Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

I met Karan & Abha :D Pictures Here - Page 4

SparklesDB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys here are some more of pictures frm my collection :)

Hope you like them :))) Hit the like button if you do :)

&& Also plz dont believe number1fan saying thats them in the pic , thats my friend Stephanie from Guyana who got a pic with them & i also did
Edited by sweetprincess52 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SparklesDB thumbnail
Becuz i asked my friend if this her accoutn & she said no ! Therefore you're lying.. plz dont put up people pics & say its you 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing the pictures guys ðŸ˜Š
mistryzprincess thumbnail

"number1fan" - why did you steal my photo from facebook with karan and also claiming your name is Stephanie ? 

Everyone, This photo is me  & karan , at Princess Hotel, After the press conference...
@sweetprincess52 was with me and she can confirm that as well ... Please , don't post pictuers of me.. I  don't mind you using the others with Karan and abha .. but not with me in it and also claiming its you because i clearly don't know you!
SparklesDB thumbnail
Number1fan plz stop lying.. this is my friend & i was with her at the time of the picture.. we have more together.. so stop ! Im reporting you
OMG YOU ARE S0O CREEPY!!!
WHY WOULD YOU STEAL SOMEONE'S PHOTO AND PLUS CLAIMING YOU'RE THEM... QUOTE=number1fan]that girl with karen is me[/QUOTE]
They had the crowd going:-)
They r both funny n beautiful inside out & very nice to their fans <3
I'm so glad i got to meet them...  
@sweetprincess52 thankgod we made up our minds and went that dayyy .. LOL

This content was originally posted by: sweetprincess52

Hey guys here are some more of pictures frm my collection :)

Hope you like them :))) Hit the like button if you do :)

&& Also plz dont believe number1fan saying thats them in the pic , thats my friend Stephanie from Guyana who got a pic with them & i also did

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Guys, please. No more arguements. It was supposed to be something happy to us as we get to see Karan and Suhasi again after the show ended and thanks to you kind people for sharing those pictures with us. I'm not taking any sides but just informing that claiming a photo of others as their own is not cool and there is nothing proud of it. You should know the truth for yourself, hence i hope this stops here ðŸ˜Š
That girl with Karan is me, number1fan is faking...
She prob got the picture from my facebook page,
https://www.facebook.com/mistryzprincess

STOP CLAIMING YOU'RE ME!

Yea i hope she deletes my picture, I don't mind her cropping me out / taking pics with karan and abha frm my facebook profile ... OR even if she post a picture with me & karan ... don't claim its her... Its creepy!!! @number1fan, i'm reporting you !

This content was originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Guys, please. No more arguements. It was supposed to be something happy to us as we get to see Karan and Suhasi again after the show ended and thanks to you kind people for sharing those pictures with us. I'm not taking any sides but just informing that claiming a photo of others as their own is not cool and there is nothing proud of it. You should know the truth for yourself, hence i hope this stops here ðŸ˜Š