Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

abortion?

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
hi

is abortion possible in 5 months of pregnancy?

few member shave pointed out that siddhi may tell kunal that she aborted the baby etc, but she is 5 months pregnant, i dont think abortion is possible?

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312_Neetu_AnkitaKaranRishrabh

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Noreen , here legal time limit to abortion is up to 24 weeks, after that period depends on various factors like mothers Heath condition s etc.

Edited by roshani45 - 20 July 2012 at 3:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaranRishrabh

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by roshani45

Noreen , here legal time limit to abortion is up to 24 weeks, after that perioud it depends on various factories like mothers Heath condition s etc.

so that means its possible siddhi lies that she aborted the baby, 

i really hope if at all she says this, kunal doesnt believe her bec he knows siddhi was always happy and excited about they baby

norzar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mochas156arabicaAnkitaKaranRishrabh-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Noreen , here legal time limit to abortion is up to 24 weeks, after that perioud it depends on various factories like mothers Heath condition s etc.

i really hope if at all she says this, kunal doesnt believe her bec he knows siddhi was always happy and excited about they baby

norzar

I hope so, if he doubts her, that's the end if parichay for me :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mochas156arabicaAnkitaKaran

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by norzar

hi

norzar

I hope so, if he doubts her, that's the end if parichay for me :(

yup same here, i wont care less for kunal or the show anymore, but yeah will feel bad for siddhi always, bec her entire life ruined

norzar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156_Neetu_arabicaparadigmAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
i feel bad for siddhi...her life is destroyed n ruined bcz of kunal's dirty past...n this family is blaming siddhi when its his son's fault...

if kunal doubt siddhi n throw her out of the house when she is pregnant with his babies...or separates his babies from siddhi...i will loose respect for this man...he is just a typical BT man who is spineless to the core like all other BT male leads...KC has been always unique n different from other BT male leads...i hope he remains the same way...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSparadigm

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Mages I hope you would stop bashing Kunal in each and every post. Please be considerate to Kunal fans and watch your words. I am very offended with every post of yours in every thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Mages I hope you would stop bashing Kunal in each and every post. Please be considerate to Kunal fans and watch your words. I am very offended with every post of yours in every thread.

di its not bashing...i am saying if only kunal doubts siddhi...he will be a typical BT leads who are spineless...trust me...i have watched all ekta serials...i know how she ruin even a very powerful n strong character...i can give you a list of BT males leads who are as powerful as KC...but throughout long run...they destroyed him n make them look like a typical man...

i just hope she doesn't destroy our KC like she did with her various BT male leads...BT the word is enough for destruction couple...characters no matter how strong he/she is...in whole BT ISis another word of destruction which is currently coming in a very speed base towards parichay...i hope they don't even touch the character of KC...he has been unique n different...he should remain the same way no matter how many leaps they take...he is a legendary character...he should be remembered for decades

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index