Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mizchiefmaker

Mizchiefmaker

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Clap I loved todays episode it was so intruiging and emotional 

It has a gud story get together and make more posts contribute more forum frewnds Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AukviewmadhubansenBini311Guggulashy924Madhura2105.MohitzPari.ll-Shilpa-llDr.BasketGupta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This show has potential and so does the forum" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj-avin

raj-avin

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
yes this show is good ,the only thing they needed to impove was Sushilas character as though started well,it was becoming too loud.they have worked on that too and Sushilas character is now perfect.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizchiefmakermadhubansenbirju4babyGuggulll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I started watching this from the beginning and since Tejal's entry, it has gotten so much better too. Also Sushila's character has improved so much.

I really like the whole thing because it has little bit of everything.

I think as more people become aware, we should see more members.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizchiefmakermadhubansenbirju4babyGuggulMadhura2105

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

I started watching this from the beginning and since Tejal's entry, it has gotten so much better too. Also Sushila's character has improved so much.

I really like the whole thing because it has little bit of everything.

I think as more people become aware, we should see more members.

Well, I guess I'm the odd man out shilpa. But I never thought Sushila needed a character improvisation.

I love her very much coz she is not the typical goody goody, meek, docile bahu, perfect in every single work. Rather she is quite like us. Loud, fun-loving, sometimes irritating, and respects and loves  MIL as her own mother. 

Quite natural na??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-avinManojiemadhubansenbirju4baby-sakshi-Madhura2105ll-Shilpa-ll

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I like all the characters ... especially susheelaa and her "hale hale ave ... sab eka eki" the girl who is playing it is brilliant ...

aniket aka vishal ganghi , i liked him in pyaar ki kahaani on star one also ... he has good potential and capable of being a single male lead in the show ... Embarrassed

sushilaa is the perfect with her kiddy acts, loud talks , stupid one liners (which i like) fun loving , chirpy and talkitive , but a person with golden heart ... Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenbirju4babyGuggul

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

I like all the characters ... especially susheelaa and her "hale hale ave ... sab eka eki" the girl who is playing it is brilliant ...

aniket aka vishal ganghi , i liked him in pyaar ki kahaani on star one also ... he has good potential and capable of being a single male lead in the show ... Embarrassed

sushilaa is the perfect with her kiddy acts, loud talks , stupid one liners (which i like) fun loving , chirpy and talkitive , but a person with golden heart ... Thumbs Up

Arrey, mere man ki baat batadi.. Kahan se itna vocabulary ka bhandar late ho?? Mere paas to nahi hai.. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

birju4baby

ashy924

IF-Dazzler

ashy924

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
yes..i agree, sushila is less noisy and storyline is getting better and better.

i hope it continues like that and maybe soon they will start getting nominated for awards. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenbirju4babyGuggul

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
yes the show has potencial

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

birju4baby

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.