Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

J marries P-a script by devil herself !!! (Page 6)

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Originally posted by kshreya2002

lol! i know that..u know that. but remember we arent making this serial. it is T n D. aur unka koi bharosa nahin. i mean if jassi could conveniently forget purab and then conveniently have him back in her life even mallika's pregnancy is possble.

Hai mein marr jaavan!!DeadTongue

I surely would like to be Godmother to her kidEvil Smile

Hey plz Mallika pregnancy will be the last thing I would like to see in JJKN... And Armaan has not touched Mallu in months...He is eager to touch his Jassi...I can only imagine Armaan and Jassi having kids after they marry....with the blessing from all of us...

I hope T and D dont use dirty tactics for Armaan Jassi breakup...

april_angel Senior Member
april_angel
april_angel

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
thnx devil and jp!
Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:03am | IP Logged
wah wah wah everyone
queenbee, devils, jp, jd, and rest of u who wrote the story...
let me refresh my memory...
everyone has t&d bukhar

purab and jessi married.. purab dies...great..lekin jp...purab ki death...KUCH ZIYADA NAHI HO GAYA..?

MALIKA PREGNENT? Shocked Dead

a 3 yr old child for armaan on his wedding day from some other girll....muje chakkar aa rahe hai..

u guys r too much

but i want to thank all of u...thank u for making me a bit stronger...
i have read all of the stories here....purab ki death sunke..i have cried(lier)...malika ki pregnancy sunke chakar bhi aagaye...ab agar T&D kuch bhi karle..i am hopeing not to get a heart attack...

so

THANK YOU ALL

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged
hehehe! actually i was thinking abt this post and thought of another ghoulish idea:
It is revealed that Billu had a pre-marital affair with a woman back in his young days. but ended up marrying amrit. the pregnant gf of billu married Mr. Seth who went on to become a rich man. Mrs and Mr Seth died soon in a plane crash. Mrs. Seth's daughter mallika is actually Mallika Walia!
after mallika's truth is revealed and love birds are united the Walai family is hit by this new scandal. but the walias being the simple generous souls that they are welcome mallika into the walia with open arms. mallika pretends to be excited to have finally got a real family complete with her father, mother, grandmother and younger sister.
jassi ofcourse wants the best for her sister. she feels guilty romancing her sister's love. armaan tries to convince her that it doesnt matter. but mallika keeps emotionally blackmailing jassi who falls hook, line and sinker. she decides to 'sacrifice' her love for her sister who has never seen real happiness.
So this time jassi first makes armaan jealous with purab(with nandu he wont believe it). then when he challenges her to forget him and marry purab she does eve does. only to realize that mallika never changed....

Go to top