Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Exactly why I love Arnav and Anjali! (Page 6)

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

I have also always loved Arnav-Anjali relationship portrayed in this show ! Because I could always relate myself to her though I'm way too younger than her...But I have a brother who I love so much..And he isn't the expressive kind...But I know he loves me equally..

So Whatever you've written in your post I agree with that...It wasn't entirely Arnav's mistake that he hid it before..But he should tell her everthing now...SHe'll believe him or not is another story...

And I equally love Arnav-Kushi...I love to watch their romance...But I don want only THEM in the show..

The creatives of this show do lots of mistakes...There are lots of loose ends..But that doesn't mean I have to go and bash CVs for giving us a sis-bro episode...I'm sick of all the bashing in this forum... Literally tired...These people are working hard for us..We should learn to appreciate them..If not at least refrain from bashing..

what a bang on reply

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I used to like Anjali-Arnav relationship but now it leaves a bad taste in my mouth! I hope you won't mind me saying I hate Anjali passionately now...nothing personal ofcourse...LOL
But I agree Arnav should not have withheld info...but he did that because even he knew HOW WEAK his sis is...that never in a million years can she withstand such a blow! He himself knew how blind his sis is!Dead

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
great post... though i am not liking anji babe now a days... but she is also going through a lot..n its been only 3days in their lives.. for us its been 20... so tat also makes a huge difference
-Sapna- Senior Member
-Sapna-
-Sapna-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Wow, I never even thought of that angle, but it makes a lot more sense. I watch this show for all the characters, but I loved Arnav-Anjali's relationship and recently I've felt that its been missing. I'm glad they showed this part because its true, ever since he got married he's been hiding things from her because he thinks she's to fragile, but I've always thought that she was a lot stronger than people think. 

I just hope that Anjali gets a better husband than Shyam, because she deserves to be happy! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteress

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

i cant stop ROFLING when people r calling anjalis behavious SUSPICIOUS

HEIGHTS OF DISGUST

today the bashers DONT HV NY TOPIC TO BASH 

but this forum is WAY TOO PATHETIC TO CHANGE

i m so glad that todays epi is such a BIG FAT SLAP ON THE ANJALI 

BASHERS

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 23 July 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSays

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
The continuation of heart to heart talk b/w Anjali and Arnav was beautiful Smile
If they would've had that talk before, things would have been much different today...but it's a tv show so that Agra misunderstanding was needed. 
I loved how happy Anjali was for her Chote when he told her that the girl she always talked about (for Arnav) is Khushi. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshinenikita_88

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Want more posts from u yaar
lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Today's talk was quite endearing too - her understanding was ... very magnanimous of her.   And his insistence that she never doubt him again - right back to the core of their relationship - blind trust and unconditional love.  And the knowledge that other will ALWAYS catch you when you fall, no matter the circumstances.

I loved it.  May all sisters have such brothers, and brothers such sisters - (minus their respective love stories, of course).

-S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSaysAGirlHasNoName

Go to top