Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 - Page 37

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -monalisa-

-  Anjali, the "benefit of the doubt" you asked for and we sullenly provided actually came with an expiry date and lady, your time just ran out.  The valid questions she could have asked her brother turned into a W*F moment when it descended into Chhote changing since he fell in love and stopped answering questions.   

@bold so true manisha
Edited by bobop - 11 years ago
Originally posted by joenet1234

That ladies is the crux of the issue. What you are seeing is a MIL disguised in a SIL, perhaps to please SP. GH had already said that IPK was a StarOne type show and not necessarily meant for SP. I can play the devil's advocate and make a case for depression but somethings just don't fit right. If her husband and her brother were her world, than why is she not trying to contact her husband? Why isn't she going completely mental on everyone? CVs have completely lost their thought on this. They might have started out with the depression, but it is no longer valid. I don't know what she thinks about her husband and she doesn't think her brother could do wrong either. Even today, she is seeing one thing but believing another. She feels betrayed but is she upset at the betrayal or the possible reason behind it? This is what she said to chote:

@bold my point exactly…shyamji shyamji shyamji..then y in the freaking hell rnt u calling him up n demand a private explanation at least over the phone...😕
Originally posted by meens80

But her dialogues in her room totally killed the "Arnav's Di" image I had of her. She calls him a liar, refuses to listen to his explanation, tells him he has changed and actually makes him feel guilty for being in love with his wife and attempting to spend some time with her. Is this the same sister who could not wait for her brother to find someone who would bring happiness in his life; did she herself not make repeated attempts to give ARHI a chance to get close to each other. Was she not gushing at seeing her Chote happy during the Payash wedding, holi etc.  

meens'all i can say is CVs have royally lost the plot in the attempts to save the original plot of di ki saut'.things just dont add up'.anjali not calling shyam if she is still so in love with shyam'?? anjali not liking khushi is one thing'after all her hubby apparently loved khushi'but saying chhote u r changed since ur marriage'just doesnt add up'wasnt she the one who used 2 hand over the buttons n thread box 2 khushi so that she could get close 2 her chhotey'jab woh kare toh sahi'jab chhotey khud se karen to galat'.iss gadbadghotaale ko kya naam doon??
Edited by bobop - 11 years ago
Originally posted by howcome

Another thing mami said stuck to me - K has ASR twirled around her little finger...i think that was Gul talking to us!!!!😊

isha...i want asr to remian permanently twirled around khushi's finger😳
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

I am  amused to see how much we and Anjali want Shyam to return... 😆   Do you truly think  Anjali would behave differently if and when Shyam returns? I have my doubts... Anjali will still continue to mope and pout and this time,  Shyam would be at the receiving end too... this lady has lost her marbles... her behaviour baffles me..

what a point!!…u r right…anjali wants everything…so she will still want chhotey to come back 2 her n ban khushi from their life..after all her husband has the hots for khushi...…she is indeed behaving like an emotionally insecure mother in law….which is the usual in every household….
Originally posted by reguser

One of the beautiful aspect of Khushi and her story is the "solace" she finds in time to time. It is always her Devi-Mayya and her LG. With her DM, she finds solace knowingly and with her LG she finds solace unknowingly. Thats is the only difference. To Khushi, her DM is always with her. But the cute part is, she runs to LG even when she doesn't know whether he will be with her. Its an instantaneous reaction from an impulsive girl. 

But now she is pain to watch. Sorry to say, both DB and Anjali are not evoking any emotions in me. 

