Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Didi KI Sout with a zabadast Twist! (Page 7)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 13071

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by gudia7

I know we all are upset after watching yesterday episode. After watching episode i was thinking that line(Di ki khushi ke liye mein apni Khushi chod doonga) which Arnav said Approximately one year before is going to be true.<div></div>
If he indeed does that Then He should not be given another chance for redeeming himself .
When he said those words then the situation was different. He was NOT MARRIED. Now he is a married person and his wife is his first priority. More so because she is suffering because of his misjudgment. She saved his sorry ass from those kidnappers for GODS SAKE.
He cannot/should not leave Khushi no matter what.


If he gets Shyamu back...KhushI should leave...forget about him leaving her...it would be too too disgusting to have Shyamu back in the house...YIKES!!!!

Edited by -Sush- - 20 July 2012 at 10:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--trina2010ChaituvNewbiesoapfan

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 16581

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

This story is just DISGUSTING! I hope it gets cancelled before they ruin it even more! I hope Sanaya walks out! I think as of next week I will hardly bother with it!


I can feel the bile rising up when I think of what we had to witness today! That Manorama is the MOST disgusting of all! WHY does a grown man have to LIE about spending time with his wife? This story is becoming like that pathetic Gopi Bahu story!


Oh I forgot... Dosent the SAME man write both stories?? Recycling the stories! ASR was made to look like a total FOOL! This is the man that bought LA to his house when his grandmother opposed! Today he looked like a guilty teenager for being caught kissing his wife! Pathetic!


DB... I hope your happy!

well said dear...100% agree with u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

4856--sumana13--trina2010-Sush-

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Joined: 08 August 2011
Posts: 2761

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

NAYEE Soch. This is called NAYEE Soch.
SIL is hysteric because her brother has cheated on her with his legally weded wife.
Both woman are fighting for one HOT MALE THAT'S IT.
BHAD me Gaye bro sis relationship. You are one HOT BRO and Anji Di cannot resist herself. . Angry
Pregnancy homes are making me Ho**y my CHHOTE.


ROFL  Arnav pls bring back shyam at any cost...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--trina2010Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 13035

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by showstruck

Count me in your group...all by myself for the whole 9 months...


Anj should come and spend some time with us...real women ...one is only as week as they think they are...
Hi fi on that Sush and showstruck -- I was all by myself for 6 months of the 9 months (was away from India too in S'pore) and yes I used to visit the gynae all by myself ! Anji really needs to get out of her delusional world in all respects!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 13071

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by trina2010

NAYEE Soch. This is called NAYEE Soch.
SIL is hysteric because her brother has cheated on her with his legally weded wife.
Both woman are fighting for one HOT MALE THAT'S IT.
BHAD me Gaye bro sis relationship. You are one HOT BRO and Anji Di cannot resist herself. . Angry
Pregnancy homes are making me Ho**y my CHHOTE.


@Bold
ROFLROFLROFL

She's the first woman in this planet earth to pregnant I guessROFL


She is the first woman carrying baby snake... LOL LOL LOL

OR IS SHE? sho knows where all Shyamu has done his deeds.. Shocked

Edited by -Sush- - 20 July 2012 at 11:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeera--sumana13--

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Joined: 10 February 2006
Posts: 7317

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Hey Sush!!!

Vee and I are co-captains of "Di Quit Being Whiny and Grow A Spine"! Seriously, W*F?!
Okay, I get Arnav shouldn't be doing such extravagant things esthetically when its only been 3 days since his dear sister's life has changed, so I get her being upset about the scene that unfolded yesterday.

But to be so selfish and not even consider that her chotte, the one whose happiness was prayed for to a falling star (which is heights of desperation), has now become happy and to tell him he's changed... I'm sorry, no amounts of clarification from you guys and Daljeet will change my opinion of how selfish and self-absorbed she is.

