Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

J marries P-a script by devil herself !!! (Page 4)

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
HEY JP, GREAT ENDING, EXCEPT THAT U SHOULDN'T HAVE KILLED OFF PURAB!!!!!!Cry WOULD YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND WRITE A VERY ROMANTIC STORY ABOUT ME AND ARMAAN???EmbarrassedLET ME KNOW!!!I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!WinkPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEE! IT CAN BE A SHORT ONE TOO!!!Wink

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

ShockedOMGG OMMG DEVIL...kya yaaar...kise insipration le rahi ho?...ketka??..anyways it was very good..i enjoyed reading it!!!! excellent jobClapClap..but if this happens..or if t and d get any ideas from this post..i will quit watching the show.Cry

and JPClapClap..din bar din..tumari hindi bohut achi ho rahi hai!!! thanks for the imaginative, cute, adorable, wicked, ending JP after devil_drivers almost gave me a heart attack...i think i am recovering now..lol.

Armaan and jassi zindabaad!EmbarrassedBig smile

pur bechare purab ke funeral kar diyaCryEvil Smile

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

Shiverz, I'll try and type out your scene..!

Yay!! Thanks buddy!! I will be waiting.....Tongue

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

So...death visited IF and Devil started her evil actions..............

JP killed Purab...........the first casualty....

now how many more?

And now who will be Jassi's agony uncle?(I am not calling Purab uncle,ok?. It is just the counter part of agony aunt)

Who will be the favourite god father of Purab Suri?

Oh my God.........What a day?

Just joking guys..........please don't take any offence...

Moral of the story: People should think twice before welcoming DeathWink

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
jprasad, here's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug

And I completely disagree that your twist was Kektaish.. if it were, Purab would have emotionally blackmailed Jassi into spending the night with him, and after his death she would've found herself pregnant with his aulad as a parting giftDead... and Armaan would get the heebie-jeebies at the thought of being a step-father at such a tender ageTongue... the mere suggestion of marrying a low-class single mother like Jassi would invite the wrath of his mother who would then turn into a Sudha Chandran clone and gang up with Mallika to make Jassi's life a living hell............. phewwwwwwwwwww!!!! SAVED!!!!!Big smileClapClap
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged

wow.devil,u r a wonderful script writer,Claplong time seeing your post,but i hope t and d dont read it,warna u know na,they luv 2 copy kektaDead

anyways good workBig smile

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

jprasad, here's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug

And I completely disagree that your twist was Kektaish.. if it were, Purab would have emotionally blackmailed Jassi into spending the night with him, and after his death she would've found herself pregnant with his aulad as a parting giftDead... and Armaan would get the heebie-jeebies at the thought of being a step-father at such a tender ageTongue... the mere suggestion of marrying a low-class single mother like Jassi would invite the wrath of his mother who would then turn into a Sudha Chandran clone and gang up with Mallika to make Jassi's life a living hell............. phewwwwwwwwwww!!!! SAVED!!!!!Big smileClapClap

OMG! i hope they dont have THIS twist!

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

OOPS! Looks like I have incurred the wrath of the entire Armu Brigade...!Cry

I am still Armu and Jassi's jodi's self-appointed protector....I swear...!Cry

That's why I keep insisting on banning Exams and Purab!Wink

I was only pretending to be T and D....they have got a 18 month extention..and i don't expect any exciting super plot from their retarded brains.....They are already infected with Kekta..!

JP..That was soo wicked....!LOL Now, you are tempting me to construct a scene describing the funeral and Armaan and Jassi's reunion...! What will happen to my Exams?Dead

Shiverz, I'll try and type out your scene..!

Guys...Kindly wait for my next scene..!Wink

Oh My! EXAMS..!Angry

ARMAAN JASSI FOREVER!Clap

Ok! let me help you a bit. To your scene there are 2 ideas:

Idea 1:

after jessica's identity is revealed and the lovebirds have united mallika decides to get back at jassi. so here she reveals she is 4 months pregnant with armaan's child(from the last time they made out aeons ago in goa). armaan does the right thing by accepting his child and marrying mallika. jassi is meanwhile convinced to marry purab by billu. after jassi marries purab armaan realizes that mallika wasnt pregnant at all.

Idea 2:

armaan and jassi are engaged to be married. armaan's ex-gf kareena modi lands up with armaan 3 year old kid. armaan agrees to support the child but wont have anything else to do with the kid.

jassi's heart melts seeing the child. she feels the child needs both parents. once again she goes to purab for help. she pretends to love purab. armaan refuses to believe the drama so she married purab to convince him. armaan is heartbroken and agrees to marry kareena. thats when it comes out that kareena was sent by mallika and the child is kareena's sister's kid.

Let me think of some more 'inspired by kkekta' ideas.

Go to top