India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

mr. and mrs. jha's actual problem

terribletwist Goldie
terribletwist
terribletwist

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I thjink shyam and anjali are both suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder of the worst kind for chote and khushi ji and that makes them a perfect couple:))
they are also very moral hence keep interrupting our favourite twosome and are extremely religious and moral hence keep everyone in line by making them abstain from kissing, hugging and generally making out with their own legally wedded wives.
They have also conceived a baby via wireless communication in a very platonic way as the father remained away from the mother for most part of last year. What adds to the qualities of their personal size zero miracle is the fact that its conception has helped its mother to become an ever swooning, half crazy and totally dependent, sluggish creature who cant even take her medicine on her own and whose only occupation in life is to spread the germs of celibacy and discontent in the lives of her idiotic albeit dotting brothers. Her pregnancy seems more dangerous than manvi's cancer in EHMMBH, and she herself acts like a ticking time bomb. Seriously !!!!!!!!!Cry pet us just send her off with shyam they match each other to a TClap

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiminaswatimalkar4celaVultureTalonrakeshbhoslerArnavKhushiLovexnedrapujasarshi1986huntinchildManmarziyanTeri.ooBubbleGumoo.--Yashi--sajni786Deedeepa1Simi1711princessunara

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
ok honestly...I have nothing to say about the storyline or sort...coz m not a regular viewer of the show...but ur post gave me a good laugh...

wireless communication!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzraksha712nikita_88

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
sooo agree
looove your postLOL
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
bang on!!! i love this post!!! LOL

pity the disorder isn't for each other meaning how wonderful life would have been for the Jha's had they been obsessive about each other!!!!LOL
sweetarnavkhusi Senior Member
sweetarnavkhusi
sweetarnavkhusi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
true yar in EHMBH manvi whoz suffering frm cancer is nt looking dat weak n suffering as anjali is looking being just pregnant.as if shez nt pregnant bt sick or shez d 1st woman in d world is pregnant ..dramebaaz.today in car overacting as if she wud faint nw to torture payal n gain her brainless bro akash sympathy n @ RM n acting very normal questioning in sad manner to arnav to gain his attention .wen dat dint wrk out emotional atyachar shuru wth nt ving medicine  n den complains coz his bro gt married evrythng changed.so wat does she mean her bro wud nt ve evr married wud nt love ne 1 n 24 hr jst say di di di...n y sud arnav ans all her qn whe shez nt ready to face d truth.

bt seriously ur post is funny...wireless communication..rofl

Edited by sweetarnavkhusi - 21 July 2012 at 9:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzraksha712Deedeepa1princessunara

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Loved ur postLOLLOLLOL

They have also conceived a baby via wireless communication in a very platonic way as the father remained away from the mother for most part of last year.

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deedeepa1

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Lau ur post <3 LOL

Wireless communication ..rofl LOL
I have 2 take tips frm anjali for figure maintenance,for future reference, 4 conceiving a size zero baby..whch kps her tummy FLAT evn during the 'alleged' final trimester f her pregnancy! LOL

P.s.- i m nly 19,bt wht 2 do,i m so intrigued by pujali's generosity and figure maintenance,tht i cudnt hlp mentioning! Lmao.. LOL
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

bang on!!! i love this post!!! LOL

pity the disorder isn't for each other meaning how wonderful life would have been for the Jha's had they been obsessive about each other!!!!LOL

LOLROFL

Go to top