Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

J marries P-a script by devil herself !!! (Page 2)

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Devil, Please dont do this. I cannot imagine this, I dont know what I would do should such a situation arise. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
i think am gonna pass out. u have a very active imagination i think i'll just take break.
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Heheheh.... very good work, Devil!Clap Excellent!

Tho' I must admit, if anyone but you had typed this out, I'd have said they have a warped imaginationDead .. The very idea of Purab - or anyone but Armaan - marrying Jassi turns my stomachDeadDead

There's no doubt at all in my mind that I will abandon this show forever if there is as much as a hint of Purab-Jassi nuptials.Angry

And if this were to happen, by any means, I'd find it extremely illogical that Jassi could marry Purab so impulsively, without even her beloved Bebe around... a little pretend-play wud've accomplished as much, given Armaan the heart-attack she thought he deserved, but left the door open for a reconciliation.

I also wudn't have thought Purab would be sneaky enough to take advantage of Jassi in a moment when she is obviously on the rebound and smarting for revenge.

ConfusedConfused
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I sowwiee Devil Drivers, I had to finish ur story to bring it back!

Devil Driver's writes "...A tragic music plays in the background as Armaan's devastated face and Jassi's tearful face are shown side by side..and Jassi's voice is heard as a voice-cover: "Maine hameshaa aapse pyaar kiya hai..Armaan Sir.." Armaan's voice is also heard "I love you Jassi.."

jp continues....

A devastated Jassi and Purab head back to their home.  There is no one there to perform the welcoming ceremony for Jassi and Purab.  Jassi feels that this is a very bad sign of their life together, but she does not say anything.

They enter a lavishly decorated room that Purab decorated himself.   Jassi asks Purab, "yeh sab kiya hai, Purab?  Tumhe pata hai ke maine shaadi tumse sirf majboori me kiya."

Purab, "Par Jassi..."

Jassi, "Mujhe kuch nahin suna.  Mein thak gayi hoon, muhje sona hai."

Purab, "As you wish..."

Jassi goes to bed quite upset at the turn of events and she wishes she had trusted Armaan more.  She thinks it is now too late.  

The next morning, Purab brings Jassi some tea to her bed side.  He wakes Jassi and informs her that he has brought her tea.  She realizes that she slept in too long and has appointments that she needs to tend to.  She leaves to get dressed.  Purab sits at her bedside with the tea still in his hand.

Jassi  is headed to a restaurant for a lunch meeting with Nandani.  Upon arrival, she bumps into a disheveled Armaan.  He stares at her longingly and asks, "Kaisi ho tum, Jassi?"

Jassi responds back, "Mein...mein...jisne aapni ek galati ke vaaje se saara kho diya.  Kash meine aap pe bharosa kiya hota.  Yeh din nahin dekna parta.  Mujhe jaana hain...Nandani ma'am mera intezaar kar rahin hai..."

Jassi brushes past Armaan who stands in his place in a daze.

After lunch with Nandani, Jassi is on her way home and Purab calls her.  He asks her to join him for dinner and not to say no as they are meeting with some high level peers.  Jassi agrees.  Jassi and Purab silently get ready.  They are on their way to the party when a huge truck is heading towards them full force.  This truck is definitely out of control and strikes the car of Jassi and Purab.  Purab is badly injured but Jassi escapes with minor scratches and bruises.  She pulls him out of the car and calls for help.  An ambulance speeds to the hospital.  Jassi holds onto Purab's hands for comfort.

Purab, "Mera paas waqt bahut kaam hai, Jassi.  Mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai..."

Jassi, "Tumhe kuch nahin hoga..."

Purab, "No, Jassi.  Mujhe kehne do mere dil ki baath...Jassi, tum mera pyar ho aur mein tumse kuch chupana nahin chahata hoon.  Mein janta hoon ke tumne hamesha Armaan se sirf pyar kiya hai.  Mein tumhara pyar mein andha ho gaya tha.  Lekin, meine khabhi yeh nahin socha ke tum kiya chahati ho.  Agar mein dhiyan se sochta tho mein tumse sawal yeh kartha ke Armaan vakae yeh harkath kar sakta hai.  Mujhe maloom hai ke Armaan tumhara dil khabhi nahin tord sakta hai kyunke woh tumse behad pyar kartha hai.  Shayad mein is dunya mein na raho tho tumhara milan ho hi jayega.  Mujhe maaf kardo, Jassi.

Purab's eyes gently close and Jassi starts to weep.  

A few days later, everyone is gathered around after his funeral.  Armaan expresses his condolences to Jassi and Jassi nods.  Jassi decides that she is going to focus on her work and that is what she does.  She changes her persona and concentrates on her work.  

Weeks and months go by and Jassi's parents are quite concerned for their Queen Victoria's well being.  They decide that she needs to be married again.  They approach Armaan and ask if he is willing to try again.  Armaan blushes and agrees, but he points out that it will be hard to convince Jassi.  

Bebe and Mama approach Jassi at bed time and they ask how she is doing.  Bebe asks Jassi if she will do her old grandmother a favor and settle down.  Bebe cries to Jassi that she would like to see her great grandchildren before she passes on.  Jassi resists but finally agrees as her mother and bebe beg her with their pleading eyes.

misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

wah,wha,jd,tum nay toe purabCry ko he mardala,etne

dushmani Angrypurab kay sath,purab fans kay bare mein soch

liya hota unekay diloon par kya Cryguzrayge,ham logoon

ney armaan kay bare mein etna bora nahi socha,

jd,kahen ulta he na hojaye T&D armaan ko he na mardalen,Cry

armaan toe wase bhe,hipper,crezy,drunk,rehta haiLOL

kahen yeh sabkoch ose kay sath na hojay.

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

OMG, Devil!!! that was VERY good story writingClapClapClap, but VERY scary thoughtsShocked!!! JP, thanks for finishing the story buddy---now I will be able to sleep peacefully tonight!!Tongue 

Anyways, glad to see you stop by, Devil!Smile And i have a request--When you get more time from your studies, could you write a story of how Armaan finds out that Jessica is Jassi? Pweety pweety please with a cherry on top?Tongue If you can, thank you SOOO much, if you can't no problem because i can understand! Good luck w/ your studies!Smile

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
OMG!! No way! I would never be able to watch it if Armaan goes with Malika and Jassi with Purab! Although I must say you do have a great imagination!
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Misbah.. why are you saying JD.. CryCry

JP wrote it...and you are blaming JD for it...Cry Plz tell me wrote that by mistake... Ek letter ki vajahe se misunderstanding na ho jaye....

Go to top