India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Under Inspection: The Raizada Clan and Anjali Jha

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
*Munching on a packet of Skittles* OK Guys! I am back with another post!
Some people might not like what I say here. But this forum was created to voice our opinions and I am doing just that. If someone can't take it...better leave it.
I have NO PROBLEM at all if you place your own opinions here. That is what the forum is for anyway.
------------------------------------------------

You might have already realized that I am pretty mad. Hell yeah! I am! I am not just mad! I am frustrated, hurt, furious! And let me tell you...it's not just me. 98% of the forum feels what I feel right now. And the reason? Anjali Manohar Jha. What is it that the woman wants to prove anyway?

Her husband turned out to be a cheater. A bloody pervert. And who does she blame for all this? Khushi? Ha! She wanted to abort her innocent child. And who does Chottey blame for all this? Khushi?! Aakash doesn't have the bloody guts to do anything in his life. And who does he blame for his weakness? Khushi?!!
Mami doesn't know how to be a good human being. And who does she blame for all this? Khushi??!! *bangs her head on the wall!*

WHY? WHY?

There are many people who want us to sympathize with Anjali's condition. Heck! The Team of IPKKND want us to sympathize with this woman. The truth is we can't! Atleast I can't! Spare me! Some people might say that I am upset because she intervenes ArShi romance. No! That isn't why I am upset. What upsets me is her behavior. She has turned into nothing but a self-sympathetic, selfish, jealous woman. She is so drowned in her misery that she doesn't even care about her own child! People have to come and give her the food, the medicines and then to top it all off she refuses to take any of it! What does she want? Her Chottey to stick to her for the rest of his life and to forget everything else? Is her behavior justified? She blames Khushi for everything. The girl who sacrificed her entire life for nothing. The girl who let that disgusting man touch her in order to rescue Arnav. The girl who remained quiet so that Anjali could stay happy. They say she loves her brother unconditionally. My foot! She still wants her husband back! The man who lusted after another woman, the man who kidnapped her brother, the man who planned to KILL her brother! Forget about everyone else...Arnav himself accused Shyam. Isn't that a proof enough that Shyam was a farce? And she claims to love her brother. She thinks he's lied to her but does she herself have full faith in him? That, my dear people, is what I term HYPOCRISY.
Wasn't she the one who wanted her Chottey to love, to marry, to be with Khushi?
And today she tells him that he has changed for the worse after he tied the knot with Khushi. Her love is not consistent. It changes its depth with the changing circumstances...and that is not true love. Her love is selfish. And she doesn't realize how her attitude is creating chaos in all the relationships in the family. How could I forget! Her brother just came back from a freakin' death trap! But not once did she ask him about it. I am thoroughly disappointed Anjali. Today, she very well proved that she is no one but Shyam Manohar Jha's wife. And that disgusts me. The woman in her and the sister in her just died.

-------------------------------------------
And what do I say about ASR? He keeps disappointing me with every passing episode. I don't want romance. I want him to respect and stand up for his wife...who practically sacrificed everything for the sake of others. I want him to shake his Di and knock some sense down her head. No red roses, no kiss, no 2 lakh purse, no sari is going to show that you truly are sorry for what you did to poor Khushi. Your true love will shine through when you start respecting your wife and support her when she stands alone. That is when I will believe that you truly love her. When you will not sit and quietly listen to your sister hurling accusations at her when you very well know that Khushi has done nothing wrong. He needs to stop pampering his sister and make her face reality, even if it's bitter, it will surely make her stronger. He might even bring back Shyam for his sister's happiness. And that will be the day, ASR loses our respect. He has tortured and blamed Khushi enough when he has been at fault too.
---------------------------------------------
And before I forget. I was PROUD of Payal today. She stood up for her sister and I love her for being strong enough to talk against her good for nothing husband.
-----------------------------------

That is all I had to say. There is more. But I guess it's enough for today. You can definitely add to the list!
P.S. I am not bashing the ACTORS but the CHARACTERS.
Thank- you for your co-operation.
Manal <3

-------------------------------

Edited by -Manal.A- - 20 July 2012 at 4:25pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

*nadia*ipkknd159Jordinrosalinda92PrasRas.SublimeSaRun.Archu61MamijiAtyayFairy2012jpatel1289arshi1986soaringskiesranithaana.khanAudrey.h.Erika1-Chinnu-thechaigirl..SSNAIR..Drwhonazibahsegad-CrazySobtian-smashitupAnupamaJYshagun_sarunlara3110zafi.vrshn.IndigoBluesAkanksha-Titaliya_APOmNaMaSteOmIrissPreet.Kc-ElmoFuj-lazyleaves

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I totally get why u r upset , tell me about it...

