Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

yes -she is right. ITS WE WHO NEED TO CHANGE!*edit (Page 5)

Manisha. Goldie
Manisha.
Manisha.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=natasha-remix]

Yes guys.

think about it logically... in any house hold.. if something like this was to happen... everything anjali is feelign and portraying.. would have been the case.

infact the CVS are doing a really good job keeping this part of her reaction as PRACTICAL as possible for her character...

NOW NOW>

dont get me wrong --- i was really really upset and angry with todays episode too!

but then i realized the reason behind this is --CONDITIONING.

WE HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED by other soaps for so so long..

conditioned to a "test -- and response"

conditioned to shows focusing only on leads. 

conditioned to nonsensical OTT extremes of either romance or drama.

(think about it -- most of the "K" serials would have weeks and weeks of tear sheds.. and then 1-2 weeks of ONLY good.. and then back to plotting and then again drama and tear shed... and the cycle continued ... 

we have been conditioned to think in  a certain way.. to see a certain scene.. to see a certain reaction out of the characters on screen ..reactions and responces.. which a majority of the time are far away from what would happen in reality. 

and IPKKND is breaking those norms, by not focusing only on the main leads.. but focusing on the family as a whole.

we have never really seen a soap trying to be as balanced as IPKKND before.. where so many emotions can be portrayed by different actors at the same time.. under the same roof.)

showing actual responces from different family members (that would be true if those characters existed for real) and they are doing it beautifully!

They are bringing about a change in the way shows are created... and scripted... and change is always difficult to accept.

so.

from now on i've decided.. anytime i see a episode i dont like.. im just going to use NKs strategy ---

LAMBI SAANS AANDAR ---- LAMBI SAANS BAHAR PHEKO!!!

Embarrassed

[/QUOTE

liked the last line...thtz the only  thing left to do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esmeralda111

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I will follow his other advice " Saans ko goli maro"ROFL
srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
seriously people get over it... try nd understand Anjali. she ain't evil :)

esmeralda111

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazyjotango

I will follow his other advice " Saans ko goli maro"ROFL

LOL

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
1- its just been 2-3 days

but we are feeling that way cos its been 2 weeks now... of those episodes. but for them ... the Raizaadas its just the 2-3rd day after the entire incident.

dont u think any female will be as shattered and at a subconscious level.. want to cling onto every relation that means anything to her!

specially someone like anjali-- to whom her husband was GOD!

2- SHE DOESNT KNOW

all she heard was the argument. and then her husband being thrown out of the house. NO ONE has explained anything to her. but just wants her to accepts other peoples decisions.

even if it is your sibling saying all this -- yes you will have doubts about ur spouse -- very very strong doubts.. but that doesnt mean that you will believe something a 100% and just go blindly with a decision without knowing the reason behind it.

dont you think the raizadas are at fault here for not sitting down and explaining things to her - on the pretext of protecting her??

specially someone as emotional and vulnerable as her ?

esmeralda111

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anitamalik

I agree with your post. And I'm glad you can see that Anjali's reaction is practical and natural! :D

not all of it though.. yes i do agree the part of her being overtly tired etc.. is a bit dramatic.

but her emotional response is bang on!

silly.pilla Groupbie
silly.pilla
silly.pilla

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Rightly said... I agree wid all that you said... Even I was wondering the same.. It's jus been 2 days since the whole wreck n v expect Anjali to act all sane..

I recommend this drama coz this is how Anjali s gonna compell Arnav into bringing Shyam back.. It's only then will hs plots about trying to kill Anjali will be out.. V heard Garcia saying that KKG dad is recovering.. N only when KKG is back to Guptha house can they unfold those truths... 

I completely understand that there is no light thrown on KKG pain for all thse days.. I want Arnav confessing his guilts.. He assuring KKG that he will always stand by her n etc.. I want them to act more like a couple than teen age lovers.. Want more two way communications.. Letting each other know wats running in their minds n mutually tackling Anjali...

I dun want a plot where KKG feels like a sacrificial goat n all.. I want KKG to leave RM, but wid ASRs concent.. With a thought n a plot to move fwd..

I hope cvs won't disappoint us..

esmeralda111

esmeralda111 Senior Member
esmeralda111
esmeralda111

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I totally agree. I wish we havve more of mature and sane fans like u in this forum . Stay bBlessed

SankiPagal

Go to top