I'm the youngest of 3 in my house, and hell if my siblings are happy with their partners, I will do everything I can to maintain that and be as inclusive of them in our family as possible. Despite circumstances and how much I like or don't like them. It comes down to what makes my siblings happy.
ASR let Shyam stay in his house and put himself in all that danger for Anjali, and the lady is so self-absorbed in her broken marriage she doesn't even want to acknowledge that she almost lost her last connection to her family and dead parents.


Edited by sugar_babe - 21 July 2012 at 2:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Joined: 10 February 2006
Posts: 7317

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by gudia7

I know we all are upset after watching yesterday episode. After watching episode i was thinking that line(Di ki khushi ke liye mein apni Khushi chod doonga) which Arnav said Approximately one year before is going to be true.<div></div>
If he indeed does that Then He should not be given another chance for redeeming himself .
When he said those words then the situation was different. He was NOT MARRIED. Now he is a married person and his wife is his first priority. More so because she is suffering because of his misjudgment. She saved his sorry ass from those kidnappers for GODS SAKE.
He cannot/should not leave Khushi no matter what.


Arnav has already "given up his Khushi", all the way since him forcing her to get married to him, till she fell off that cliff that day.
Now he's gotten his Khushi again, he came very close to losing her and now he'll never let go off her. If there is a walkout, Arnav is walking out. Unless Khushi pulls a super Anjali on him and emotionally blackmails him that leaves him no option but to stay back at the zoo.. I mean Shantivan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 13071

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Hey Sush!!!

Vee and I are co-captains of "Di Quit Being Whiny and Grow A Spine"! Seriously, W*F?!
Okay, I get Arnav shouldn't be doing such extravagant things esthetically when its only been 3 days since his dear sister's life has changed, so I get her being upset about the scene that unfolded yesterday.

But to be so selfish and not even consider that her chotte, the one whose happiness was prayed for to a falling star (which is heights of desperation), has now become happy and to tell him he's changed... I'm sorry, no amounts of clarification from you guys and Daljeet will change my opinion of how selfish and self-absorbed she is.

I'm the youngest of 3 in my house, and hell if my siblings are happy with their partners, I will do everything I can to maintain that and be as inclusive of them in our family as possible. Despite circumstances and how much I like or don't like them. It comes down to what makes my siblings happy.
ASR let Shyam stay in his house and put himself in all that danger for Anjali, and the lady is so self-absorbed in her broken marriage she doesn't even want to acknowledge that she almost lost her last connection to her family and dead parents.



Hi Sugar...I understand your sentiments...you are right that Anj should be making no fuss about ARnie wanting tO spend time with his wife...No questions about that!

But I thought she was upset because in her eyes...her chote is lying to her about many things...since they he go married...she feels shut off...she feels their connection that she cherished has been snubbed...It is not that Arhi being together she dislikes...it is ARnie lying to do that ( in her eyes) and wiggling out of his promise to accompany he to the temple for an hour that she feels hurt about...

She was the one who did everything to convince him to
see beauty in love...and now that he is...he shuts her off emotionally...that is the betrayal tha she is grieving Sugar...I have lots of issues with Anjalis character...but yesterday I thought she was not completely crazy to be feeling cheated...and lied to by the brother ...


Edited by -Sush- - 21 July 2012 at 6:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe--sumana13--premparbat

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sushpective: ASR and emotions a complex equation--

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 57   Views: 8261

-Sush- 57 8261 08 December 2011 at 5:25am by -Sush-
Sushpective: Want one Thappad a day

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 68   Views: 7106

-Sush- 68 7106 07 December 2011 at 5:52am by -Sush-
Sushpective: ASR swagger is back:-)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 77   Views: 7965

-Sush- 77 7965 06 December 2011 at 7:18am by [email protected]
Sushpective: BOW TO THE AMAZING MS SANAYA!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 69   Views: 13605

-Sush- 69 13605 04 December 2011 at 8:36pm by geetmaanluv
Sushpective: Why doesn't KKG fix her love story?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 65   Views: 7313

-Sush- 65 7313 04 December 2011 at 12:24pm by sbk2

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index