CVs... lightbulb...???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooltoad

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamkeeli

Technically, no one bothered to talk to Anjali after the shyam incidence. They never clarified or give the reasons behind kicking out shyam. If Anjali was one of my family members, I would not even think of romancing my partner rather focus my attention on Anjali. I bet Mami ji is much better than Arnav who atleast cares about Anjali and worries about her..

yes and no...Smile

yes,              cuz cv's shud hv shown us more scenes where arnav  cares for his di especially after what she tried to do in the hospital... they cud hv handled both the equations in a better way, but then they highlighted khushi's hurt, her b'day and asr's wooing... but may be only so that he now realizes that he has to manage both the relations well, he has to strike a balance... IMO, now he'll realize that if he neglects one, he will make the other unhappy, true for both the ladies... like he hurt khushi and then later he unknowingly hurt Di... so yeah he has to keep them both happy... and obviously its not difficult to keep khushi happy, as she is a sweetheart... and Di is more vulnerable... so DI and then khushi wud do for now...

no,        cuz i don't like mamiji behaving in such an immature, unpleasant way... it has started to irritate me... same mean reactions all the time... its more like she finds reasons or opportunity to bash the sisters than care for anjali or akaash, if u understand what i mean... i think she wud better do it with more sensitivity than making faces and yelling out on the others... look at naniji, i think she shows more genuine care for anjali, is there with her always, talks with her, handles all the situations and members and be nice to khushi and payal... i like her way of handling it all... but then mamiji has always been like that - immature and annoying and yeah sometimes phunny too...

Edited by kooltoad - 20 July 2012 at 4:14pm

ShamrozSays

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vit001

CVs... lightbulb...???

yup buddy... finally the tubelight lights up...Smile
tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I still don't think Anjali's behavior is justified... especially what she said to ArnavConfused
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

today we saw another side of the relation which barun anjali was BANG ON again...what we saw today we never witnessed b4...there was anger frustration misunderstnading pain everything between arnav anjali and barun nd anjali portrayed each nd every emotion flawlessly...ND I M JUS LUVING THIS TIFF BETWEEN ANJALI ND ARNAV...this is a welcum change given the all the time loey dovey scenes...negativity can happn in the most treasured bond as well nd cvs hv portrayed it beautifully...HATS OFF...

so true...

plus what i think is as we heard daljeet said there were so little bro-sis convo in the show post the marriage that the bond has lost its warmth and that's what anjali said today in the episode... i liked the last few minutes a lot... now i think they can hv some lovely scenes between the two... awesome bro-sis pair ever... i like their scenes a lot... :))

i think the cvs wud do better showing more positivity and more strengthening of bonds and warmth... that's what RM and IPK needs now...

Edited by kooltoad - 20 July 2012 at 4:28pm

ShamrozSays

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tptwi

I still don't think Anjali's behavior is justified... especially what she said to ArnavConfused

err... isn't that true... think about it... the last few minutes said it all... Smile
ShamrozSays Goldie
ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kooltoad

Technically, no one bothered to talk to Anjali after the shyam incidence. They never clarified or give the reasons behind kicking out shyam. If Anjali was one of my family members, I would not even think of romancing my partner rather focus my attention on Anjali. I bet Mami ji is much better than Arnav who atleast cares about Anjali and worries about her..

yes and no...Smile

yes,              cuz cv's shud hv shown us more scenes where arnav  cares for his di especially after what she tried to do in the hospital... they cud hv handled both the equations in a better way, but then they highlighted khushi's hurt, her b'day and asr's wooing... but may be only so that he now realizes that he has to manage both the relations well, he has to strike a balance... IMO, now he'll realize that if he neglects one, he will make the other unhappy, true for both the ladies... like he hurt khushi and then later he unknowingly hurt Di... so yeah he has to keep them both happy... and obviously its not difficult to keep khushi happy, as she is a sweetheart... and Di is more vulnerable... so DI and then khushi wud do for now...

no,        cuz i don't like mamiji behaving in such an immature, unpleasant way... it has started to irritate me... same mean reactions all the time... its more like she finds reasons or opportunity to bash the sisters than care for anjali or akaash, if u understand what i mean... i think she wud better do it with more sensitivity than making faces and yelling out on the others... look at naniji, i think she shows more genuine care for anjali, is there with her always, talks with her, handles all the situations and members and be nice to khushi and payal... i like her way of handling it all... but then mamiji has always been like that - immature and annoying and yeah sometimes phunny too...

I 10000% agree with what u r said nowWink
and yes i think audienceAngry have forgottenCry that she was the 1 who was trying to keeep ArHi much closer post marriage!!! when she was quite happyEmbarrassed

kooltoad

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidamritafan

Originally posted by kooltoad

yes and no...Smile

I 10000% agree with what u r said nowWink
and yes i think audienceAngry have forgottenCry that she was the 1 who was trying to keeep ArHi much closer post marriage!!! when she was quite happyEmbarrassed

so tue... "woh anjlai hai kahan???"
pls arnav apni di ko jaldi dhund ke le aao... she is getting lost in her tears and insecurities...
anjali... such a warm, cute, caring, motherly figure, sweetest sister ever... and now all she knows is sadness... shyam why did u do this... pls bring his real face in front of her somebody... pls...

Edited by kooltoad - 20 July 2012 at 4:27pm

ShamrozSays

Go to top