Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Mr.&Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada+Mrs.Anjali S.R?

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
 Ohhh boy...caught trying to have an intimate moment with your wife! *AWKWARD*

Man I was feeling embarrassed for the both of them , but then again I have always told everyone if you want to even be together with your wife...you must do it alone...privately in your own room. 

It is absolutely unacceptable to touch/hug/support/care/love  your wife in the presence of your supposed pregnant clinically depressed sister! Damn those two lovers they should have known better not to show affection right in front of the door!

(Im being sarcastic above...if you didn't already get that)

Is it just me or did anyone else CRINGE and/or get shivers to the way Anjali reacted after she saw them...I mean I totally understand her thinking that Arnav was lying...but I think she could have handled it better.

If I didn't know any better...I swear I would think that Anjali was Arnavs lover and she caught Arnav cheating on her with Khushi.  Just think about it ...imagine someone watching this show for the very FIRST time with no prior knowledge about its content...thats what one would think right?!

That Arnav and Anjali are hate to say it...a couple! Thats what I would think! 
I mean even when Anjali saw Arnav and Khushi cutting the cake! Instead of making into a romantic moment...I was actually creeped out  for a total of two seconds I myself thought they were doing something immoral! O.O 

Anjali has some weird Brother Complex...where I think she secretly wants to Arnav to be her husband...now before you start hating on me...re-read above paragraph. 

Apparently Anjalis fine...when Arnav and Khushi are fighting it out...but she hates it when they are loving each other. * cough* GREEN MONSTER ALERT!* cough 

I think heres what Anjali wants...She wants Arnav to be in love with Khushi, and she wants Khushi to be in love with Arnav. But she doesn't want Arnav to pay any attention to Khushi, and wants all of Arnavs attention to herself. However she wants Khushi to pay attention to Arnav but not too much that Arnav starts paying attention towards Khushi. On top of that she wants Shyam there so he can pay more attention to her, more attention then what shes already receiving from her family.

Got it? Good! 

Now before I get hated upon by people...you should notice I didn't really state that Anjali was doing anything wrong...I just tried to explain to myself...what she was doing! And Im really being sarcastic for a majority of this post..so take a chill pill...If Anjalis into the whole incest thing then good for her! 

As I always say TO EACH HIS OWN! 

Cheers everyone!  Do drop in and comment! Always appreciated! 

Pig  
Theres a pig for your amusement.

Edited by Crazy_1001 - 20 July 2012 at 4:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vit001yashasvi57lovebadhanBonhi_ipkkndErika1IllGetOverIpk--Amy--

vit001 Newbie
vit001
vit001

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
agreedo...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_1001

Sham33rah Senior Member
Sham33rah
Sham33rah

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I TOTALLY AGREE with u!!!! I'd hate to say it but YESSS this is exacty the same feeling n impression that i got...

I mean i got really uncomfortable!!! Dead  anjali jealous of ARSHI??? oufff man... wat more is to come?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairyBonhi_ipkkndCrazy_1001

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sham33rah

I TOTALLY AGREE with u!!!! I'd hate to say it but YESSS this is exacty the same feeling n impression that i got...

I mean i got really uncomfortable!!! Dead  anjali jealous of ARSHI??? oufff man... wat more is to come?

LOL I do realize her anger is totally justified! But I think she could have behaved in a more mature manner...Im guessing for jealousy... :D That should be fun!! 
--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with u...I understand that Anjali is feeling alone now a days...
she needs her brother's attention...she may thought that her Chotey lied to her...
that's all acceptable...
but her reaction was like she just saw her husband trying to kiss someone else...
and what she said in the end...U r in love Chotey...U r changed...
what about her...she even had not asked her chotey once about the kidnapping...
those goons were about to kill her Chotey but all she cares for is her dear Shyam ji...
Is she not changed???She is getting on  my nerves now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairyBonhi_ipkkndCrazy_1001

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amyrocks

Totally agree with u...I understand that Anjali is feeling alone now a days...
she needs her brother's attention...she may thought that her Chotey lied to her...
that's all acceptable...
but her reaction was like she just saw her husband trying to kiss someone else...
and what she said in the end...U r in love Chotey...U r changed...
what about her...she even had not asked her chotey once about the kidnapping...
those goons were about to kill her Chotey but all she cares for is her dear Shyam ji...
Is she not changed???She is getting on  my nerves now...

LOL thats true...she doesn't really take into consideration that he was kidnapped for like3 weeks and almost killed by her husband! And no one in the house seems to care either which is quite odd frankly!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonhi_ipkknd

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top