India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Bhayankar make up :(

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Megha looked very pretty in the sangeet but one thing I did not understand was why use of such heavy makeup for Megha especially the eyeshadow Shocked make up person needs to be changed or need to be told. Hamesha Megha ke eyeshadow itna gaudy colour kyun dal dete hai. Megha looks beautiful without any makeup. Chalo thoda kar bhi diya but ek suggestion hai ki plsss in future refrain from using this bhayankar colours for eyeshadow. Jewellary yes but very natual skin blending eyeshadow. Megha has got flawless skin aur usmein aise makeup, not good at all 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairRehana86manesha76anji-mira

big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
They should represent Megha in more simple look...I don't like a widow with two kids is wearing such heavy dress and make up...They should know it's not a normal marriage...They should keep in mind that in this kind of marriage, there should not be such kind of nautanki or heavy drama...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vats68siyakeraghavDee_76

poojabi Senior Member
poojabi
poojabi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
i cant support it.yes the makeup was loud and it was not looking good on akansha,even the sahelyas were also covered with thick layer of make up.but you cant say like this ke you dont like her loud make up because she is a widow and mother of two child,when the whole theme of the serial is widow remarriage,if in real life also a widow want to groom herself on her 2nd marriage  should we stop her just because she is a widow and its not her first marriage.i found this statement a bit orthodox.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitaaceDee_76

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
agreed, megha looks so nice in simple make up ... simplicity is the usp of this show... i personally don't like yesterday's  presentation... no offence please..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dee_76

Megha looked very pretty in the sangeet but one thing I did not understand was why use of such heavy makeup for Megha especially the eyeshadow Shocked make up person needs to be changed or need to be told. Hamesha Megha ke eyeshadow itna gaudy colour kyun dal dete hai. Megha looks beautiful without any makeup. Chalo thoda kar bhi diya but ek suggestion hai ki plsss in future refrain from using this bhayankar colours for eyeshadow. Jewellary yes but very natual skin blending eyeshadow. Megha has got flawless skin aur usmein aise makeup, not good at all 

Bye mistake Renu ka make artist Megha ke pass chalagaya hoga . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76-lightinfested-anji-mira

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index