Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

India-Forums

This show has potential and so does the forum (Page 2)

Rach. IF-Rockerz
Rach.
Rach.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Its such a light hearted serial with no villains as such ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damor

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
At first I didnt watch because of Susheela's loudness and all and it seems pointless but ever since Tejals entry I was gripped to the screen. The story line is deffo improving and getting much much better and hopefully more viewers will starting watching and this forum gets liver! x
forestry Senior Member
forestry
forestry

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum.  I was watching a clubbed version of this show yesterday (from when Tejal has to go to Ahemdebad and when Aniket sings the Taare Zameen par song.  I missed bits and pieces so today I will go to the forum and start reading from the beginning.

One of the ways to get interested is also when we have good written updates.  Some of us just have time to read updates during weekdays and catch up with the videos in the weekend. 

Some countires do not have all channels.  We have Star Parivar and Zee TV but the episodes currently on Star are from June 14th so we are behind but at least I have the forum to catch up with the recent episodes.

I do not know members of this forum who write on this show but hope to catch up soon.  Just watching the clubbed version yesterday, I wanted to read about this show from the beginning.  Hope this show continues to be enthralling and we become regular on this with our responses and other posts

Sanjana

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by dhruti

I like all the characters ... especially susheelaa and her "hale hale ave ... sab eka eki" the girl who is playing it is brilliant ...

aniket aka vishal ganghi , i liked him in pyaar ki kahaani on star one also ... he has good potential and capable of being a single male lead in the show ... Embarrassed

sushilaa is the perfect with her kiddy acts, loud talks , stupid one liners (which i like) fun loving , chirpy and talkitive , but a person with golden heart ... Thumbs Up

Arrey, mere man ki baat batadi.. Kahan se itna vocabulary ka bhandar late ho?? Mere paas to nahi hai.. Cry

hale hale ave debu ... sab eka eki ... WinkWinkWinkWink

Guggul

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forestry

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum.  I was watching a clubbed version of this show yesterday (from when Tejal has to go to Ahemdebad and when Aniket sings the Taare Zameen par song.  I missed bits and pieces so today I will go to the forum and start reading from the beginning.

One of the ways to get interested is also when we have good written updates.  Some of us just have time to read updates during weekdays and catch up with the videos in the weekend. 

Some countires do not have all channels.  We have Star Parivar and Zee TV but the episodes currently on Star are from June 14th so we are behind but at least I have the forum to catch up with the recent episodes.

I do not know members of this forum who write on this show but hope to catch up soon.  Just watching the clubbed version yesterday, I wanted to read about this show from the beginning.  Hope this show continues to be enthralling and we become regular on this with our responses and other posts

Sanjana

Hi Sanjana.. Welcome to the forum.. Hope u have a good time here

forestry

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forestry

Sanjana

Hie and welcome sanjana to the Forum Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forestryGuggul

birju4baby Goldie
birju4baby
birju4baby

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I think Tejal's entry was the turning point .. she has pumped electricity into the show .. She is so natural and compliments ANiket so well ..
When I watch the show , I fast fwd Majumdar's family scenes .. scenes showing bonding between Sushila and Sanyukta , competetion between Nikhilesh and Sanyukta and so on .. i think those scenes are forced they just dont come out as Natural ..
When Sushila is at her natural loud seld , taht is when she is most entertaining

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index