Fear Files

Do you believe? Share your experiences!

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys ðŸ˜Š
Keeping in mind the theme of this show, I thought we could have a discussion...what say?

Do you believe ghosts/spirits/goblins/jinns (or whatever other names there are) exist? Or is is it all superstitious nonsense to you? 

How has watching Fear Files affected your beliefs?

Have you or any of your family members had any such supernatural experiences/incidents you would like to share? 

Do feel free to join in...I'm eagerly awaiting your responses.

V...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yes i do believe though i never experienced it
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I can't believe somany things...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rechus

I'm like you because last time I saw an actor who was supposed to be the true father of the girl.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

yes i do believe though i never experienced it

Same here...I have no personal first hand experiences but I do believe...

Originally posted by: rechus

Care to share why not?

Originally posted by: KajAnj

I'm like you because last time I saw an actor who was supposed to be the true father of the girl.

But maybe the story is about that actor's experience? But we're not really talking about if you believe the show is real or not...I'm asking if you believe in ghosts (or whatever you choose to call 'em)

mala83 thumbnail

for some people its fake because they have never gone trough this kind of things but let me tell you this that it isnt fake,when i was younger i did think also that ghost and that kind of things don't exist but a few years back i experiensd it my self and i do believe,when i think about what i have gone trough  i get angry of how can someone do this to anyone esspecialy when its your family who have done this

-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I definately do believe in ghosts,spirits and the supernatural elements.Hauntings are true,but some of the stories in Fear Files are a little too much for me to believe.For instance,the rape story.Can a ghost really do that?I understand if they possess someone and is in another living person's body,but the spirit itself does not have a physical body.How is it possible?Although I have heard one story of a girl being pregnant because of a ghost 😕

No,I have no experiences really.But I think I saw a demon dog already 😳 That's all...I've just heard stories,no experiences.