Veeps/Israt - Hug thanks all!

@psarada - Aww, thank you! But why are you a lurker? We're really not that bad once we've hazed the newbies to within an inch of their sanity... (Just kidding Wink)

Lady J, Thanks for the lovely welcome though it was sounding much more like my senior year in college(just kidding). I would probably post more often in the thread now that I am mightily pissed off on the story and I need some good humorous and thought provoking discussions on the storyline to keep me hooked.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl--Sari--soapsudsshowstruck-Jamba-savvy05ipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

So I just had a thought. Arnie's 40 day disappearance was actually a blessing for to the viewers, because there is no way they can go in for a separation track now. 

They know that the Star Plus head honchos (the only audience that GH can't accuse of PMS) will slice the show with a meat cleaver if G&G commit TRP hara-kiri in the name of creative freedom. 

So Khushi-ji is stuck in the dysfunctional RM for better or worse. 

Wait - did I just say blessing? D'oh

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

celaashwink630moonlight99Sahana2-Maggie--Pallavi-docgirlmeens80showstrucksavvy05-monalisa---Sari--soapsudspremparbatDiyaSPr1yankaNewbiesoapfan-Vee05-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Diya,
the zoo forgot that ASR is an atheist.
Why would he choose religion over a beautiful wife alone at home...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

celamoonlight99-Maggie--Pallavi-docgirlsoapsudssavvy05showstruckNewbiesoapfanDiyaS

Josupra Senior Member
Josupra
Josupra

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by -monalisa-

- Whatay beautiful hug it was, Khushiji continues to impress with her running and leaping prowess.  Arnav bitwa, kya baat hai, yeh to major progress ho gaya.  The first time she hugged you, all you could do was imitate a freeze-frame robot with your arms in mid-air.  The second time,  it took you a couple of seconds to recover after she hurtled herself at you at Rocky's adda.   The next time, you thought she wanted a lullaby and you carried her off to bed, and rocked her to sleep D'oh
This time, you were actually prepared and managed to get those arms around her with perfect timing. We are so proud.  But wait, it gets better.  You even pulled her back into your arms to nip that ramanchi-tirade right in the bud.  Way to go, dude!  

Manisha.what do you think happens in attempt number 5 Wink. Journey of the hug - very nicely done.

I think Kushi herself will take the initiative and kiss him fast..LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlsavvy05showstruckNewbiesoapfanDiyaSipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Let doc be the judge for this one. But for future, we need a judge who doesn't participate in the sharthing; I can be that for future sharths...Wink

No way - you have to participate! 

As I said about a million posts ago - those who sit on the fence just end up getting poked in the ass Wink

celadocgirlsavvy05--Sari--soapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">So I just had a thought. Arnie's 40 day disappearance was actually a blessing for to the viewers, because there is no way they can go in for a separation track now.</font>

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">They know that the Star Plus head honchos (the only audience that GH can't accuse of PMS) will slice the show with a meat cleaver if G&G commit TRP hara-kiri in the name of creative freedom.</font>

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">So Khushi-ji is stuck in the dysfunctional RM for better or worse.</font>

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">Wait - did I just say blessing?D'oh</font>

J.
I want to give you the biggest hug you can ever give over a continent.
I Lau you for this. Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlsoapsudsshowstruck-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Go to top