For everyone who thinks we need to sympathize with Anjali here is my take on it...Yes we did sympathize with her till she decided to completely forget that she is an adult woman having a baby in a few months...

Manal I 100% agree with you regarding her neglecting her child. One would assume that since she still believes her husband loves her, she would be willing to cherish the child (which she shud irrespective of what he husband is, but tats my opinion) . But no what irritated me today was she used her child to make Arnav feel guilty, guilty for what that I will come to later. Ok I do get she is shocked, shattered etc but she is still an adult who should realize the risk she is putting herself and an innocent unborn child at by behaving like a small kid who is sulking over a refused toy, period.

Coming to her making Arnav feel guilty ... isnt she the same person who spoke about how he wont be able to breathe wen he finds the girl he loves and now she is jealous of the same thing. Makes me doubt if she ever meant it. She expects Arnav to remember everything, does she remember he is back from the clutches of death? Yes she is confused about everything but isnt than reason enuff to sit down and actually talk it out with her brother. Hasn't he won her trust by protecting and looking after her over years, y take the route of emotional blackmail...

Aakash singh Raizada what can I say about a man who never once decided to behave like an adult man and sit down make his mom see some sense. The guy has been a let down forever...
he shud be ashamed tat his naive sis -in-law suspected something fishy abt Arnav's absence but he dint. Doesnt he work in the same company to know abt all deals being signed...

Manorama Mami she is no different than Anjali in this aspect...just like Anjali wants sole ownership of chotte so does mami want that from her son. She thinks she shud b the most imp woman in her grown married son's life and now is using MU between son & DIl to gain tat spot (I said this earlier on post by RIma too)

Nani means well but she needs to know abt tough love where Anjali is concerned. She can be a tough woman with Arnav then y not Anjali...She is probably the only one Anjali will listen to. I want her to take the lead and burst the delusional bubble her grand daughter lives in...

I do not even want to talk about Khushi and Payal today...I am exhausted thinking abt them They should just hold their heads high and live this mad house...

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 20 July 2012 at 3:31pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

*nadia*MamijiAtyayFairy2012jpatel1289arshi1986kawkabonzobshehsegadDrwho-Manal.A-lara3110zafiOmNaMaSteOmPreet.Kc

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

I totally get why u r upset , tell me about it...

For everyone who thinks we need to sympathize with Anjali here is my take on it...Yes we did sympathize with her till she decided to completely forget that she is an adult woman having a baby in a few months...

Manal I 100% agree with you regarding her neglecting her child. One would assume that since she still believes her husband loves her, she would be willing to cherish the child (which she shud irrespective of what he husband is, but tats my opinion) . But no what irritated me today was she used her child to make Arnav feel guilty, guilty for what that I will come to later. Ok I do get she is shocked, shattered etc but she is still an adult who should realize the risk she is putting herself and an innocent unborn child at by behaving like a small kid who is sulking over a refused toy, period.

Coming to her making Arnav feel guilty ... isnt she the same person who spoke about how he wont be able to breathe wen he finds the girl he loves and now she is jealous of the same thing. Makes me doubt if she ever meant it. She expects Arnav to remember everything, does she remember he is back from the clutches of death? Yes she is confused about everything but isnt than reason enuff to sit down and actually talk it out with her brother. Hasn't he won her trust by protecting and looking after her over years, y take the route of emotional blackmail...

Aakash singh Raizada what can I say about a man who never once decided to behave like an adult man and sit down make his mom see some sense. The guy has been a let down forever...
he shud be ashamed tat his naive sis -in-law suspected something fishy abt Arnav's absence but he dint. Doesnt he work in the same company to know abt all deals being signed...

Manorama Mami she is no different than Anjali in this aspect...just like Anjali wants sole ownership of chotte so does mami want that from her son. She thinks she shud b the most imp woman in her grown married son's life and now is using MU between son & DIl to gain tat spot (I said this earlier on post by RIma too)

Nani means well but she needs to know abt tough love where Anjali is concerned. She can be a tough woman with Arnav then y not Anjali...She is probably the only one Anjali will listen to. I want her to take the lead and burst the delusional bubble her grand daughter lives in...

