I met Karan & Abha :D Pictures Here

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys Today was the best day ever ! Karan & Abha Are in Guyana & I met them personally & took pictures .. Karan is soo cute & funny soo much friendily & So is suhasi :)

Karan is sooo cute & Suhasi definitely beautiful
Edited by sweetprincess52 - 11 years ago
Wow, that is a nice picture and thanks a lot πŸ˜Š
Welcome :))
They are so friendily & funnnyy .. I love them
I am really so happy to see Karan and Suhasi's face again after a week πŸ˜ƒ
You are very lucky did you talk to them πŸ˜Š
Please take lots of pics and vids😊
Yes, and a lot means a lottt πŸ˜†
Tomorrow is the big concert guysss.. & Thanks guys i felt lucky myself for meeting themm

&& yes i personallt talked & interacted with them.. Karan is one funnny dude , he cracks jokes all the time & so is Suhasi.. They're both friendily & nice ppl
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

Tomorrow is the big concert guysss.. & Thanks guys i felt lucky myself for meeting themm

&& yes i personallt talked & interacted with them.. Karan is one funnny dude , he cracks jokes all the time & so is Suhasi.. They're both friendily & nice ppl

Omg sooo lucky πŸ˜ƒ did you hug them ! yes they both are fun type of people did you tell them how much fans love ymggk omg if i was you i would go crazy seeing them in front of me😳
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

Did you ask them about their next show or their future projects? πŸ˜Š