Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 - Page 78

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rag1ni

But yaar, ek doosre ke liye mar sakte hain, danda maar sakte hain and what not. Aur kitn accept karenge?! Uff.

rags dear, that's the big issue na?
Jab wo pati maanti hai then wo patni nahi maanta.
aur jab wo patni maanta hai toh wo pati nahi maanti.
Originally posted by docgirl

Payal πŸ€— . I asked the same kostin yesterday and only Vee responded that she will fast. 

Payalia: any hope-shope for reel counterpart next week after her blast on friday? πŸ˜›

Doc- πŸ€—

Always fascinating to find out how festivals are celebrated; I miss being in India at such times. The buzz is completely different😊

Reel Payal- With Sanaya's apparent leave let's hope she will get some screen time. I'm not sure where that track is headed; there is potential for PayAsh as long as they don't keep Mami firmly entrenched because then it goes into the cliched evil saas track and Akaash comes worst off
Originally posted by magnetic693

hahahah..watched this yesterday! Kushi looked like a beautiful doll and Arnav like the world's most hottest bachelor/hero! Loved the side glances and the tension/chemistry is just sizzling...scorching really. Poor Lavanya looked so ridiculous and frumpy in comparison to Kushi.
I watch this one often...loved when their hands meet over the aarti thaali.
😍
My biggest fear is that these youtube videos will be taken down. Wish there were season 1 dvds to purchase...would by it in a dhak dhak!

thanks for the scare Maggie.
now I've got my schedule for tomorrow.
burn all the epis on as many DVDs I can find..
Originally posted by magnetic693

hahahah..watched this yesterday!  Kushi looked like a beautiful doll and Arnav like the world's most hottest bachelor/hero!  Loved the side glances and the tension/chemistry is just sizzling...scorching really.  Poor Lavanya looked so ridiculous and frumpy in comparison to Kushi. 

I watch this one often...loved when their hands meet over the aarti thaali.

😍

My biggest fear is that these youtube videos will be taken down.  Wish there were season 1 dvds to purchase...would by it in a dhak dhak!

IKR, I fear the same but I hope they don't because the starplayer videos do not work for me. Its not available where I live, that is why I rely so much on YT.

Khushi looked gorgeous, its one of my favorite episodes with them especially the eye glances and how Khushi got jealous seeing Lavanya with Arnav.
Have to go now... bye... have an exam :-(

Think about Arnav however... Di ke liye -- mandir satsang !
Khushi ke liye -- fast -- why not? Also this could be one of the 101 ways to manaofy biwi!
Originally posted by ipkbs

thanks for the scare Maggie.
now I've got my schedule for tomorrow.
burn all the epis on as many DVDs I can find..

I've already done that, easy for me since I have to do it for my aunt anyways. My aunt no longer has SP so she asks me to burn them for her
Originally posted by -Vee05-

I am done eating ...next meal will be around 7ish tomorrow evening πŸ˜ƒ

I do 24 hour fast because wer both in different states so I wont be able to do a pooja or anything. 

Thanks Vee. A 24 hour fast without even water- wooh that sounds super tough! And your Arnavji keeps you company- aww sweetπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by .Mandy.

IKR, I fear the same but I hope they don't because the starplayer videos do not work for me. Its not available where I live, that is why I rely so much on YT.

Khushi looked gorgeous, its one of my favorite episodes with them especially the eye glances and how Khushi got jealous seeing Lavanya with Arnav.

They looked this good because the CHEAPY PH had money then...😈
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Teej and then Teejri is what the second one is in Sindhi's...thats on August 4th...which i might not do this year...havent decided yet... πŸ˜Š

im not sure about  date vee when im supposed 2 fast..have 2 ask my mum.. but that teej is called haritalika teej ,,,but yeah i know there can be different names
Originally posted by bobop

im not sure about  date vee when im supposed 2 fast..have 2 ask my mum.. but that teej is called haritalika teej ,,,but yeah i know there can be different names

That one is September 18th...

Tomorrow is Haryali Teej...

Sindhi Teejri is August 4th

Raksha Bandhan is August 2nd...

Edited by -Vee05- - 11 years ago