Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

yes -she is right. ITS WE WHO NEED TO CHANGE!*edit (Page 6)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha-remix

**EDIT -- to everyone saying any respectful woman would not act like this --- heres a thought.**

1- its just been 2-3 days

but we are feeling that way cos its been 2 weeks now... of those episodes. but for them ... the Raizaadas its just the 2-3rd day after the entire incident.

dont u think any female will be as shattered and at a subconscious level.. want to cling onto every relation that means anything to her!

specially someone like anjali-- to whom her husband was GOD!

2- SHE DOESNT KNOW

all she heard was the argument. and then her husband being thrown out of the house. NO ONE has explained anything to her. but just wants her to accepts other peoples decisions.

even if it is your sibling saying all this -- yes you will have doubts about ur spouse -- very very strong doubts.. but that doesnt mean that you will believe something a 100% and just go blindly with a decision without knowing the reason behind it.

dont you think the raizadas are at fault here for not sitting down and explaining things to her - on the pretext of protecting her??

specially someone as emotional and vulnerable as her ?

ABSOLUTELY Clap

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
cant stop reading this amazing post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esmeralda111

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by esmeralda111

I totally agree. I wish we havve more of mature and sane fans like u in this forum . Stay bBlessed

thank you!

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i noe...i agree wid u n hr too!!!...dats y i m still bearin poojali cryin screens!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esmeralda111

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Very well said Clap
it's a pity the viewers are just single dimensional  

they can only see someone coming between ArShi... and they are simply blind to the rest

some are prejudiced against Anjali's tear shedding right from the beginning  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

esmeralda111blackdice1001

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Great post!Clap
taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I appreciate ur post but I don't agree wud anjalis behaviour , infact it happened to somebody in my family but she had just given birth two weeks before she discovered her husband had an affair . Although she went into shock and disbelieve at her sisters were telling her abt her childhood sweetheart and love of her life ,she didn't resent us from having loving marriages or wanting everybody to be miserably cos her life was falling apart . She at no tym tried to destroy or guilt any of us from being happy and I can proudly say she analysed the situation and took the right decision for her two kids and herself and made a life of happiness for themselves so no matter how much of shock anjali is in she has no right to resent her once cold hearted brothers new found happiness.
esmeralda111 Senior Member
esmeralda111
esmeralda111

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

Honestly if someone really believes that Anjali's response is "real life" -- I will definitely be shocked.  She had something go wrong in her life -- saying that "arnav doesnt care for her as much" just shows a NEEDY female with absolutely no self respect or self worth.

That is what is wrong about this -- not showing other parts of the family -- we have been asking them to create the support stuff and make it consistent because the time they dont show Arnav and Khushi story we yearn for it -- it makes that better for us.

But this crap turns us off from the show -- this is truly INCEST.

Do you even know the meaning of INCEST? N where do you live...I hope on the same planet...Sorry 4 being harsh but I don't know where all of u ppl come from...Its a story set in India...have you ever been to any joint family system ever...even mothers feel insecure if their sons pay more attention or love to their wives..will u call it incest as well...NO...its an insecurity...the person, who loves U solely from the beginning, when he starts sharing his love with his wife...these insecurities always engulf his family especially his mother n sister...so whats wrong if IPKKND shows such real life emotion...get a life guys..n face the reality..it won't harm you...

Go to top