Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

abortion? (Page 2)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by -Rani

Mages I hope you would stop bashing Kunal in each and every post. Please be considerate to Kunal fans and watch your words. I am very offended with every post of yours in every thread.

di its not bashing...i am saying if only kunal doubts siddhi...he will be a typical BT leads who are spineless...trust me...i have watched all ekta serials...i know how she ruin even a very powerful n strong character...i can give you a list of BT males leads who are as powerful as KC...but throughout long run...they destroyed him n make them look like a typical man...

i just hope she doesn't destroy our KC like she did with her various BT male leads...BT the word is enough for destruction couple...characters no matter how strong he/she is...in whole BT ISis another word of destruction which is currently coming in a very speed base towards parichay...i hope they don't even touch the character of KC...he has been unique n different...he should remain the same way no matter how many leaps they take...he is a legendary character...he should be remembered for decades

But you don't know what he is going to do next right? So saying that you want him to suffer pain only based on your assumptions are not right Mages right? I am saying that because I have faith in Samir, he will not so anything nonsense like that as he has been staying away from Parichay to avoid all the crap that's been shown these days so why will he do something like that in the future. 

Cursing someone only based on one's assumptions might be hurtful for other people right? What you are feeling for Siddhi, I too feel for Kunal. They are both in the same boat. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Mages I hope you would stop bashing Kunal in each and every post. Please be considerate to Kunal fans and watch your words. I am very offended with every post of yours in every thread.

di its not bashing...i am saying if only kunal doubts siddhi...he will be a typical BT leads who are spineless...trust me...i have watched all ekta serials...i know how she ruin even a very powerful n strong character...i can give you a list of BT males leads who are as powerful as KC...but throughout long run...they destroyed him n make them look like a typical man...

i just hope she doesn't destroy our KC like she did with her various BT male leads...BT the word is enough for destruction couple...characters no matter how strong he/she is...in whole BT ISis another word of destruction which is currently coming in a very speed base towards parichay...i hope they don't even touch the character of KC...he has been unique n different...he should remain the same way no matter how many leaps they take...he is a legendary character...he should be remembered for decades

But you don't know what he is going to do next right? So saying that you want him to suffer pain only based on your assumptions are not right Mages right? I am saying that because I have faith in Samir, he will not so anything nonsense like that as he has been staying away from Parichay to avoid all the crap that's been shown these days so why will he do something like that in the future. 

Cursing someone only based on one's assumptions might be hurtful for other people right? What you are feeling for Siddhi, I too feel for Kunal. They are both in the same boat. 

i agree...i am keeping my faith n trust on sammy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuSGayathri_MSK-Rani

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

i feel bad for siddhi...her life is destroyed n ruined bcz of kunal's dirty past...n this family is blaming siddhi when its his son's fault...

if kunal doubt siddhi n throw her out of the house when she is pregnant with his babies...or separates his babies from siddhi...i will loose respect for this man...he is just a typical BT man who is spineless to the core like all other BT male leads...KC has been always unique n different from other BT male leads...i hope he remains the same way...

Its truly unfair, blaming only kunal for all siddhi's troubles. Its neither kunal nor siddhi expected and wanted it. Problems from richa and rohit, might have focussed siddhi, but ultimately kunal taking the whole pain and bearing it. Hence today he is in jail. As a good lawyer, going to jail with so many accuses, wont it effect his career??? He never thought of anything about his life and family even.. He always worried about siddhi. Even siddhi is not less. Please consider them as one.. Dont separate them and see what they are... In kunal's love siddhi could even forget her mother, whom she always missed, she could forget kapil and shilpa... So much of love, protection, everything he has given to her.

Siddhi & Kunal are incomplete without each other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312paradigm-Rani

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

i feel bad for siddhi...her life is destroyed n ruined bcz of kunal's dirty past...n this family is blaming siddhi when its his son's fault...

if kunal doubt siddhi n throw her out of the house when she is pregnant with his babies...or separates his babies from siddhi...i will loose respect for this man...he is just a typical BT man who is spineless to the core like all other BT male leads...KC has been always unique n different from other BT male leads...i hope he remains the same way...

Its truly unfair, blaming only kunal for all siddhi's troubles. Its neither kunal nor siddhi expected and wanted it. Problems from richa and rohit, might have focussed siddhi, but ultimately kunal taking the whole pain and bearing it. Hence today he is in jail. As a good lawyer, going to jail with so many accuses, wont it effect his career??? He never thought of anything about his life and family even.. He always worried about siddhi. Even siddhi is not less. Please consider them as one.. Dont separate them and see what they are... In kunal's love siddhi could even forget her mother, whom she always missed, she could forget kapil and shilpa... So much of love, protection, everything he has given to her.

Siddhi & Kunal are incomplete without each other.

well you are right...lets wait n watch how kunal reacts with all this divorce n siddhi's natak of hatred...i just can't wait to see him out of jail
san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
well said ...kunal allways said to the siddhi that please first take care self and then other.   
ashuS Senior Member
ashuS
ashuS

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
If  they show that Kunal   doubting Siddhi ,then i request Sameer to  quit the show.This would be character assasination.Ekta should learn her lesson.Mad crap lady.
parichayfan Newbie
parichayfan
parichayfan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
hi i think CVs dont want their show to run for a long time and the way parichay is going its surely gonna face a closure and nothing elseAngry.
I cant see sinal seperated.N i cant believe it its like a nightmare but its true.DeadDead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index