Best items of the day -20th July

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Best Items of the day -20th July

Best dialogue of the day 
Indu: Ka sunana baaki rah gaya Saanchi ji, jo ee bhakat bulaya 👏 👏
Indu: Jab maun vrat dharan karna tha, bulaaya kahe ? ...walks away 😆 😆
Saanchi: Indu Singh, you spoilt my life ...blah blah ...i will not be able to forgive you..blah blah... 😡

Indu: Yeh sab roj roj ki ram-kahaani sun-sun ke hamaare kaan pak chuke hain. Bahut sun li. Kuch naya ho, kauno zaroori baat ho batao.   🤣  😎 

Saanchi's small face worth watching 😆. And Indu with all poise conversing with her. Like a total adult before her. Back to his bed, he fumes. He is the angry man again. WOW!!!! 👏 👏 Indu has become the thinking machine again. Oh! I love him.

Best scene of the day
Shobha so concerned and calls Radha.
And over the dining table. shameless Abhimanyu and day-dreaming Roop Kumari, so dazed in their dreams now that Saanchi and Indu will be free.   🤣   🤣   🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 Then Shobha's tirade!!! Hilarious.

Best Verdict of the Day
The judge's verdict. Has marriage become a joke???? That was so called for from her side. 👏    And Pooh!!!! that was so uncalled for Saanchi Mathur. 😆  Poor Indu!! He got sandwiched between Saanchi's wanting divorce and the judge's wanting testing of the marriage. 🤣  🤣 

Wasn't Indu Singh advocating the same; to give him a chance. Now he's fed up of the whole Saanchi fiasco and here judge throws him before "Saanchi the tigress" to eat him alive. 🤣  🤣 

And Saanchi and Tara became such losers so soon after the elections win.  They were better off not filing for divorce. Indu atleast spared them of his presence before them. Judge ne to, sakshaat daily darshan ki choot de di. 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 

Oh!!! the last part was hilarious.

Overall a very good episode.

I wanted to share with you this story. So I decided divorce in 3rd or 4th month of marriage. And I studied the rules of engagement and got to know that hassle-free uncontested divorce, I can get in 7 years when both spouses will stay seperately from each other. I was okay with this option. Otherwise, I had to contest divorce. My ex was against divorce so I knew that option was total cross-out for me. Mutual consent was the only option available. This we achieved after one year of marriage. Because my parents could not live in stalemate situation. But biggest problem for the lawyers was that we did not even stay together for 6 months. So someone suggested a twisted story of  we being married for 3 years and on one phalana -dhikana day of Satyanarayan puja, differences were developed, which got escalated and now we have become irreconciliable. 
I don't know why, but all along I was so level headed and cool-minded and calculating even in heights of emotional frenzy of all people involved, this last piece of story so upset me that I exploded. I started my tirade, whose story was it,and why the 3 years was there. That was so abhorrable and unacceptable to me. 
And when my cousin brother scolded me and said you are getting what you want. What do u care what is written on the paper. Its not that you are going to get the paper framed! 
And me "the satyawaadi harishchandra' retorted. Said that's the point. Its on paper. Whether getting framed or not, it is one of the truths for me. 
Then he said, "okay fine. Then just accept it as your truth and close the chapter. And now sign the document"
I had no choice and in partial indignation and partial sense hitting back to me, I signed.
I chose to NOT think about it. The document is still with me and I never read it again.

But today, after watching the episode, I suddenly realized that I was mad at the story, because no one thought of informing me beforehand what story they are going to tell before the judge. That was real reason of indignation to my rational mind. If they had told me, I would have easily understood, why they had to write that story. ofcourse to get me divorce. I would have not minded my ex to have the better part of the story. Actually while contesting also, I never was truly angry with him. Just that I felt, we cannot have anything together, and that indifference stuck to me.But then that indifference also gave calm, quiet and tolerance to me towards him. I never thought ill of him. Heard that he was having a good life. Someone tried to make me jealous about that. But in my heart and even my mother's heart, we were so happy that he was happy. Because if he is happy, nothing bad can touch me.  I am deeply religious in believing that principle.

Noice episode!!!
Edited by shridevigaddam - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@ first part totally agree with you girl... love the new Indu.. 😍... but seems like he's gonna fall back on some of his old ways when he gets back to the Mathur's... don't want him to lose his poise... 

as for your second part, kudos to you girl for facing everything bravely... 🤗
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shri, well written. Love the calm, cool and collected Indu.

I respect you so much, for being so brave and taking charge! Hugs!
Rashmi04 thumbnail
@shri .. I liked the way indu handled coversation with sanchi. it was a matured coversation . I have always felt that indu when in love cant control his brain and when out of love he is at his best.
thanks for sharing your personal experience even i feel ill feeling takes one no where. Edited by rashsharma40 - 11 years ago
madanike thumbnail
Y is sanchi  not allowing him inside well that's the court orders but I think she wouldn't want his friend to stay with him but if his friends stay with him .It would be more dhamaal 😳
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shri loved the way you wrote that InSa face off ... Indu was the clear winner there 

I hope he continues to be like that ... and not give Sanchi tooo much bhaav ... then it'll be fun watching Sanchi trying the figure out the new-improved Indu ... and wondering if she really wanted to let him go !!!! 😉

Thank you for sharing your story dear ...

🤗 to you my dear for coming out of that ordeal with courage and dignity ...

I agree with you ... if we habour no ill-feeling... our lives will be so much better and peaceful ! 
Rashmi04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rusha4003

Shri loved the way you wrote that InSa face off ... Indu was the clear winner there 

I hope he continues to be like that ... and not give Sanchi tooo much bhaav ... then it'll be fun watching Sanchi trying the figure out the new-improved Indu ... and wondering if she really wanted to let him go !!!! 😉

Thank you for sharing your story dear ...

🤗 to you my dear for coming out of that ordeal with courage and dignity ...

I agree with you ... if we habour no ill-feeling... our lives will be so much better and peaceful ! 

same to same Rusha😆
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
brave girl shri
And thanku for the dialogues.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh just noticed rash... you changed your username 😲
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@shri- superb dialogues even i loved the whole episode.. as you know i was laughing the whole time by looking at their expressions..😲 😆🤣
hahah

mmuaah.. 
and for the other part.. what to say.. proud of you.. now respect you more after looking at what  you actually are .. very brave.. love you mmuaah... proud to be associated to a brave person like you.. who believes in what she speaks and speaks directly from heart...🤗🤗🤗
sincerely speaking nobody has the guts to accept and share anything like you just did this with us.. this shows how you want us to learn from different situations and move on.. love you for your positive nature and the courage you have 🤗 i hope i learn something from you😊
Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago