Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Moksha51

Huh? Yeh kaunse scenes hai? 

I like the havan related scenes a lot.. Have watched them repeatedly.. 

Havan matlab?
Kya yeh chudiyan aapne humaare liye kharidi walla?
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Ya. I didn't realise she was leaving because of mahaanta. I hate mahaanta. Bas. But chaliye, lets see what ACTUALLY happens :)
I liked the Swami track mostly. It was lame, but kind of entertaining. But the food thing was just ridiculous.
VM pasand karne ke liye shukriya.

RV gals..looks like Mishti devi did grace her presence. I am liking this track of her leaving to GH. She does not  have to be in hiding in RM. Arnav once said only a "pagal" would leave all the RM wealth and go and she is doing just that, Arnav bitwa is going to be left eating his words at the same time attempting/meeting/pacifying Khushi outside of RM... I am liking it.!!!
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Huh? Yeh kaunse scenes hai?

I like the havan related scenes a lot.. Have watched them repeatedly..

111 is fairy lights, 202 os ASR the choori doctor, 135 ASR and mirchi wali daal.
I love all the wedding scenes. And teej wale and diwali and Teri meri.
Satyanash!   
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Havan matlab?

Yes. Choori and doctor ASR and behosh khoosi..
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ya. I didn't realise she was leaving because of mahaanta. I hate mahaanta. Bas. But chaliye, lets see what ACTUALLY happens :)
I liked the Swami track mostly. It was lame, but kind of entertaining. But the food thing was just ridiculous.
VM pasand karne ke liye shukriya.

Yeah, I am mostly allergic to mahaanta too.. But i will make do as long as bhabhi goes and bhaiyya realizes that he misses her. 

Swami track mein bhabhi ki comic timing was something else.. You couldn't help but crack up ðŸ˜† And bhaiyya gave just the right axe-pressions.. Food thing.. Don't get me started in the logic boatwa.. Humein Bahut daat padti hai us raaste pe chalne ke liye ðŸ˜­
Moksha51 thumbnail

Havan matlab?

Ji ji.. Starting from nani and di telling him they want to fix up bhabhi and NK and ending at the poolside.. All pure gold/platinum...whatever precious metal people fancy these days

Rag1ni thumbnail

Yeah, I am mostly allergic to mahaanta too.. But i will make do as long as bhabhi goes and bhaiyya realizes that he misses her. 

Swami track mein bhabhi ki comic timing was something else.. You couldn't help but crack up ðŸ˜† And bhaiyya gave just the right axe-pressions.. Food thing.. Don't get me started in the logic boatwa.. Humein Bahut daat padti hai us raaste pe chalne ke liye ðŸ˜­

Daantne walle toh so rahe hain. Shayad :P
We got a fantastic line from bhaiya then, "Swami se acha toh Laad Governor hi tha"
Moksha51 thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvy05

RV gals..looks like Mishti devi did grace her presence. I am liking this track of her leaving to GH. She does not  have to be in hiding in RM. Arnav once said only a "pagal" would leave all the RM wealth and go and she is doing just that, Arnav bitwa is going to be left eating his words at the same time attempting/meeting/pacifying Khushi outside of RM... I am liking it.!!!

Savvy, I like her leaving too.. Am not so sure about the mahaanta part.. I want her to be angry about how she has been wronged too.. Not just "I lau you, but I can't see di unhappy".. But like I said I'll take what we get as long as she out of there ðŸ˜Š
Rag1ni thumbnail
BTW, India has a new Presidentji. Agar kissi ko farq padtha hain toh mubarak. Nahin toh, koyi baat nahin.
Moksha51 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

111 is fairy lights, 202 os ASR the choori doctor, 135 ASR and mirchi wali daal.
I love all the wedding scenes. And teej wale and diwali and Teri meri.
Satyanash!   

Add in "tumhari sagai ho gayi? Kab? Kaise? Kisi ko pata kyun nahi"