Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Acha, I haven't seen that Khushi leaving RM video (fraudband trouble), but is she still in that green-yellow salwar suit?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Acha, I haven't seen that Khushi leaving RM video (fraudband trouble), but is she still in that green-yellow salwar suit?

Nope, finally a change this time its pink
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

No longer in the cosmic mess but in candy pink tent suit..sigh!!
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nope Pink...tet wala suit...and Arnie boy in Maroon shirt again...koi isko naye kapde laake do!!! ðŸ¥±
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: docgirl

thanks! which two days and how come? 

the second one is called haritalika teej..in my community we celebrate haritalika teej n that is a 24 hr fast without food/water
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

thanks for the scare Maggie.
now I've got my schedule for tomorrow.
burn all the epis on as many DVDs I can find..

-----------

I know...I am freaking out about it too, which is why I am trying to figure out how I can save them..no luck so far. 
I have been noticing that some of the videos are being deleted due to copyright..especially the newer ones. So, I am going whacko trying to figure out how to permanently download them.

How are you burning them?? 

Edited by magnetic693 - 11 years ago
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Nope, finally a change this time its pink

Finally a costume change! It was hilarious when they showed Khushi folding all her clothes in Thursday's episode. The same three kurtas were being folded over and over again. It was so poignant.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Nope Pink...tet wala suit...and Arnie boy in Maroon shirt again...koi isko naye kapde laake do!!! ðŸ¥±

she looked really good in saris post marriage…yellow one i hate u, red one temple stairs lift scene….much much better than patchy suits…imo….
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So ladies, who are fasting..just curious only married women do it ( I know they showed Khushi and Payal also fasting) or unmarried ones do it too? Is it a norm that only husband breaks the fast like K.Chauth?
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Finally a costume change! It was hilarious when they showed Khushi folding all her clothes in Thursday's episode. The same three kurtas were being folded over and over again. It was so poignant.

Seriously...I kept thinking ok the clothes are here now...she open's closets and finds more clothes...and still is wearing the lemon lime combo...

EVer noticed she folded her short kurta's and churidaar's for like 4 months...even though she continued to wear tents...😕