Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: docgirl

🀣 . such touching faith in GH... no wonder he's always tweeting angrily. Israt, did you also get blocked by him on twitter? πŸ˜‰

doc,,,,the problem actually lies with GH ji being too touchy xant handle a bit of snark also….
Edited by bobop - 11 years ago
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am agree with J... what happened to maa ke kangan? she wore them for a while but now they seem to have gotten lost in the props closet! πŸ˜‘

Remember the bangles he bought her?  Yeah, sari is getting worn.  Maa ke kangan weren't a big deal for him when he gave them to her. 

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Did we ever figure out what Payal gave Khushi for her Birthday???

I think Sari...what good is a dupatta all by itself???πŸ˜•

It looked like a sari
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ah and this is SOOO KHUSHI!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Remember the bangles he bought her?  Yeah, sari is getting worn.  Maa ke kangan weren't a big deal for him when he gave them to her. 

Yep... how could they not mark them and organize props closet? 😑 --- unless the bangles were on loan too! Bringing those bangles back would be such  a hit with all of us SKD gals. 

The kangans were a big deal (to him and to me! πŸ˜‰), but Di bullied him into handing them over. But now when everything is so lovey-dovey they need to bring them back... even if they do ramanchi and show yet another pair! πŸ˜›
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And the DONT is Dear Dimbulb.
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yep... how could they not mark them and organize props closet? 😑 --- unless the bangles were on loan too! Bringing those bangles back would be such  a hit with all of us SKD gals. 

The kangans were a big deal (to him and to me! πŸ˜‰), but Di bullied him into handing them over. But now when everything is so lovey-dovey they need to bring them back... even if they do ramanchi and show yet another pair! πŸ˜›

If the kangans reappear, the letter is too.  My point with the bangles was that she wore them. 
-Vee05- thumbnail
Ok I did it all...watched all 353 scenes plus Friday's episode...and yup this the intensity has returned after February 2012...its been good since then but for a change that raw desire and passion has finally returned! πŸ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

After this week, this rings so true for Khushi. Got to love her!!
-Vee05- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

And the DONT is Dear Dimbulb.

I know why people saw water tankers on the set's...it was for Anjali's crying...she cried so much they collected enough to fill the tanker! πŸ€£