Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Didi KI Sout with a zabadast Twist! (Page 5)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by Chaituv

Hi <font size="2">Sush, nice post! Waiting for the day when Gupta sisters walk away frm the RM Zoo!LOL</font>
<font size="2"> Now Seems Akash has lost it too, He's resenting Kushi For all thisHope he resent his Bhai for marrying that gal, but he won't even dare to dream abt that!</font>
<font size="2"> Zabardast twist never seen before on Indian tv screen to changing the title to "Didi ki saut"...dekhna hai tho DekhoLOL</font>

People followed GH advice dekhna hei to dekho...is IHe the TRP for the ME was 2! Waise I feel the episode today was better than the ME birthday nonsense...

I liked today's episode too! But liked ME more, may be Smiling kushi after a long time , n seeing her out of RM atleast for a few hrs n some Light moments to come out of Anjai's rhonda dhona made it more interesting for me. Though Dekhna hai to Dekho worked n the Trp's were 2 for ME.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--sumana13---Sush-

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
tooo much twistLOL

--sumana13---Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi Sush,

It seems that the episode caught you in a good mood , its great to have a chirpy you back . Will I call you twisted , if you loved todays episode ? Not really . I will say it is a matter of opinion and mine differs from you today.

</div>
    And not because i was expecting great romantic stuff or not expecting a Did ki saut track which was always looming over our heads since the day we knew Shyam was leching after Khushi. What disappoints me is that a Creative Team who has created and managed to keep us engaged with the leads , their characterisation ( though Khushi gets compromised often ) their story and chemistry have dome such a terrible job of others characters. Is it by design or a failure on the part of the writer, director , actors that a " sense of insecurity " is depicted in such a "eeckie" manner be it the Bubli track or Anji !!!

: I have always liked Anji / DB and her interactiosn between her brother . Have liked her even when she was super sacherine, clueless , and living in her bubble.Supported her in the past weeks on a traumatic event on discovery of an unfaithful husband and the sense of insecurity following it . What is intolerable is "great expectation " of a brother who does nothing but worships her.

I was appalled at the last scene. You are complaing to a brother that he has changed ? , and that too for the better, where he has learned to

love , smile and be happy and does not behave in the same manner as before ? "Tum shaadi ke baad badal gaye ho ? " The shocked expression on Arnie's face was so apt . He has done all this for his sis..brutally married an innocent girl for a cheating husband ?

Why is the sister not inquiring about her husband and why Chote thinks Shyam was at fault ?
Why is she not inquiring about hsi kidnaping ? Why this SELFISH need to make things as they were ? Arnie needs to tell her the facts . Its high time whether she believes it or not . That will betoo much of a leap for this for a group of writers who are living in the dark ages...

Simply bad writing andregressive thinking. If DB was thinking she would get accolades and sympathy for her emotionally broken character then all I have to say is that she was better off if she left for another
super show that did not require a baby bump.

DIDI KI SAUT ...BAD TRACK ...BAD HANDLING ...EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING...

<div>

Cheer up Ratna! Anj has gone through a big trauma...some one she believed in completely...was just thrown out without much of an explanation beyond that ione conversation... Plus no one saw what she saw...ms KKG feeding kheer to Shyamu and acting like a Floozy...may for a good reason...but a floozy to the eyes... indeed. ARnie told nani about knowing shyamus truth but neve told her...she is in a highly emotional status...her whole world has shattered Ratna...the last thing to expect from her is logic...she is in denial...and she needs affirmation...now the bad thing is that ARNIE have chosen just the WRONG time to focus on romance...it is all to create drama...otherwise...the story would have no ]conflict...and we get a drab thanda forced drama like that birthday wish fuss...which gathered a total TRP of 2.0 in the ME ,,,,,suicidal for any show...!

Edited by -Sush- - 20 July 2012 at 7:30pm

--sumana13--premparbat

ipkfan1 Groupbie
ipkfan1
ipkfan1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
ASR own up.  Its okay to be a good husband.  You don't have to defend yourself for that.  Anjali's state is partly her own fault for not paying attention to her husband as well as her husband's fault.  But if something bad happens to Kushi, it will be defnitely entirely your fault.  I pity you today but cannot ignore the fact that you married Kushi by force and you are solely responsible for what ever ill that she has to endure be it unkind words or separation.  It is about time you stood up for her.  Don't ever, I mean ever and ever let your sis get you to do anything against yourself and your Kushi.  Or else the we need to rename the show "Is Di ko Saut ka naam do".  I am sure you can handle the situation with your sister and wife in a better way next time.  Can we expect such skills from a Harward graduate?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--trina2010Chaituv-Sush-

gudia7 Senior Member
gudia7
gudia7

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
I know we all are upset after watching yesterday episode. After watching episode i was thinking that line(Di ki khushi ke liye mein apni Khushi chod doonga) which Arnav said Approximately one year before is going to be true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
What a unique angle...what a twist

--sumana13---Sush-

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Count me in your group...all by myself for the whole 9 months...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--CDloveNewbiesoapfan-Sush-

Go to top