@bold….what a beautiful thought…

i agree anjali is  a pain to watch…this saut thing is not working for me too
awesome takes by all the sg s 🤗.. special mention for the take 5 as i have n always will love snark 😈
ha  ha happy to lose a sharth for the first time in my life .. will pay my forfeit happily too ..
so for me the worst thing arnav has ever done has been ... ahhh ahhh .. which one to choose 😕 ermmm .. i ll settle for him saying that khushi is characterless .. she trapped shyam n he s happy that her parents r not here to witness what a w**** their daughter is   in his unwilling defence he was the cuckolded lover here ( in his eyes only ) n having only witnessed the most damning part of the terrace scene he might be forgiven ... ouch  that hurt ..
now on to the epi .. gud gobar episode with almost kiss number infinity !!!
the lovely hug between husband and wife totally wrecked by the entry of the entire paagalzada khandaan ! what ever happened to closing the main door when home alone ??? door bells dont work at shantivan or what !
the saddest scene today was arnav bitwa being left alone with khushi n anjali walkin away from him in opposite directions  he is in such hot waters now .. turn abouts fair play i guess .. at one time it was khushi left alone in the same spot n now its him ... one way or another its their love thats gonna suffer 😭
arnav s shocked expression after anjali s accusation says it all ! he is only just realising how its either his happiness read khushi or his di s happiness now  hope the mighty ASR can solve this riddle ...
time is right for a gupta sisters walk out for the sake of their dignity now ! looks like paayal bitiya has had enough ! dear payal pls give mami ji aakash ji and the other uncouth rm vasis a blow by blow account of raizada atrocities on khushi n ur family before u leave ! a smack to aakash s face or even jamalgota in his favourite bhindi ki sabzi would be a bonus !
anjali n aakash s characters have been pretty much ruined beyond salvation .. n we thought shayam ji n bubbly were bad ! oh happy days .. someone bring creepwa back .. m sure aabhas must be getting bored !
hmmmff ..rant over .. 

Edited by cicilia9 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Hey Sari!!!

Great great post!
And now I'm going viral with "Di Quit Being Whiny and Grow A Spine"! I'm way past trying to understand.
Okay, I get Arnav shouldn't be doing such extravagant things esthetically when its only been 3 days since his dear sister's life has changed, so I get her being upset about the scene that unfolded yesterday.

But to be so selfish and not even consider that her chotte, the one whose happiness was prayed for to a falling star (which is heights of desperation), has now become happy and to tell him he's changed... I'm sorry, no amounts of clarification from you guys and Daljeet will change my opinion of how selfish and self-absorbed Anjali is.  Some of her actions like being sad about the bday party and the decorations yesterday are justified, its too soon to start making merry when the person you consider as important as your wife has just lost it all and nearly killed herself.
Having said that, you're more than welcome to make your wife feel special and shower all the love on her, just do it in the privacy of your room, or better yet, go outside RM.

I'm the youngest of 3 in my house, and hell if my siblings are happy with their partners, I will do everything I can to maintain that and be as inclusive of them in our family as possible. Despite circumstances and how much I like or don't like them. It comes down to what makes my siblings happy.
ASR let Shyam stay in his house and put himself in all that danger for Anjali, and the lady is so self-absorbed in her broken marriage she doesn't even want to acknowledge that she almost lost her last connection to her family and dead parents.

What the creatives don't get and to an extent Daljeet is trying to defend is "why she is sad about the bday celebrations", yes we get it! But, what we don't get is why can't you for once acknowledge that your brother was almost killed by your husband. Okay don't get the husband part, he was almost killed, why can't you comprehend that and address it? Daljeet and Gautam Hedge? Is that too much to ask from an International viewer who wastes her time going to watch your show on Youtube?! Then again, thank the lord for small mercies, like skipping scenes!

But Sugar, the birthday "party" was in the privacy of their room. Di is supposed to be resting in bed. As for yesterday's romance, it was not planned. No one was supposed to be at home and so he did it. And why shouldnt he? It has also been just 3 days since he almost lost her, they finally accept that they love each other, so what was so wrong with what they did? Ok, so I can believe Di's initial reaction, but why was everyone else so shocked? Even if he planned it, so what? They should have been smirking and teasing them, not pointing fingers at them? This is what I don't get. They talk abt "Nayi soch" but romancing your wife is taboo?
Originally posted by Mepharm

Israt...karwa chauth is more of Punjabi culture...Raizadas are UPites...so they celebrate Teej...

Actually Teej or Karwa chauth...fast structure is similar...I guess😳

it is different in different regions..karwa chauth u break the fats at nite with moon sighting…in teej..at least in bihar/certain parts of UP…it is a 24 hour fast…so u break the fast the next day at the crack of dawn…but yeah…in serials they show breaking fast in evening in teej…
Boo.
afternoon peeps.

New spoiler or something floating around I think. saw many topics of the same name. So I assume mishti made an appearance?