Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Exactly why I love Arnav and Anjali! (Page 6)

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I agree whole-heartedly.   I actually feel really bad for Anjali.

Truth be told, EVERYTHING she's experiencing right now is so normal.  She's actually acting quite passively by not out and out demanding taht Khushi be kicked out too. 

Nope, don't get me wrong, Khushi is totally not at fault.  Quite the contrary, she's taken huge hits in the name of her family, Arnav's family, Anjali, and her love for Arnav.  

But devil of the matter is 'perspectives'.   Anjali doesn't KNOW what Khushi has been through.   

I've always maintained that it's never about WHAT you're saying, but HOW and WHEN.   Timing, my friend, is ALWAYS the key.   In this case, Mami, and Shyam, got to Anjali about Khushi's supposed shenanigans before Khushi did.   So, first come, first believed.  And that too, by two trusted sources of Anjalis.   So, in light of all that, and the suspicions she'd already had, it's a miracle she hasn't OPENLY blamed Khushi yet.  

Also, there's a difference between blaming someone, holding someone responsible for something, and resenting someone.   I think Anjali, right now, feels the last two for Khushi - she may not be blaming Khushi, but she definitely feels resentment towards her, along with feeling Khushi's responsible for all this.   It's natural to feel that way, actually.

Anyhow - beautiful post.   I was sooo sick of the Anjali bashing.   Haven't seen any Daljeet bashing, but did hear about it.   Your post was very refreshing to read.   

I also wanted to add that my favorite part was the last part.   When she tells him everything has changed - since he got married, since he stopped being answerable to her .. I felt like giving her a HUGE hug for being so forlorn, and accepting of fate - a fate that had her favorite person, her chotte, take away her reason for living, her hubby.  She's accepting it all, and trying to keep teh resentment in.    But boy is it a bitter truth when you are forced to accept something you can't even wrap your head around!  And that IS what she's trying to do.

And I wanted to give him such a big hug too!  He looked SOOO crushed when she said it.  As if he'd let her down.  His whole existence has been about being ruthless, and being his Di's chotte.  Whatever she's wanted, he's provided - that's what he does.  And now she says, without complain, how she IS let down, and recognizes it's not his fault - it's life.   She felt so dejected, and looked it - and he in turn looked so helpless, just wanted to give him a big hug there.

A big bear hug to both of them ...  Great sibling love and respect there.

-S

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteress_Afrin_anitamalik

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Oh I absolutely agree with your post! I initially started watching this show for Arnav-Anjali too and I LOVE sibling scenes in general...so basically I fell in love with the bond between ASR-Anji from the small scene in the first episode. That small scene just showed so much about their relationship.

You are making absolute sense when you say that it is Arnav's blunder. Had he told the truth, none of the women whom he loves would be in the situation they are in atm. I don't think Anjali is wrong at all, cause she's a HUGE victim. Not saying that ASR and Khushi aren't victims, but Anjali has to bear the brunt of the decisions that her brother took for her. Arnav tried protecting his sister through a lie, but had he given his sister the trump card to make her decision...situations would be a bit different.

Anjali's right when she told Arnav that he's changed after marriage and he stopped answering questions. Arnav avoided that very same question of why he married Khushi so hastily by Anjali that day of Akash-Payal's wedding. We all saw how hurt Anjali was by Arnav's sudden decision...The small AA scene in fridays episode was just heartwarming. I'm glad Anjali said everything she had to instead of keeping it in her...Arnav needs to know what his decisions have done to his family.

Just today I was watching the old AA scenes...and when I rewatch friday's episode, I see that their bond has come such a long way. There were scenes where Anjali understood ASR without him speaking...ASR used to irritate his sister with his attitude...Anjali was the mother, whose love Arnav always craved to get in life...And now that very mother is upset with the way their lives have turned out...and she's speaking to him, letting it all out, instead of keeping it in her. I absolutely adored the scene and it really touched a chord.

ASR has wronged Anjali and Anjali, despite of having no proof, has to live with the fact that her husband was indeed a cheat. It's a tough situation for everyone sadly.. Anjali's reaction toward the current circumstances are completely natural...she would feel like Khushi is taking all her happiness away.

Brilliant post! :)

PS: not undermining Arnav's pain at all...Lying to his sister did hurt him badly...and he always threw his anger out on Khushi and blamed her. But he lied for what he thought was protecting..

Edited by anitamalik - 21 July 2012 at 10:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteress-Sapna-

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

I have also always loved Arnav-Anjali relationship portrayed in this show ! Because I could always relate myself to her though I'm way too younger than her...But I have a brother who I love so much..And he isn't the expressive kind...But I know he loves me equally..

So Whatever you've written in your post I agree with that...It wasn't entirely Arnav's mistake that he hid it before..But he should tell her everthing now...SHe'll believe him or not is another story...

And I equally love Arnav-Kushi...I love to watch their romance...But I don want only THEM in the show..

The creatives of this show do lots of mistakes...There are lots of loose ends..But that doesn't mean I have to go and bash CVs for giving us a sis-bro episode...I'm sick of all the bashing in this forum... Literally tired...These people are working hard for us..We should learn to appreciate them..If not at least refrain from bashing..

what a bang on reply
lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I used to like Anjali-Arnav relationship but now it leaves a bad taste in my mouth! I hope you won't mind me saying I hate Anjali passionately now...nothing personal ofcourse...LOL
But I agree Arnav should not have withheld info...but he did that because even he knew HOW WEAK his sis is...that never in a million years can she withstand such a blow! He himself knew how blind his sis is!Dead

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
great post... though i am not liking anji babe now a days... but she is also going through a lot..n its been only 3days in their lives.. for us its been 20... so tat also makes a huge difference
-Sapna- Senior Member
-Sapna-
-Sapna-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Wow, I never even thought of that angle, but it makes a lot more sense. I watch this show for all the characters, but I loved Arnav-Anjali's relationship and recently I've felt that its been missing. I'm glad they showed this part because its true, ever since he got married he's been hiding things from her because he thinks she's to fragile, but I've always thought that she was a lot stronger than people think. 

I just hope that Anjali gets a better husband than Shyam, because she deserves to be happy! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteress

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

i cant stop ROFLING when people r calling anjalis behavious SUSPICIOUS

HEIGHTS OF DISGUST

today the bashers DONT HV NY TOPIC TO BASH 

but this forum is WAY TOO PATHETIC TO CHANGE

i m so glad that todays epi is such a BIG FAT SLAP ON THE ANJALI 

BASHERS

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 23 July 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSays

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
The continuation of heart to heart talk b/w Anjali and Arnav was beautiful Smile
If they would've had that talk before, things would have been much different today...but it's a tv show so that Agra misunderstanding was needed. 
I loved how happy Anjali was for her Chote when he told her that the girl she always talked about (for Arnav) is Khushi. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshinenikita_88

Go to top