Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Under Inspection: The Raizada Clan and Anjali Jha (Page 2)

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by segad

I agree 100% with you.

Anjali needs to grow up.  Her family needs to let her grow up.  Mollycoddling is never conducive to growing up. I always believe that as someone said, "growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"  In the case of the Raizadas, Arnav has grown up, Anjali chooses NOT to grow up.  Her self interest does not even extend to her unborn child as you so rightly pointed out.  Her self interest is limited to herself and her dreams of marital bliss.

If she persists and asks Arnav to bring Shyam back, then I would like to see Arnav give her a choice: either Arnav stays or Shyam comes.  Make her choose.  Let the responsibility of her actions fall on her shoulders for once in her life. No body else should make that decision for her.  

No self-sacrificing bull****t from Khushi PLEASE.  I have had enough of her brand of garbage as well.  That monologue yesterday about "how can I be happy if there is anyone else unhappy" was pure, unadulterated garbage.  Another indication of her immaturity.  Does she pause to think that Payal was happy in her marriage even though Khushi and Arnav were having issues in theirs?  No.  Who died and made her responsible for ensuring everyone else's happiness? What about Arnav's happiness?  Or does he not matter in her life or list of people whose happiness matters?  She rated Anjali, Payal, Akash and Maami higher than him!  Love of her life, yeah right.

Well said my friend. The Raizada's refuse to let Anjali grow and she does not seem to want to grow either... I too wish Arnav makes her choose but not going to happen..

See Arnav and Khushi are both similar in this respect. Both do not realize that a person chooses to be happy or not. They take matters in their hands and do what they think is necessary for the happiness of their loved ones. Arnav would sacrifice everything in his life assuming tat will make his Di happy. He married khushi wen he did not believe in marriage to save his Di, dint he. Same applies to Khushi she saw Payal unhappy after saying no to Aakash so she sacrificed herself for it...  In the same way she does love Arnav ...she see's that he will not be happy without his Di being happy so again she takes matters in her hands. She realizes that Arnav loves her but at the same time he confuses her. Just recently he blamed her for everything, so though she knows he loves her she does not realize that he loves her as much if not more than his Di. He never made her feel that..so I feel it does not register with her that living without her is more torturous for him...

Every time she tried to have faith in him, in his love he hurt her. Diwali night and now the night stupid Anjali tried to kill herself...My heart hurts for this girl who always places everyone elses needs and happiness above her own.

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 20 July 2012 at 8:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-lara3110

nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I feel the same way!!! Wasn't she the one who wanted her dearest Chote to get married to Khushi?! I DID feel sorry for her...but then she just started to blame...and the was what made me feel like she doesn't deserve everything she has! Khushi has sacrificed so much for the Raizada's but they all seem to forget that!!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-thechaigirllara3110

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Oh Manal, you hit the nail right on the head!! Love you for this post!Hug
I agree with you 101%! I started developing extreme hate for this woman!! I started wondering why, and i got it, its mot cuz she interrupts ArHi romance, its because she can't see sense!!!
She's such a drama queen! I mean today when she refused to take ehr medicines, i wanted to slap the heck out of her! I mean DAFUQ??
Then when she said today that Arnav changed and what not, wasnt this what she always wanted? Cnat she see how happy her Chottey is? How rarely he used to smile, and now he does. How he was unable to love, and how now he has began to live his life. 
Why cant she see that instead of being selfish??? I mean i dnt get this, fine the woman is going through the worst phase of life but that doesnt mean one blocks their mind! She didnt even once freakin' care to ask her brother about his kidnap like any other normal sisiter would! Its getting on my nerves!
I too want Arnav to cut the romance and man up instead! Defend his wife, tell his airhead sister what his wife did for her and the whole family! The matter as reached to its height now!!!

@bold well said buddy ...dont expect it tho..the CV's have not shown Khushi even getting a simple sorry from him. There is no way they will show him hurting his fragile crystal Di for rough and tuff khushi...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-lara3110-ElmoFuj-OmNaMaSteOm

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
umm,, all i can say is wait and watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
i am seriously upset by the acts of anjali...i can just hope that cvs know what they are doing!Ouch

-Manal.A-

Anzie Senior Member
Anzie
Anzie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

I read this post, and thought why not share it as it is somewhat related to your post :)

………….

Anjali Manohar Jha is not at fault at all

I know many of you'll aren't pleased/ don't agree with my title. But this is just my opinion, and I would be pleased if you'll gave it a read :D

Before I start I would like to state a few important points:

1. Anjali has no idea what Khushi has gone through! She has no idea about her brother forcing Khushi into marriage or about the 6 month contract or about him treating her like a piece of crap

2. Anjali and Arnav have gone through a very, very bad past

3. Anjali doesn't completely believe that her husband is at fault

4. I am not blaming Khushi or anybody else, I am just trying to explain what Anjali is going through

So Lets begin!

Anjali Manohar Jha and her relations:

Her brother, Arnav Singh Raizada, thought only about her and no one else.

Her husband, Shyam Manohar Jha, gave her all the importance in the world.

Her entire family, which includes Nani, Mami, Mama and Akash doted upon her and always listened to her no matter what.

Anjali and her relations after Khushi came into her life:

Her brother's mind was almost always occupied with Khushi's thoughts

Her husband, was always going out and was always lost

The rest of the family:

Akash was thinking of Payal and how to propose her or talk to her

Mami was too busy finding a girl for her Akash bitwa

Mama was bickering with Mami or had gone out

Nani was busy keeping an eye on Miss. Kashyap

Anjali and her relations after the truth was revealed:

Her brother was trying to please Khushi more than her, Anjali.

Her husband, whom she loved like no other (excluding her brother) had cheated on her for Khushi.

The rest of the family:

Akash was too busy insulting Payal that he did not bother consoling his di but expected his wife to do so.

Mami was too busy complaining about Phati Saree and was too busy spoiling the puri's that Khoon bhari taang was making

Mama, who does not care about anything that goes on in his house, has gone outside for god knows how many days already

Nani, is too busy trying to make her, Anjali sleep all the time

Summary:

Anjali has always got all the importance by all the family members, but suddenly her perfect world breaks right in front of her and she can't do anything about it.

And when the actual time, when she wants all the family members to give her importance, no one does.

Half of Anjali is already broken because of Shyam and Anjali is feeling all helpless and she feels that no one cares about her and that is breaking her all the more.

Now, what would you do if you were in Anjali's place?

If your husband was thrown out because of your sister in-law would you be happy with her getting almost all the attention of your brother?

This is just my opinion, I don't expect you'll to agree :)

And I would be extremely happy if you'll shared your opinions :D

……………………

And I agree with the person who wrote this :) Different people have different opinions, and I do respect yours. 

Great post!

-Manal.A-

-CrazySobtian- IF-Rockerz
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Crazy Creative Senior, Pedantic Captain

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
res

-Manal.A-

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Manal ... better out than in my friend Embarrassed Payal was the saviour of the epi after the hug ... respect is very important x

-Manal.A-

Go to top