Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 - Page 6

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by--Vee05-

Psttt whats going on girls???

nothing much...the team patni doesnt think team pati won...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I cannot explain the whole episode.. U all have done a wonderful job.. But reactions of raizadas were like as if Arnav and khushi were holding a rave party in their absence.. And were  involved in games like wife swapping ...orgies  and all that...🤢
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-veeps

And today Anjali got enough out of the situation to come to the conclusion that love is blind and, therefore, Chotte might not be in a position to make a non-partisan decision here. The trust in Chotte that had resulted in her not questioning Arnie's decision to throw Shyam out or ask justification for it has been strained.

Excellent interpretation Veeps. So now she has doubts in the statements that  she made 2 days ago 'Chote is never wrong'!!
ashwink630 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sbk2

Meens.

Mami is time and again defended as being protective and loving towards her family...that does not mean her horribly mean and obnoxious behavior can be excused!
Everyone loves their kids and family...does that excuse them for being mean and cruel to others?
Then this excuse can be used for all MILs who harass their daughter-in laws too...

She just needed another excuse to berate the Gupta girls.

If the real reason of being angry with the Girls is them hiding Shyam's truth, then why did she not question Arnav? Why isn't her behavior towards Arnav different?

She is an evil MIL...period...and no one can convince me otherwise.

In fact Gautam Hegde had himself tweeted about her...that when she bonded with Khushi, it was because she got carried away...since Khushi was trying to save Arnav.

This woman has always been mean and cruel to the Girls...what was her excuse before all this happened? Don't you remember how badly she behaved during and the Payash marriage track?

I can't imagine why they are butchering maami's character. In any case no one's a bigger jerk than Akash. He is spineless. He has never ever said a word against his ever taunting mother. IMO he's the worst Raizada. Maami can be excused as she is uneducated and Anjali has just had a traumatic experience. But what's Akash's excuse  - that he's mama's boy? I can't wait for Payal to walk out on him. He deserves it. 
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-showstruck

nothing much...the team patni doesnt think team pati won...

Am i allowed to give a reality check???? 😳
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Am i allowed to give a reality check???? 😳

Since when do you need to ask for permission, hangout queen? ðŸ˜ƒ
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ah - FRIDAY!!!

@Meens - Agree - the epi was SAVED by the first 5 minutes, and the playing of the title track was beautifully apt. Its amazing that the same CV's who make the Arhi moments so magical would give us crap like "Chotey - tum shaadi ke baad badal gaye ho". ðŸ˜¡

@Gangotri -  SO good to be back with a Take 5, even if it is only temporary!! 

@Shweths/Mandy/Ippy/Veeps/Israt - ðŸ¤— thanks all!

@psarada - Aww, thank you! But why are you a lurker? We're really not that bad once we've hazed the newbies to within an inch of their sanity... (Just kidding ðŸ˜‰)

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by--monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Since when do you need to ask for permission, hangout queen?😃</font>

At some level we all won and lost today...more losers than winners though...
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-showstruck

How would he Sush? If he moves in slow motion. I felt like pushing him today. 😡

😆

He is really SLooOw isn't he...I was like c'mon...just kiss her already.  This slo-motion stuff is killing me!
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

At some level we all won and lost today...more losers than winners though...

Blinks... perfumed chariot, please get off the hangout and let Vee come back.  Kya matlab hai iska Vee? ðŸ˜•