Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum.  I was watching a clubbed version of this show yesterday (from when Tejal has to go to Ahemdebad and when Aniket sings the Taare Zameen par song.  I missed bits and pieces so today I will go to the forum and start reading from the beginning.

One of the ways to get interested is also when we have good written updates.  Some of us just have time to read updates during weekdays and catch up with the videos in the weekend. 

Some countires do not have all channels.  We have Star Parivar and Zee TV but the episodes currently on Star are from June 14th so we are behind but at least I have the forum to catch up with the recent episodes.

I do not know members of this forum who write on this show but hope to catch up soon.  Just watching the clubbed version yesterday, I wanted to read about this show from the beginning.  Hope this show continues to be enthralling and we become regular on this with our responses and other posts

Sanjana
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

Arrey, mere man ki baat batadi.. Kahan se itna vocabulary ka bhandar late ho?? Mere paas to nahi hai.. ðŸ˜­

hale hale ave debu ... sab eka eki ... 😉😉😉😉
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: forestry

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum.  I was watching a clubbed version of this show yesterday (from when Tejal has to go to Ahemdebad and when Aniket sings the Taare Zameen par song.  I missed bits and pieces so today I will go to the forum and start reading from the beginning.

One of the ways to get interested is also when we have good written updates.  Some of us just have time to read updates during weekdays and catch up with the videos in the weekend. 

Some countires do not have all channels.  We have Star Parivar and Zee TV but the episodes currently on Star are from June 14th so we are behind but at least I have the forum to catch up with the recent episodes.

I do not know members of this forum who write on this show but hope to catch up soon.  Just watching the clubbed version yesterday, I wanted to read about this show from the beginning.  Hope this show continues to be enthralling and we become regular on this with our responses and other posts

Sanjana

Hi Sanjana.. Welcome to the forum.. Hope u have a good time here
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: forestry

Sanjana

Hie and welcome sanjana to the Forum 😊
birju4baby thumbnail
I think Tejal's entry was the turning point .. she has pumped electricity into the show .. She is so natural and compliments ANiket so well ..
When I watch the show , I fast fwd Majumdar's family scenes .. scenes showing bonding between Sushila and Sanyukta , competetion between Nikhilesh and Sanyukta and so on .. i think those scenes are forced they just dont come out as Natural ..
When Sushila is at her natural loud seld , taht is when she is most entertaining