I do not even want to talk about Khushi and Payal today...I am exhausted thinking abt them They should just hold their heads high and live this mad house...

Wow! I absolutely loved the way you wrote about each and every character. And everything you wrote is true.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*nadia*arshi1986Drwhothechaigirl

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU. 
ANJALI IS SELFISH. 
THIS IS NOT 'LOVE UNCONDITIONAL. 
I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS  LOVE A PERSON UNCONDITIONALLY,  IT MEANS LEAVE TO GO EVEN IF YOU DO NOT WANT, BUT  YOU HAVE TO DO IT JUST BECAUSE IN THIS WAY HE CAN BE HAPPY.
GUYS I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, IT'S HARD TO SEE THAT YOUR IMPORTANCE IN THE LIFE OF SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE THE MOST IS DIMINISHED,  BUT NOT FOR THIS YOU MUST BE HYPOCRITICAL  IS THE RIGHT MOMENT TO PROVE THAT YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND HIS FEELINGS, ITS A TEST TO PROVE IF YOUR LOVE IS TRUE OR NOT.
FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE I CAN ONLY SAY THAT ANJALI DOES'T LOVE REALLY HER BROTHER. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986-Manal.A-lara3110zafi

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I agree 100% with you.

Anjali needs to grow up.  Her family needs to let her grow up.  Mollycoddling is never conducive to growing up. I always believe that as someone said, "growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"  In the case of the Raizadas, Arnav has grown up, Anjali chooses NOT to grow up.  Her self interest does not even extend to her unborn child as you so rightly pointed out.  Her self interest is limited to herself and her dreams of marital bliss.

If she persists and asks Arnav to bring Shyam back, then I would like to see Arnav give her a choice: either Arnav stays or Shyam comes.  Make her choose.  Let the responsibility of her actions fall on her shoulders for once in her life. No body else should make that decision for her.  

No self-sacrificing bull****t from Khushi PLEASE.  I have had enough of her brand of garbage as well.  That monologue yesterday about "how can I be happy if there is anyone else unhappy" was pure, unadulterated garbage.  Another indication of her immaturity.  Does she pause to think that Payal was happy in her marriage even though Khushi and Arnav were having issues in theirs?  No.  Who died and made her responsible for ensuring everyone else's happiness? What about Arnav's happiness?  Or does he not matter in her life or list of people whose happiness matters?  She rated Anjali, Payal, Akash and Maami higher than him!  Love of her life, yeah right.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamijiarshi1986Erika1ranitha-Manal.A-thechaigirllara3110OmNaMaSteOm

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Oh Manal, you hit the nail right on the head!! Love you for this post!Hug
I agree with you 101%! I started developing extreme hate for this woman!! I started wondering why, and i got it, its mot cuz she interrupts ArHi romance, its because she can't see sense!!!
She's such a drama queen! I mean today when she refused to take ehr medicines, i wanted to slap the heck out of her! I mean DAFUQ??
Then when she said today that Arnav changed and what not, wasnt this what she always wanted? Cnat she see how happy her Chottey is? How rarely he used to smile, and now he does. How he was unable to love, and how now he has began to live his life. 
Why cant she see that instead of being selfish??? I mean i dnt get this, fine the woman is going through the worst phase of life but that doesnt mean one blocks their mind! She didnt even once freakin' care to ask her brother about his kidnap like any other normal sisiter would! Its getting on my nerves!
I too want Arnav to cut the romance and man up instead! Defend his wife, tell his airhead sister what his wife did for her and the whole family! The matter as reached to its height now!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Manahil192arshi1986thechaigirl-Manal.A-lara3110OmNaMaSteOm

.SublimeSaRun. Senior Member
.SublimeSaRun.
.SublimeSaRun.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Awesome post Manal! Some points I completely agree with you on, others I have a slightly different perspective. I don't agree with you in terms of Arnav's behavior. He comes across as a doting husband and brother who is genuinely trying to balance both. We cannot forget that he married Khushi just for his Di, so he will not spread further salt on her wounds by outwardly defending Khushi. Regardless, I think Arnav and Khushi have instinctively come to this level of understanding and trust. He told them to relax as he was trying to hold in his anger to maintain Di's condition. And khushi herself would not like to see him defending her and shattering Anjali in the process. The man is sincerely trying to balance both and I felt so sorry for him today when both went their separate ways today and he was left alone. That scene was both symbolic and heart-wrenching.

