India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

A tale of the shameless

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Wondering who the shameless are(its not the kinrul fans i swear hahaha just joking bt admit it, its kind of funny) jokes apart its the creative team of this show who have ruined this show time and again. This show has been on for 7 months and we have had 3 different cts and each 1 sucks more than the last.

Shameless number 1:
From the very beginning of this show something has
been wrong this part of the show was the most researched bt something lacked for me, a certain edge and drama to it. Things could have been done differently here more focus on krishna studies instant everything seemed to be rushed. Within 2 weeks of watching i remember how every1 wondered if they planned to get prishna married within a month. The scenes even though well written didnt have a proper beginning or end. The show just dnt seem to have a proper storyline and this has set the pace for the show.

Shameless number 2- A tale of the tragic brainless dramatist:
This was the ct that actually ruined the show with their dumbness i still to this day dnt know why pintu doubted krishna during the whole ganga jail track. This for me ruined the show the most. What they showed just dnt make sense especially with pintu's character. Pintu trusting tt, no wedding night 4 prishna just didnt make sense.

Shameless number 3-the shamelessly uncreative copycats
This lot actually have a brain bt are 2 lazy to use it. I really like how they handle alot of the issues they have brought bt they seem unable to come up with anything remotely original or even partly original. They take things they have seen before and put their own spin on it. They have not only copied the other ct of this show bt now have even gone as far as copying other show as wel sns and even Amrit manthan where 1 of the leads was changed. This new lead might work for the show they can get some viewers in and if they do proper research and try to use their brains they will succeed. Bt i dnt know they forgot that they had shown pintu with a job and the emotional drama even though touching dnt make sense.

So far this show has had 3 shameless and hopefully this lot get their act together for kinshuk's sake.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitaka-Surma-kt25latanzia0-SD-0-Ursh-

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
They don't need new lead to raise TRPs , all they have to do is work their script .

It doesn't how many expensive furniture I buy , my room will still look trashy if don't keep it clean .CVs need to understand that . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kitakagmhatcherkt25latanzia0-SD-0sandiab-Ursh-

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

They don't need new lead to raise TRPs , all they have to do is work theirscript .

It doesn't how many expensive furniture I buy , my room will still look trashy if don't keep it clean .CVs need to understand that .
i love what u wrote true i think that they needed to work their script bt they havent. I think that something drastic was needed 2 get viewers to watch the show again bt not this drastic. They should hav killed some1 else of not krishna bt lets see if these rumours are true or not. Stil praying it isnt even though it seems that mitali wil be replaced.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitaka-Surma-latanzia

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I agree with you here Sandia...CT's stop need to Copy! :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitaka-Surma-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index