Posted: 11 years ago
hi

is abortion possible in 5 months of pregnancy?

few member shave pointed out that siddhi may tell kunal that she aborted the baby etc, but she is 5 months pregnant, i dont think abortion is possible?

norzar
Noreen , here legal time limit to abortion is up to 24 weeks, after that period depends on various factors like mothers Heath condition s etc.Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago
hi

Originally posted by roshani45

Noreen , here legal time limit to abortion is up to 24 weeks, after that perioud it depends on various factories like mothers Heath condition s etc.

so that means its possible siddhi lies that she aborted the baby, 

i really hope if at all she says this, kunal doesnt believe her bec he knows siddhi was always happy and excited about they baby

norzar
Originally posted by norzar

hi

so that means its possible siddhi lies that she aborted the baby,

i really hope if at all she says this, kunal doesnt believe her bec he knows siddhi was always happy and excited about they baby

norzar

I hope so, if he doubts her, that's the end if parichay for me :(
Originally posted by roshani45

I hope so, if he doubts her, that's the end if parichay for me :(

yup same here, i wont care less for kunal or the show anymore, but yeah will feel bad for siddhi always, bec her entire life ruined

norzar
i feel bad for siddhi...her life is destroyed n ruined bcz of kunal's dirty past...n this family is blaming siddhi when its his son's fault...

if kunal doubt siddhi n throw her out of the house when she is pregnant with his babies...or separates his babies from siddhi...i will loose respect for this man...he is just a typical BT man who is spineless to the core like all other BT male leads...KC has been always unique n different from other BT male leads...i hope he remains the same way...
Mages I hope you would stop bashing Kunal in each and every post. Please be considerate to Kunal fans and watch your words. I am very offended with every post of yours in every thread.
Originally posted by -Rani

Mages I hope you would stop bashing Kunal in each and every post. Please be considerate to Kunal fans and watch your words. I am very offended with every post of yours in every thread.

di its not bashing...i am saying if only kunal doubts siddhi...he will be a typical BT leads who are spineless...trust me...i have watched all ekta serials...i know how she ruin even a very powerful n strong character...i can give you a list of BT males leads who are as powerful as KC...but throughout long run...they destroyed him n make them look like a typical man...

i just hope she doesn't destroy our KC like she did with her various BT male leads...BT the word is enough for destruction couple...characters no matter how strong he/she is...in whole BT ISis another word of destruction which is currently coming in a very speed base towards parichay...i hope they don't even touch the character of KC...he has been unique n different...he should remain the same way no matter how many leaps they take...he is a legendary character...he should be remembered for decades
Originally posted by Mages

di its not bashing...i am saying if only kunal doubts siddhi...he will be a typical BT leads who are spineless...trust me...i have watched all ekta serials...i know how she ruin even a very powerful n strong character...i can give you a list of BT males leads who are as powerful as KC...but throughout long run...they destroyed him n make them look like a typical man...

i just hope she doesn't destroy our KC like she did with her various BT male leads...BT the word is enough for destruction couple...characters no matter how strong he/she is...in whole BT ISis another word of destruction which is currently coming in a very speed base towards parichay...i hope they don't even touch the character of KC...he has been unique n different...he should remain the same way no matter how many leaps they take...he is a legendary character...he should be remembered for decades

But you don't know what he is going to do next right? So saying that you want him to suffer pain only based on your assumptions are not right Mages right? I am saying that because I have faith in Samir, he will not so anything nonsense like that as he has been staying away from Parichay to avoid all the crap that's been shown these days so why will he do something like that in the future. 

Cursing someone only based on one's assumptions might be hurtful for other people right? What you are feeling for Siddhi, I too feel for Kunal. They are both in the same boat. 
Originally posted by -Rani

But you don't know what he is going to do next right? So saying that you want him to suffer pain only based on your assumptions are not right Mages right? I am saying that because I have faith in Samir, he will not so anything nonsense like that as he has been staying away from Parichay to avoid all the crap that's been shown these days so why will he do something like that in the future. 

Cursing someone only based on one's assumptions might be hurtful for other people right? What you are feeling for Siddhi, I too feel for Kunal. They are both in the same boat. 

i agree...i am keeping my faith n trust on sammy