Okay so I've tried to take another stance on Anjali's thoughts. She has gone through a lot but it's her behavior and particular reactions towards ArHi that people are not satisfied with--and I'm in the same boat. Her thoughts are regressive and do not manage to garner any sympathy from the audience. The only justification I have for her is that she has become obsessive and compulsive over these years as a result of her parent's death. She indeed is one of the weakest characters because she seeks strength in those that are around her--especially Shyam and Arnav. She has built her life around these two men and they are her pillars, her mental and physical strength. I think her polio is a symbol for that innate weakness in her character--she needs chotte/shyam to lean on both physically and mentally. When Shyam was around I think she acquired the much-needed love and attention that she had always craved for since her parents' death. Granted, we knew it was a farce but did she? No, because I think it was Shyam who had "wholeheartedly" taken her in despite her physical ailment. The problem is, she became clingy. She began to think that Shyam surpassed the power and position of God because he was able to give her something that even God wasn't at that time--and that was love. The flashback Arnav kept having I doubt is Anjali's wedding with Shyam, it's someone else. I think something more than just her parent's death happened that night which completely shattered Anjali--most likely the cancellation of her marriage. And thus she became hopeless; she had no one and thought no one would think of marrying a girl in such physical condition. So I guess in her gravest time of need Shyam proved to be the only ray of hope. So how can a woman who has literally worshiped her husband for the past three years, even begin believe that he could be the very culprit behind all this? Obviously, we are more sensible than her and know what an idiot Shyam is, but how can she accept that the reason she's breathing could be the very reason for all this? It's because of her blind faith and complete dependence on him (not to mention the evidence was equally as weak')

This is all the product of her weakened and completely dependent nature which has developed in these past years. Up until this point she's okay, I understand her plight. It's when she starts wanting the same type of love and attention from Arnav that Shyam gave her now that he is gone. It's when she starts seeing Khushi as the root cause of all her problems. It's when she clearly turns green at the sight of her brother romancing with a girl, his WIFE for goodness sakes' CVs make it seem like she's completely jealous, and cannot see Chotte with another girl. That's when I begin to think that she indeed is mentally ill. that this is the only justification I have for her recent behavior. Her mental stability is lost, she is not at all in her senses. Her portrayal has been this way--and I have no sympathy for such a character no matter how much Hedge tells me otherwise. Her reaction today man... What was that? She made it seem like it is a sin for Chotte to get intimate with the love of his life--his own WIFE. A love which, he, only a year ago, denied would ever enter his life. And what did she say then? "Chotte Hamesha Khush Raahein... Uski zindagi main koyi aaisa aaye jo in ki dil ke dard ko hamesha ke liye khatam karde" Seriously? Is she the same person? She was right today... things have changed, and along with circumstances, SHE has changed. It all just leads me to think that she indeed has turned mental, and I'm being serious here.

She's truly obsessive..and over the years, she has lost her own ability to judge what is wrong or right. For her, truth only lies in her god-like Shyam Ji. And frankly, when he's not around, she clings to the other most important person who literally is like her oxygen. It's compulsive. It's retrograde. And it's just down-right disgusting to see her reaction when she finds Arnav finally sharing some much-needed happiness with his wife. She's jealous and compulsive. That's it. HOw do CVs expect us to sympathize with such a low-grade character? They cannot keep trying to prove their point in interviews or via Hedge. They have to focus on showing that same justification on screen. I try to sympathize but it's hard because she has such a cringe-worthy conception of her relationship with Arnav--at least, that's what it looks like with all this.

Sorry for my rant. I'm frustrated with her portrayal and it just boils my blood when she's jealous of ArHi's happiness. The only sympathy she has gained from me is because I do believe her to be mentally ill at this point. No sane person would think of aborting a child with scissors, only a sick and mentally unstable being wouldand that's exactly what she's become. She has completely lost sense in what is wrong or right and can only see Khushi as the culprit. She is mental at this point and needs to consult medical help. Her condition and behavior is scary these days. 

~Puja~

Edited by .SublimeSaRun. - 20 July 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOm

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
i am on the verge of honestly losing my interest. if this goes according to our fears, i might just watch the show for loyalty's sake, not out of desire. i have watched it diligently from september and haven't missed a single episode since. but it's just very disappointing. i wanted Anjali to like my Anjali from SLAIAH. that was the image that i had. but oh well...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-lara3110

Go to top