Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

J marries P-a script by devil herself !!! (Page 5)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Ok! let me help you a bit. To your scene there are 2 ideas:

Idea 1:

after jessica's identity is revealed and the lovebirds have united mallika decides to get back at jassi. so here she reveals she is 4 months pregnant with armaan's child(from the last time they made out aeons ago in goa). armaan does the right thing by accepting his child and marrying mallika. jassi is meanwhile convinced to marry purab by billu. after jassi marries purab armaan realizes that mallika wasnt pregnant at all.

Idea 2:

armaan and jassi are engaged to be married. armaan's ex-gf kareena modi lands up with armaan 3 year old kid. armaan agrees to support the child but wont have anything else to do with the kid.

jassi's heart melts seeing the child. she feels the child needs both parents. once again she goes to purab for help. she pretends to love purab. armaan refuses to believe the drama so she married purab to convince him. armaan is heartbroken and agrees to marry kareena. thats when it comes out that kareena was sent by mallika and the child is kareena's sister's kid.

Let me think of some more 'inspired by kkekta' ideas.

Now this is getting scary!!!!Dead Shreya.. I'm quaking in my shoes...Ouch

And I refuse to believe Armaan and Mallika made out in Goa!!Angry He hasn't touched her since long before that!!!

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Queenbee .............you are right...

Arman was a flirt true.............

But he was not that bad..............

He really is a very nice man. There is nothing with Mallika... I can remember the episodes of last one and a half years. Even if something happened before that, Mallika must be 20 months pregnant by now.Wink

If Jassi believes all these things of Arman, then she doesn't deserve him.

She can go and marry anybody she wants...even PurabWink

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Ok! let me help you a bit. To your scene there are 2 ideas:

Idea 1:

after jessica's identity is revealed and the lovebirds have united mallika decides to get back at jassi. so here she reveals she is 4 months pregnant with armaan's child(from the last time they made out aeons ago in goa). armaan does the right thing by accepting his child and marrying mallika. jassi is meanwhile convinced to marry purab by billu. after jassi marries purab armaan realizes that mallika wasnt pregnant at all.

Idea 2:

armaan and jassi are engaged to be married. armaan's ex-gf kareena modi lands up with armaan 3 year old kid. armaan agrees to support the child but wont have anything else to do with the kid.

jassi's heart melts seeing the child. she feels the child needs both parents. once again she goes to purab for help. she pretends to love purab. armaan refuses to believe the drama so she married purab to convince him. armaan is heartbroken and agrees to marry kareena. thats when it comes out that kareena was sent by mallika and the child is kareena's sister's kid.

Let me think of some more 'inspired by kkekta' ideas.

Now this is getting scary!!!!Dead Shreya.. I'm quaking in my shoes...Ouch

And I refuse to believe Armaan and Mallika made out in Goa!!Angry He hasn't touched her since long before that!!!

lol! i know that..u know that. but remember we arent making this serial. it is T n D. aur unka koi bharosa nahin. i mean if jassi could conveniently forget purab and then conveniently have him back in her life even mallika's pregnancy is possble.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluelotus

Queenbee .............you are right...

Arman was a flirt true.............

But he was not that bad..............

He really is a very nice man. There is nothing with Mallika... I can remember the episodes of last one and a half years. Even if something happened before that, Mallika must be 20 months pregnant by now.Wink

If Jassi believes all these things of Arman, then she doesn't deserve him.

She can go and marry anybody she wants...even PurabWink

also mallika has admitted to jessica that there is no relationship b/w armaan and herself. but still...

Swastika Senior Member
Swastika
Swastika

IF SRGMP Winner

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Really, if Jassi marries P then I will surely stop watching JJKN...Cry

Earlier i was passionate about Sanjivani too but i stopped watching it the day aman-juhi nautanki started... Dead

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swastika

Earlier i was passionate about Sanjivani too but i stopped watching it the day aman-juhi nautanki started... Dead

i was also passionate abt sanjivani. i used to like shashank-smriti pair. stopped watching when they started the shashank had an EMA track. thankfully by then jjkn had started. now i can always watch kkavyanjali from the queen of krap or read a good book.

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swastika

Big smileWelcome to I-F, Swastika!!

If Jassi marries Purab, I shall go on a bhookhi hartal outside T&Ds office ... and I do mean bhookhi hartal and not bhookh hartal... meaning I will eat THEM up... PigEvil SmilePig
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 5:45am | IP Logged

lol! i know that..u know that. but remember we arent making this serial. it is T n D. aur unka koi bharosa nahin. i mean if jassi could conveniently forget purab and then conveniently have him back in her life even mallika's pregnancy is possble.

Hai mein marr jaavan!!DeadTongue

I surely would like to be Godmother to her kidEvil Smile

Go to top