yes -she is right. ITS WE WHO NEED TO CHANGE!*edit - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
cant stop reading this amazing post

Originally posted by esmeralda111

I totally agree. I wish we havve more of mature and sane fans like u in this forum . Stay bBlessed

thank you!

i noe...i agree wid u n hr too!!!...dats y i m still bearin poojali cryin screens!!😆
Very well said 👏
it's a pity the viewers are just single dimensional  

they can only see someone coming between ArShi... and they are simply blind to the rest

some are prejudiced against Anjali's tear shedding right from the beginning  
I appreciate ur post but I don't agree wud anjalis behaviour , infact it happened to somebody in my family but she had just given birth two weeks before she discovered her husband had an affair . Although she went into shock and disbelieve at her sisters were telling her abt her childhood sweetheart and love of her life ,she didn't resent us from having loving marriages or wanting everybody to be miserably cos her life was falling apart . She at no tym tried to destroy or guilt any of us from being happy and I can proudly say she analysed the situation and took the right decision for her two kids and herself and made a life of happiness for themselves so no matter how much of shock anjali is in she has no right to resent her once cold hearted brothers new found happiness.
Originally posted by Maverick29

Honestly if someone really believes that Anjali's response is "real life" -- I will definitely be shocked.  She had something go wrong in her life -- saying that "arnav doesnt care for her as much" just shows a NEEDY female with absolutely no self respect or self worth.

That is what is wrong about this -- not showing other parts of the family -- we have been asking them to create the support stuff and make it consistent because the time they dont show Arnav and Khushi story we yearn for it -- it makes that better for us.

But this crap turns us off from the show -- this is truly INCEST.

Do you even know the meaning of INCEST? N where do you live...I hope on the same planet...Sorry 4 being harsh but I don't know where all of u ppl come from...Its a story set in India...have you ever been to any joint family system ever...even mothers feel insecure if their sons pay more attention or love to their wives..will u call it incest as well...NO...its an insecurity...the person, who loves U solely from the beginning, when he starts sharing his love with his wife...these insecurities always engulf his family especially his mother n sister...so whats wrong if IPKKND shows such real life emotion...get a life guys..n face the reality..it won't harm you...
very good post, we have to concider tat thanx for sharing love it

Originally posted by farahtaby

very good post, we have to concider tat thanx for sharing love it

thank you

but this forum is WAY TOO PATHETIC TO CHANGE

i m so glad that todays epi is such a BIG FAT SLAP ON THE ANJALI 

BASHERS