Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post i totally agree with you...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

only thing i want to say is..

anji is overreacting because matter is connected with khushi..
Arnav is going thru rough time because he has created this situation..he forced khushi to marry..as own blood he also hide the fact from anji..
i think very soon ASR will understand what mess he has created and start working on it as a man of the house..

best comment

in such a short specific way u summed it up so beautiffully...hats off
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

sooo agree with you.
arnav need to tell the truth to his family fast.
i can't stand them like that

Agreed with both of you...Arnav is taking the glaze of his own fire now and unfortunately this Harvard graduate has still no clue about how to handle the truth...We (and I think the character Khushi also) waited patiently from the moment when he entered RM after kidnapping...

Scene 1- We thought He and Khushi had plan to expose the truth with proofs- We were left out with disappointment but waited for him to say later

Scene 2- We thought after Shyam was saying all bad things about khushi at the end he will blurt out the truth that he knows everything and slap him immediately-We were left out with disappointment but waited
for him to say later

Scene3- After he had thrown Shyam out of RM we thought he will explain why he did that (he could easily expalin without disclosiing their marriage story) -We were left out with disappointment but waited
for him to say later

Scene4- When he said he need to talk to Anjali alone we thought he will tell the truth that he knew-We were left out with disappointment but waited
for him to say later

Scene 5- When he was expalining to Nani how he knew from before he could explain infront of everybody to make Khushi and Payal's humiliating life better- but again We were left out with disappointment and dont know how long we have to wait more

Although I am also not a Arnav Anjali duo fan (big arnav khushi fan) but the original post in this topic is very sensible one I will say and written very well...I was damn upset on Anjali but this post gave some new insight about the character in my mind...although still cant say she is at no fault...

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Hey nikz πŸ€—long tym hw r u, your post makes a lot of sense i dont like anjali these days i watch the show for arhi but after reading your posts my anger towards anjali calmed down a bit your posts makes a lot of sense πŸ˜Š
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice write up nikiπŸ‘πŸΌ

No idea whats happening but i adore this two sibs...me too started to watch it for them. 
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't watch the show but I loved your post. Instead of being a blind fan, you have come up with a logical post.
But, we all know not many will agree with this.

Anjali is a grown up woman, present her with the facts and let her decide! If the decision is wrong, being her own people Arnav n others can discuss and make her see sense or their POV, not start making decisions on her behalf!
Edited by _dkmystery_ - 11 years ago
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great post

but i dont agree with u on some points. i dont watch this show for arnav and anjali i watch it for khushi and arnav..

but anywaz u brought up a good point that anjali should be the one making decisions and not arnav. he should stop making decisions for both khushi and anjali. and sort out the matter. 

u brought up really good points... people should def read ur post to get the other side of the matter. 
Edited by geetmaanluv - 11 years ago
pixie25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Ok for most people that know me I watch this show for two people only and that is Arnav and Anjali! 

Their relationship is what keeps me watching this show otherwise I would be long gone, their moments always bring a smile to my face and today was no different, it was honest, it was open and it is exactly how their relationship has been and it did fracture, it happens in every sibling relationship its how you come out on the otherside...It was shown that they both have the same bond, Arnav was the only one that managed to get his Di to have medicine and she was the only one that stopped him saying what he was saying... 

Arnav done what ever brother would do for a sister like mother he tried to protect her and in that he made a choice and Anjali never wanted him to make this decision it was never his decision to make... 

Today I can see that everyone has gone OMG I hate Anjali what about Khushi etc etc... But finally Anjali blamed Arnav she had to the courage to blame her brother because he was the one that was wrong not Khushi for when he hid the truth... He is the one that gave her false hope, he is the one that let her build a life with Shyam and her baby, Khushi wasn't her own but Arnav was and the day of his wedding when he decided to shut her out he made his choice, for Arnav that was the right choice and being Arnav he would make the same decision a thousand times over but for Anjali it is something she has to deal with now, she reacted how Arnav expected her to and for that Arnav is more adamant that he had made the right decision... 

