Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Didi KI Sout with a zabadast Twist! (Page 2)

JenniferPurple Senior Member
JenniferPurple
JenniferPurple

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
LOL!!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Updated the bottom post on page 1.

Girls call me twisted...but I liked the  episode today...May be I am too old to get ticklish about a scene  where the heroine is feeling scared of the thunder and running around to hug...Ok..OK..what ever...the hug was good...and it is always a treat to watch Arnie looking down before he is abut to (NOT) kiss...

Didn't yu girls read BS's interview that he is not cmfortable doing it (I mean kissing) on screen...so lets stop blaming the Raizada...Mr. Sobti...is in no mind to oblige the fans imaginations either...Wink

Edited by -Sush- - 20 July 2012 at 5:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jennylives85spsharmilasun2011sreemeera--sumana13--premparbatshowstruck-Namita-

SuryoDhayam Senior Member
SuryoDhayam
SuryoDhayam

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

BTW...Is ANj pregnant or is she sick...Wh eats so many medicines when they are pregnant? The kid will be a durg addict before he/she is born!!

Originally posted by -Shastradhari-
she behaves like ICU patient in car...in front of raizadas.
she behaves like she is pregnant when arnie is thereWacko..thinking even to take her brother to gynaecologist for check up

Exactly, i was thinking the same why is Anji behaving like a sick patient in the car as if she is having labor pains, common she can even prepare kheer in kitchen for his bro and deliver it to his room.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfan1sun2011sreemeerazafishowstruck--sumana13--Akanksha--Namita-DiamondLife

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by johnnylucky

BTW...Is ANj pregnant or is she sick...Wh eats so many medicines when they are pregnant? The kid will be a durg addict before he/she is born!!

she behaves like she is pregnant when arnie is thereWacko..thinking even to take her brother to gynaecologist for check up

Exactly, i was thinking the same why is Anji behaving like a sick patient in the car as if she is having labor pains, common she can even prepare kheer in kitchen for his bro and deliver it to his room.

There are serious issues about Mr hegde's understanding of pregnancy...or may be there is another twist hiding in there.LOLLOLLOL

Shastra...if the brother throws the hubby out...not too much to expect that he comes with her to the doctors...I think there are very few women (like your very own Sush here) you drive themselves to the doctors to deliver a baby...Still cant forget the look on the nurses face ...when she said...who came with you...? and I said...no one...yet...but hubby will be coming in an hour... ...LOLLOLLOL  Ha ha...the joys of being a very independent woman...

Edited by -Sush- - 20 July 2012 at 5:33pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

susiejennylives85ipkfan1SuryoDhayamSahana24856spsharmilasun2011music1sreemeerazafi--sumana13--CDloveshowstruckKishmishDiamondLife-Namita-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Hi Sush,

It seems that the episode caught you in a good mood , its great to have a chirpy you back . Will I call you twisted , if you loved todays episode ? Not really .   I will say it is a matter of opinion and mine differs from you  today.

And not because i was expecting great romantic stuff  or not expecting a Did ki saut track which was always looming over our heads since the day we knew Shyam was leching after Khushi.  What disappoints me is that a Creative Team who has created and managed to keep  us engaged with the leads ,  their  characterisation ( though Khushi gets compromised often ) their story and chemistry have dome such a terrible job of others characters.  Is it by design or a  failure on the part of the writer, director , actors  that a  " sense of insecurity " is depicted in such a "eeckie"  manner   be it the Bubli track  or Anji !!!

:  I have always liked  Anji / DB  and her interactiosn between her brother . Have liked her  even when she was super sacherine , clueless , and living in her bubble.  Supported her in the past weeks on a traumatic event  on discovery  of an unfaithful husband and the sense of insecurity following it . What is intolerable is "great expectation " of a brother who does nothing but worships her.

I was appalled at the last scene.  You are complaing to a brother that he has changed  ? , and that too for the better, where he has learned to love , smile and be happy and  does not behave  in the same manner as before ?  "Tum shaadi ke baad badal gaye ho ? "   The shocked expression on Arnie's face was so apt . He has done  all this for his sis..brutally married an innocent girl for a cheating husband ?

Why is the sister not inquiring about her husband and why Chote thinks Shyam was at fault ? Why is she not inquiring about hsi kidnaping ?  Why this SELFISH need to make things as they were ?  Arnie needs to tell her the facts . Its high time whether she believes it or not .  That will be too much of a leap for this for a group of writers who are living in the dark ages... 

Simply bad writing and regressive thinking . If  DB was thinking she would get accolades and sympathy for her emotionally broken character then all I have to say  is that she was better off if she left for another super show that did not require a baby bump.

DIDI KI SAUT ...BAD TRACK ...BAD HANDLING ...EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING...

Edited by premparbat - 20 July 2012 at 6:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Neemsundari4856sreemeerazafishowstruck--sumana13--CDlove-Sush-

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by johnnylucky

There are serious issues about Mr hegde's understanding of pregnancy...or may be there is another twist hiding in there.LOLLOLLOL

Shastra...if the brother throws the hubby out...not too much to expect that he comes with her to the doctors...I think there are very few women (like your very own Sush here) you drive themselves to the doctors to deliver a baby...Still cant forget the look on the nurses face ...when she said...who came with you...? and I said...no one...yet...but hubby will be coming in an hour... ...LOLLOLLOL  Ha ha...the joys of being a very independent woman...
salute to u lady Big smile..same here..not pregnant though but kidney stone pain..which is equivalentWink

Edited by Shastradhari - 20 July 2012 at 5:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfan1SuryoDhayamsun2011--sumana13---Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

<font color="#6633ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
</div>
<div><font color="#990000" size="3">JUST SHUT UP AND DO IT...IF YOU DIDN'T BRING UP THE CONTRACT...YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN AT THE HOME BASE BY NOW!!!</font>

Totally... How long can it take to kiss someone...i mean esp after so many missed attempts, shouldnt it happen before you know it..
Agreed we need story, anticipation etc but now we are having another emotion FATIGUE ...

I guess he is the kind who likes to get her in the mood first...,!!! LOL

Edited by -Sush- - 20 July 2012 at 5:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
This story is just DISGUSTING! I hope it gets cancelled before they ruin it even more! I hope Sanaya walks out! I think as of next week I will hardly bother with it!

I can feel the bile rising up when I think of what we had to witness today! That Manorama is the MOST disgusting of all! WHY does a grown man have to LIE about spending time with his wife? This story is becoming like that pathetic Gopi Bahu story!

Oh I forgot... Dosent the SAME man write both stories?? Recycling the stories! ASR was made to look like a total FOOL! This is the man that bought LA to his house when his grandmother opposed! Today he looked like a guilty teenager for being caught kissing his wife! Pathetic!

DB... I hope your happy!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 20 July 2012 at 6:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

4856--sumana13--DiamondLife-Sush-

Go to top