Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm glad I came across your post. You've given me another view---a valuable insight--and that, in short, suggests to me that what the IPK writers are doing is nuanced. I admire that. Good post--thank you for sharing your thoughts. 
Maya
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Okay nikz maate u made a post :O? Hehhehe chal my fast just strted! Will sleep now! But once i wake up! A sensible reply to this sensible post :) ! N i see divya commenting :o heheheh
gansteress thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

only thing i want to say is..

anji is overreacting because matter is connected with khushi..
Arnav is going thru rough time because he has created this situation..he forced khushi to marry..as own blood he also hide the fact from anji..
i think very soon ASR will understand what mess he has created and start working on it as a man of the house..

im jus gonna post what i had posted in a previous topic its about the same thing bashing left right centre about the same subject or person
Angali should overreacted...she has every right
No has lost anything..but anjali has lost evergthing...
For a married woman their husband is there world when that gets taken away i wouldnt blame a woman if she even broke all the furnitures in the house...yes we want more arhi moments but i dont think anjali was wrong to feel the way she is feeling right not...more than anyone its her that should be getting most attention especially since she has lost the one person she worshipped as god and is mentally unstable who can kill herself and her baby...i dont know if any of you been pregnant but during those stages a woman has so many hormones and can be very very emotional and any depression can break you so badly and the woman has just lost her husband and no one want to start a family like that and she is also afraid shes going to loose the one person she loves the most is her chotte...i dont think she is jealous that arhi are getting close...shes just feeling like she loosing him to quick and fast...shes just not ready yet...shyam has made her weak by leaving her side...the arnav who would do anything for her has changed in anjali's eyes and lets face it...in our asian community whether we are bengoli.pakistani or indian once a guy gets married accused by his mother or sister by saying that sentence"my son/brother has changed since he got married" its very common and thats what anjali said...everything had changed since he got married...anjali was his first priority.and now its kushi...no woman can stand being replaced by another woman...thats why a mother in law and daughter in law always argues while the husband/son is biting his s nails between them...its common matter and well lets face we knew this would happen from day1 anyway so why complain..Edited by gansteress - 11 years ago
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U summed it up nicely..totally agree with your points! I am an ArShi fan but I have also loved Arnav and Anjalis bond from the beginning and I can understand why Anjali is behaving the way she is
Whenever I see her scenes these days I always say Arnav seriously needs to tell her the whole truth from when he knew about shyam..why and how he got married to khushi...what he thought of and how he treated her..only then Anjali may be able to understand
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Finally a sensible post amongst the Plethora of negativitity in this forum!
Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
My reaction:  Seriously???
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have also always loved Arnav-Anjali relationship portrayed in this show ! Because I could always relate myself to her though I'm way too younger than her...But I have a brother who I love so much..And he isn't the expressive kind...But I know he loves me equally..

So Whatever you've written in your post I agree with that...It wasn't entirely Arnav's mistake that he hid it before..But he should tell her everthing now...SHe'll believe him or not is another story...

And I equally love Arnav-Kushi...I love to watch their romance...But I don want only THEM in the show..

The creatives of this show do lots of mistakes...There are lots of loose ends..But that doesn't mean I have to go and bash CVs for giving us a sis-bro episode...I'm sick of all the bashing in this forum... Literally tired...These people are working hard for us..We should learn to appreciate them..If not at least refrain from bashing..
Edited by asrcraze - 11 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸΌTruly SENSIBLE and APPRECIABLE !!!! Kudos πŸ‘
teleview_101 thumbnail
πŸ‘well said...of course I do not watch for arnav -anjali alone, but yes, the relationship ebtwen brother and sister is nicely shown even at this time...will the next week show him tell the truthto di  abt what he saw , betwen shyaam and khushi...seems like there is no longer any reason to hide it?
Was looking thru the older videos...was so nice to see Di and Khushi's affection for each other!
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😊nice post dear
loved reading it...πŸ‘

but let me ask...wat the hell is going on actually...?😑
yesterday Anjali was saying u changed chotte ...!!!wat does tat mean..?😑

but actually Anjali is the one who changed...not Arnav...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anajli is the one who was the one who tried 2 make them together, πŸ˜³she was the one who made baali honeymoon & told them 2 enjoy their honeymoon at its peak, πŸ˜³she was the one who said khushi 2 repair ASR's button & left them alone πŸ˜³, she was the one who said arnav 2 care 4 khushiji πŸ˜³& make him realised tat how much he cares 4 khushiji in front of the mirror, πŸ‘πŸΌ
is tat the same Anjali..???????πŸ˜•
if she was fine & didnt hav any problem tat time then y should now????????😑

yesterday she said 2 him tat u wanted 2 spent time with khushiji...🀒
if he wants 2 spent some time with his wife wats the problem..?and obviously he has 2 change after marriage...he cant sit with anjali 24*7 time near 2 her bed & make her sleep by singing ballads...
she was saying "u r in love now" ...so wat??????? cant he?????🀒
anajli was in love with her spouse ...and ASR too...wats the big deal|???😑
so she dont want her chotte in love ?she wants 2 make him angry ASR & only sweet with Di???😲
just pissed off man...seriously just pissed off with this whole RM family except nanijji...
its better 2 bear the snakewaa i think.😑omg..he was far better i think!!!!.😑😭