But this is the loop hole neither sibling is wrong neither sibling is right... (Yes Shilpu I am putting our argument hereπŸ˜†) 
Arnav was wrong for making a decision about Shyam on Anjali's behalf it should have always been Anjali's choice if she wanted to give Shyam a second chance to be the a husband and a father to their child, it was always Anjali's decision not Arnav's and Arnav made that decision when he didn't tell her the truth... (and Arnav also brought Khushi into the mess as more than an outsider...(I shall come back to this point)) It was never Arnav's decision to make, if your hubby is cheating on you it is your decision to give him a second chance not your brothers or anyone else's decision...

But Anjali was wrong for the fact she gave Arnav the impression that she won't be able to deal with the truth and it is true she wouldn't have but Arnav never thought it was important to tell her that he has decided her future she is meant to stay with a man that cheated on her... Yes she is still believing Shyam whatever, but what proof does she have that he is wrong nothing and she is meant to take her brothers word for it, fine! She accepts that but the trauma is still the same, the one person who has never lied to her just took the biggest decision of her life without once thinking to tell her or let her make the decision herself...  

As for her being jealous on Arnav and Khushi's relationship, the fact that they are happy isn't what is affecting Anjali, the flashbacks and the portrayal of it is different but the fact is Arnav made a decision to protect his wife over his sister and that is correct as well but when Arnav made a decision to marry Khushi he chose love over his family not because Khushi betrayed her but because he protected Khushi instead of telling her the truth, even if at that point Khushi was blamed called characterless we would have all been just as mad but at that point Anjali would have been able to make a decision without having Arnav in the middle on these two women... Arnav never sought out the truth he blamed Khushi believed Shyam and there was nothing more to it, but this was what complicated the situation... But whatever happens now both of them are going to be hurt... 

Is Arnav wrong to think about Khushi? NO! 
Is Anjali wrong to say what she has said? NO! But Anjali has never told Arnav to stop thinking or caring for his wife, Anjali would never hurt Arnav like that but what she has said today wasn't about his marriage but it was about his decision behind the marriage when he hid the truth... Maybe circumstances were drastic but everyone can blame circumstances but the fact is Khushi can say if Arnav wasn't kidnapped I wouldn't have told the truth or if Anjali hadn't panicked that day, Arnav can say his Di was pregnant etc... Everyone has a list of excuses and all Anjali wanted was honesty something her and Arnav have always had she has shared everything with him and been through everything with him and that is what is hurting her that Arnav hurt her  by lying not Shyam... 

It can seem selfish, it can seem like Anjali is being a πŸ€¬ a lot can be said about the situation and that Anjali is to blame but one thing shall stand true lies hurt more than the truth, even if they are said to protect you... Arnav asked Khushi why didn't she tell him about Shyam and it hurt him? So why can't Anjali feel the same hurt? When Khushi hide the truth she worked for the family but Arnav was her own brother? 

Neither is this defending Anjali nor is it blaming Arnav but I am glad the CVs actually brought this matter to hand and for that thank you that but also for showing that Arnav and Anjali's relationship hasn't changed Anjali still told Arnav how she feels... πŸ˜³

I completely agree with you Nikita...your post does make sense...but the bold part...how does Anjali know why Arnav married Khushi...?? No one knows arnav's reason for marrying khushi...

I think her marriage comment was to do with the fact that arnav never told her he wanted to marry khushi and just married her without anjali's permission...she said you have changed since you fell in love...
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
brilliant post Nikita!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
I wish everyone here could see this whole track/situation sensibly and rationally as u do...but everyone has their on pov and nothing can be done by that.
It's great to finally see a thread that shows appreciation for Arnav/Anjali relationship. 
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey... if i am not wrong u seem to say that anjali knows why arnav married khushi, that she knows the reason for their sudden marriage... i think she has not done any digging at all to understand that major fact... and we can't presume it cuz she doesn't know what arnav told nani that day... she is just blank about everything except that her husband is not there with her, she knows no fact, no reasons, nothing... as nobody has talked to her about it let alone explain it...😊

to be truthful, i agree with u on some points and not on the others...

however i liked how beautifully u wrote about their bro-sis relationship(its so warm and strong) and the fact about thruth and lies...πŸ‘πŸΌ