Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Exactly why I love Arnav and Anjali! (Page 5)

teleview_101 Newbie
teleview_101
teleview_101

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Clapwell said...of course I do not watch for arnav -anjali alone, but yes, the relationship ebtwen brother and sister is nicely shown even at this time...will the next week show him tell the truthto di  abt what he saw , betwen shyaam and khushi...seems like there is no longer any reason to hide it?
Was looking thru the older videos...was so nice to see Di and Khushi's affection for each other!

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Smilenice post dear
loved reading it...Clap

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?Angry
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?Angry

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...Thumbs Up
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, Embarrassedshe was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, Embarrassedshe was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone Embarrassed, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji Embarrassed& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, Thumbs Up
is tat the same Anjali..???????Confused
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????Angry

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...Dead
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...Ouch
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????Dead
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???Angry
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???Shocked
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.Angryomg..he was far better i think!!!!.AngryCry
deviarshi Goldie
deviarshi
deviarshi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Its a thoughtful post but every individual have their own opinion so lets just cross our fingers & pray that the CV's will give our ArHi some best moments w/o any hurdles. BTW just a thought y does Anjali need to b sad if Arnav wants 2 b happy with his wife every married couples need 2 b happy even she was with that creep. Then y all this fiasco of not taking milk & meds & chasing everyone from her room. This is the only thing that I'm finding very odd bcoz it shows that Anjali is getting selfish if she is not happy than her brother also can't b happy. Even if Arnav had told her about Shyam b4 his marriage with Khushi I'm 100% sure she would have not trust it bcoz she is blind when comes 2 her husband. 

Edited by ndevi - 21 July 2012 at 12:29am
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Nikkie di Hug

On many levels i agree with you . The relationship between Anjali and Arnav is beautiful Embarrassed They are ready to do anything for each other . There love is selfless . Anjali ,as a sister, has every right to be angry with Arnav.Right now,she is in a place where she is not being able to think logically .She is denial of everything and thinks that its Khushi's fault not Shyam's . So for her to see Khushi happy with her brother,the brother who threw out her husband for his wife  is obviously not easy . 

But i also disagree with you . If Anjali is suffering is it correct for her to want others to suffer ,that too Arnav who for her destroyed his own life and hurt the woman who he loved repeatedly for Anjali .While,Anjali is not talking to Arnav for Shyam . Its not correct to make Arnav feel guilty about being in love with Khushi and for being happy with her . I am sure their relationship must have changed when Anjali married Shyam but did Arnav ever say all this to her ? 
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Okay nikz maate u made a post :O? Hehhehe chal my fast just strted! Will sleep now! But once i wake up! A sensible reply to this sensible post :) ! N i see divya commenting :o heheheh

Tongue
it was worth it Mano

Edited by _dkmystery_ - 21 July 2012 at 5:40am
mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Very nice post and agreed to most of the points u have mentioned. A lot can be written or said about who created the mess where and how and  we may also differ in the agreement there, but lets not get into that in this present post.
Thanx for making such a sensible post at the right time !
bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Many of us sympathised with Anjali last week just like you do.  I on my behalf was apalled at the Anjali the crybaby posts put up on the IF.  I had always maintained that Anjali's state of mind currently is not okay owing to the tremendous blow in her trust / love towards her husband.  She is bound to be or should be depressed and sad for months together even in reality.  Further I also said in my earlier posts that Anjali doesnt know the truth from her brother's side.  What she heard is khushi - payal - nk and then shyam.  She prefers to give more weightage to her husband's version which should be in reality correct.  If Arnav had told her the truth as he told naniji then her behaviour would have been different ie., even if she is depressed she would not have been angry at khushi.  Right now khushi is the main villain for her. 
BUT Arnav should have kept his sweet nothings inside his room and not in the hall though probably he thought no one will come home now.

Having said all the above what I am not happy with the current episodes is that Anjali is not potrayed as being angry with khushi ... it is being shown as if she is depressed and sad and wants Arnav to be too.  This is what is making my mood swing.  The dialogues should have been written to show her anger towards Arnav for romancing a characterless woman who destroyed his sis marriage.  If the cvs are showing her to be really pissed off with arnav for being happy,  I am not sure I like this anjali.  The earlier anjali loved her chote unconditionally and selflessly.  I am deparately trying to put myself in Anjali's shoes and feel her hurt.  On seeing Arnav, khushi and the rose petals, I would have got really sad but I wouldnt have gotten angry with chote for that.  Being sad and being angry are different.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteress

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Go to top