Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Time to call it a night.  Rabba ve, girls!  πŸ€—
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Me too...Rabba Vey to all
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: docgirl

Biraj, she doesn't have a baby bump and you're looking for swollen feet and bloating...??? we can take those as imaginary too! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. They just need to tell by way of expostion what her problem is - "Dr ne kaha ..." kind of thing and also what stage of her pregnancy she's at. Why fudge so much  ... it's such an easy fix! πŸ˜•

Agree with you on just letting it go... normally I do but then they keep showing idiocy like pushing pills on her and I just have a hard time with that. 

We should have a subgroup of spice girl docs to vent on the injustice done to medicine!!! There's the 2 of us, Diya, Bobop and perhaps some others? 

Doc, am a nerd from a family of nerds..am not able to identify a needle holder, but:
1. I know you can't pop pills at will during pregnancy..
2. There is a slight problem if you are not showing by the end of your second trimester.
3. If you are a diabetic, and you don't take a dose, your sugar rises.. Doesnt drop

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: showstruck

for first bold...he cleared that he tried to call but was unreachable...and he didn't know whre they went..so they were his first priority as well

second bold...this is in her head...he is available 24/7...he spends extra time with khushi...when both ladies went away in different direction..he went to pacify Di...not khushi...she is still his first priority...but anji is in a mood to MU Arnav...this is Arnav's karma for MUing khushi which is coming back to bite him on his A**

Yep, it's a question of attitude also, isn't it? How you see things through your own perspective ... The problem for Arnav and Anjali is that they are at two different phases of the Shyam disclosure. Arnav has known about it for months, the shock factor has worn off, and this is more of a closure for him. His first reaction when he heard was to tell Di, and kick Shyam out ... for various reasons, including Di's pregnancy, he couldn't do that ... now both jobs done - Di informed, Shyam kicked out - end of the Shyam story.
Now the more important one for him is the issue he's just started to face - that he MU'ed Khushi big time, that's what is on his mind 24/7, and he has to make up to her for it. He is still trying to be with Anjali as much as possible ... but not exclusively ... and that's the problem.

While Anjali is in the first phase of the Shyam saga ... as shocked as he was when he first saw and heard it ... trying to come to terms with it ... and going the same way as her brother ... not ready to hear the full picture, because she's scared of hearing the truth - that her Shyamji is a scumbag.
And she's not ready to see that Arnav is with her as much as possible ... because 'as much as possible' is not enough for her, this issue is THE most important thing for her right now, and she expects it to be the most important one for everyone around her too ... which it is for Mami and Akash, because they are at the same phase as she is.  But Arnav is not ... and that's not enough for Anjali, she wants Arnav's entire attention all the time also.

Like I said, I can understand Anjali on paper, but either the cv's are writing her badly, or she's acting it badly ... the sympathy gets lost somewhere in the execution.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Diya exactly, we know what the CVs are trying to do and we really should be feeling sympathy for her character but instead its the exact opposite, problem is because of the way its been executed. If it weren't for Sanjana's post, I would still be lost about her dialogues. CVs need to stop making things so complicated, make it simple with some flashbacks so you understand a character's mindset better.
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Like I said, I can understand Anjali on paper, but either the cv's are writing her badly, or she's acting it badly ... the sympathy gets lost somewhere in the execution.

Dia,

DB is acting it badly. They are not getting it wrong even with Payash anymore. Why will the cvs get it wrong with Anjali now??

Sama
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ diya: u a doc too? πŸ€—
didn't know. Wondered actually when u mentioned abt the artery forcepsπŸ˜†

sorry for the random comments...at work...haven't really read anything on the thread yet. just popping in and out

Edited by soapsuds - 11 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love the post, sari and everyone, enjoyed reading the takes.

dunno what to say anymore after last night's epi - i loved the hug part the most 😳
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: docgirl

Biraj, she doesn't have a baby bump and you're looking for swollen feet and bloating...??? we can take those as imaginary too! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. They just need to tell by way of expostion what her problem is - "Dr ne kaha ..." kind of thing and also what stage of her pregnancy she's at. Why fudge so much  ... it's such an easy fix! πŸ˜•

Agree with you on just letting it go... normally I do but then they keep showing idiocy like pushing pills on her and I just have a hard time with that. 

We should have a subgroup of spice girl docs to vent on the injustice done to medicine!!! There's the 2 of us, Diya, Bobop and perhaps some others? 

Ooo - that sounds like fun, can I join too? Pwetty pwease?

My claim to science fame - 

1.  I took Biology in tenth grade and actually managed to score a passing grade 
2. I snarked at the young-ish science teacher when she stuttered while explaining the male and female reproductive system - had my class in splits
3. I fainted (very gracefully too) when I dissected a rat and saw the heart still beating.

Am I eligible? πŸ˜
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Ooo - that sounds like fun, can I join too? Pwetty pwease?

My claim to science fame - 

1.  I took Biology in tenth grade and actually managed to score a passing grade 
2. I snarked at the young-ish science teacher when she stuttered while explaining the male and female reproductive system - had my class in splits
3. I fainted (very gracefully too) when I dissected a rat and saw the heart still beating.

Am I eligible? πŸ˜

and...

4. u can say "STAT!!!"

So J that qualifies u on all countsπŸ˜‰

Been missing u on the hangout...and the take 5πŸ€—

Also noticed the little bit of ramanchi...snarky take 5 missing on the SKD day?...and there in full force with cryAnj?...did u too wander of into SKD just for a moment yesterday?...common common tells all...πŸ˜›

pssst...won't tell anyone...πŸ˜‰