India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

July 20th episode character take

shilpi_iss Groupbie
shilpi_iss
shilpi_iss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

The episode today was in turns happy and so frustrating. With the forum abuzz about Anjali and her place in Arnav's life, I think it is necessary to show her POV for the story to move forward. But we could have done with a few more moments of Arnav-Khushi happiness. :)

Anjali: On hindsight, now it does seem like it would have been a better decision to let Daljeet go. :) I know her role will be to separate Arnav and Anjali but I fail to see her point of view. I am waiting for someone to explain it to me like some of the excellent forum writers do sometimes. Ok, let's say her grief is making her blind to see Arnav's happiness. The only thing she sees is that the girl who broke her marriage is busy making her chotte fall for him. She can't bear it. She still doesn't mistrust Shyam, I guess that feeling is relatable. The husband she lived with for years is shown to be a liar, but no one has proof to show for it. He feeling towards Khushi also is understandable. What I can't understand is her insistence that her chotte has neglected her simply because he is married now. I guess people are not logical in their grief. :( It broke my heart to see Arnav saying that Di, please take this medicine otherwise you don't care for my life. He could have used this line when he came back from his kidnapping and all she could think about was her own plight. She will definitely drive the lovebirds apart. Not mami, not Shyam but Arnav's own Di will be the cause of his unhappiness.

Mamiji: Typical saas today. I don't have anything new to add except she has a very short memory and has forgotten all that Khushi did to find Arnav. I had hoped her character would progress nicely from there, but the writers brought it back to square one. Does the IPKKND audience really care about saas-bahu bullying? The writers should really think about that before they show all this relentless Payal and Khushi takedowns. Notice how when she sees Arnav and Khushi kissing (almost!), she again blames Khushi for trapping Arnav as if Akash and Arnav are simple guys who will fall for the first girl who bats her eyes at them. So regressive! Always blame the girl. I used to look forward to her scenes earlier with her brillliant acting, but the bullying has gone up so much, I cring everytime Manorama mami comes on screen now.

Akash: Talking about cringing, Akash takes the cake amongst all the Raizadas in passive-aggressiveness. His attitude to Payal is mind blowing. At this point, she can do no right and she is realising it too slowly.  He is a puppy dog in front of his bhai but another beast altogether to Payal. He won't even show Khushi the respect she deserves as Arnav's wife. She is down to "Khushi" instead of "Khushiji". And Khushi says Shyamji even now. The two Gupta girls have more class than all the Raizadas put together.

Payal: I always knew she was a solid girl. She is being mature and unintrusive in the tension filled household, where everyone's tempers are flying high around her. Today, she finally tried to explain it to Akash that she is getting tired of his attitude, and in walks her saas who has no notion of privacy at all. I fervently hope with all my heart that the writers make her tell Akash she is leaving with Khushi when the time comes, since he doesn't want or trust her anymore. I really want her to hold her head high and maintain her dignity. Could you please do that, writers??? Puhleeease!!

Naniji: My heart has nothing but respect for her. She reminds me of my nani (when she was alive). She is the lone voice of reason in the house except Arnav (the sisters don't count since no one listens to them anyways). She is being there for Anjali the best way she knows how. She is being kind to Khushi and Payal; and supportive of Arnav. Love her charcter! Hope she gives a hard time to Shyam when he comes back.

Now to my favorite two! J I wouldn't watch this serial if not for these two.

Khushi: She is Arnav's heartbeat now. No question about it, he is going to be forlorn when she is gone. Oh for some private time with him! She wasn't there for most of the episode but the time she was there, she blew everyone away. Khushi is cuteness personified. The way she scolds Arnav and how she can't resist hugging him the second time! The way she is willing to let him kiss her! And trying to hide the hundreds of flower petals with her feet when they are caught! Made me laugh! When she was MIA today, I was hoping Sanaya is getting some well deserved time off and her screen time didn't get bargained off. Her unwillingness to throw her weight around, and carry the show without complaint when Arnav was gone, should not go unrewarded. 

Arnav: He is truly torn today. I love how tender he is to Khushi (when he remembers not to lose his temper). And how he hugs her when she is hitting him! That's the way to do it buddy. If only his family would stop bothering him all the time. They seem so needy in front of him, not including nani. My heart broke for him, love the way he looks to his di when he is upset. All he wants is for her and Khushi to be happy. Khushi is a balm to be around. Anjali Di, not so much. There was a time when he would get comforted seeing his Di, these days it only bring out his worrying side. I hope Anjali sees how she has broken his heart when Khushi leaves. She will drive them apart and she should bring them together. Arnav is like Khushi in these times. Never complains to his loved ones. He never once asked for solace and didn't talk about his time during kidnapping to anyone (not that anyone cared to ask); but only has tears in his eyes for his Di's troubles. He is shocked today that his Di views his marriage as an impediment in their relationship. I hope he and Khushi have a few more moments of togetherness before they are separated again.

There I went on a rampage of writing again. J  Your point of view to agree or disagree is welcome!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gulabo04sun2011rini_katArshig8

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Very nice post, may be this this tiff between Anjali n Arnav leads to the truth about the 6 months contract.  Once truth will comes out we have to see how Anjali will react to that. Beautiful post once againClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpi_isssun2011

shilpi_iss Groupbie
shilpi_iss
shilpi_iss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Arshig8.
BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
tfs Smile !!! nice one !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpi_iss

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Till yesterday's epi... I was taking the side of Anjali...Now I was shattered with the very words... "Chote tum badal gaya tume pyar hogaya" These words are continously ringing in my mind that too in that pathetic tone... I still can't belive that it was frm the same sweet sister who used to care her brother so fondly , used to pray God for his hapiness, for his love... I understand she is presently shattered and devasted due to turn of events... But still this kind of behaviour jst can't be expected frm her... 
Now I am in dellusion whether to blame Anjali or not...and doesn't know what to believe...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpi_iss

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top