India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Update -- 2/5/05

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Hi friends! Well this is a very interesting episode, just like a suspense-thriller! But sad to say that this is Armaan-less episode!

The episode starts from Jessica-Mallika conversation!

JESSICA'S PLACE

Jessica is smiling: OMG! Malika! You are so clever that you have transferred the total amount of money form kohinoor's account to elsewhere???? You are dangerous too! I must be careful from now on! Hehehe!!!!

Mallika smiles and says: come on Jessica, sweetie! You don't have to be worried about that! You are my friend, after all! I will not do this with you darling!

Jessica: hehehehehe!!!!

Jessica: but tell me, if everything is revealed someday, what will happen?

Mallika: that will not happen, cos that would happen if I left any clue but I have left no clue, you know!!!!

Jesica: really! That's better! But what happened to that money?

Mallika: I have kept it elsewhere, secretly!

Jessica: oh! where have you kept it???

Mallika: come on Jessica! I am not going to tell you that!

Jessica smiles and thinks: okay, don't tell me that now! But one day I will find out where you have kept that money and that day mallika seth, you will repent for telling these secrets to me!!!!

Jessica says: wow!!!! then you have so much money with you now!!! Then my salary should be doubled !!!!

Mallika is flabbergasted!!!!!!!

She controls her self and tries to divert her attention: well, Jessica i am late now, meet you in office!

Jessica: office!

Mallka: yes, I have arranged as ad-film about our coming collection with Jessica bedi as its model!!! So see you there!

Jessica: okay! Bye!

PURAB'S PLACE:

Jessica enters like a Zombie!!!

Purab is sitting there and he is surprised seeing her in that mood: what happened Jassi???

Jassi( looks upset ): Purab! I could not find out where did Mallika kept kohinoor's money secretly! That woman is very clever! She did not tell me that!!

Purab is very happy: what? You have made her confess that she has transferred that money???its wonderful !!!Why are you upset then?it's a great news!!!

Jassi: but, I could not find out where did she keep that money!

Purab(gives her a glass of orange juice): Jassi! Don't be so impatient! Try to be cool and patient! If you do a slight mistake, everything will be ruined in this stage! So be patient!!!

Jassi: but, Purab! I cannot wait anymore! I want to go back to my family!  Want to be with them!!!

CAR

Jessica is in her car! She is upset and unmindful!suddenly her cell rings! She picks it up and says in a very rude voice:who is it? What do you want?

its Nandu!.He says:Jessica its nandu here! Sorry to disturb you! I will call you later!(nandu is embarrassed)

Jessica thinks when she will go back to her own people and when they will behave like her own ones!!!when she will be albe to write everything in her diary!!!!but to prove herself as being Jassi she will require her own original passport which she has left in a shelf in her room!!!!

WALIA-HOUSE:

Billu is telling Bebe and Amrit that it's not fair to stay here till now when they have sold the house to someone else! Jessica enters.

She says: sorry I have entered without your permission!!!!

Billu: this is you house now and you don't need anybody's permission! In fact we have to leave this house as soon as possible!!

Jessica: no no! in fact I have come to tell you that you have to stay here for 3 months more as my panditji has not given me the permission of doing griha--pravesh!

Bebe: I know these pandits of today! They are after money! give him some money and see what happens! He will tell you that you can enter here tomorrow! Trust me!

Jessica: but I always obey what anyone tells me decisively!

Bebe: but one request! Do come here regularly! I know you have nobody close here!!!

Jessica's eyes are becoming teary and she looks sad!

Amrit: why are you looking so tired???

Bebe: you must be tired of working hard! I think you need some rest!

Billu: well, we have a guestroom in  the first-floor, come with me and take some rest!!!

Billu takes her to Jassi's room! And goes away!

Jessica is very very happy to be there! She is almost dancing to be back in her old room!

She is smiling and whispering firmly: no!!! It can't be a guest room!!! Never!!!!!

In the ground floor Nandu comes back murmuring: big people and big words!! Huh!!!!

Bebe asks: what happened???

Nandu: its Jessica!!!

Bebe: what happened to jessica?? She is here and taking rest in Jassi's rooms!!

Nandu: is she angry with me??

Bebe: no, why?

Nandu: nothing, its okay! I am going to meet her!!

Nandu is going upstairs!!!!!

In the room, Jessica is opening Jassi's drawer and brings out Jassi's important documents, including passports!!! And she is bringing out Jassi's old specs with a smiling face!!!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm!!!!

Nandu is watching everything from the  window!!!!

Nandu is surprised and shocked too!!!

He is thinking

why Jessica is seeing Jassi's things and one thing more,

how did she know that Jassi had kept everything in the drawer??? What she is doing with Jassi's specs?????

Meanwhile,Jessica is bringing out  Jassi's diary and touching it with infinite love and tenderness!!!she is trying Jassi's specs in front of the mirror!!!!!!

Nandu is watching and thinking why is she trying Jassi's specs in front of the mirror and what is she doing with the diary???

Is Jessica jassi??
 But how can it be possible??

jessica is so beautiful!! Can anybody's face change so much?????

If she is jassi,why she is hiding from us??

Meanwhile,Jessica is keeping all the documents,the diary and Nandu calls her from behind: Jessica!!!

Jessica is shocked and she is taking out the specs slowly from her eyes and keeping it in her bag: yes Nandu!!!!

Nandu: I want to ask you a question!!!

Jessica: no,at first I want to ask you why did you rang me??

Nandu: nothing serious!!!

Jessica: okay,then! I have some work! I have to go now!bye!

Nandu is undicided what to do now and Jessica is going away quickly!!

Nandu calls from behind: Jassiii!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Jessica looks back in teary eyes!!

Nandu is coming towards her and his eyes are also filled with tears!!!!

Jessica controls herself!

She thinks : noononono!!!dear Nandu,don't call me in my name now!! I have come towards the end of this tunnel and if I am exposed now, everything will be ruined! Forgive me!!

Jessica: what? Jassi? Are you mad? You are remembering your friend so much that you are calling anybody in her name!!!  Look at me, I am Jessica I am not jassi!!!

Nandu says: but,I thought……..

Jessica: well I will meet you later , okay!! Bye!!!

Jessica goes away!

Nadnu is not still convinced!!! He is thinking:if she is not jassi, what was she doing with that diary and why was she trying her specs in front o the mirror?? There is something fishy !!! I must find it out!!( wow! Thanks Nandu! Sounds like a true friend!!!!)

CAR

Jessica opens her diary and sees the password of kohinoor's account!!! She thinks , this is the secret through which I can find out what happened to that money!!!!

GULMOHUR

Mallika is watining for Jessica impatiently!!!

Jessica enters! Mallika:why are you so late Jessica dear? Everyone is ready here for the ad-film !!! let's go now!!

Jessica: But Mallika,I didn't see the dresses yet and I have to approve them!!!!

Mallika ia shocked: but dear! You had approved it!!!

Jessica: Mallika darling! I had approved the collection, but I will have to see the dresses in day-to-day events!!!

Mallika is sweating now: but,every one is ready here, the camera man,the dresser, the makeup man !!!We have spent so much money already for that!!!

Jessica: sorry, that's not my look out!! I can do anything as I wish according to the contract!!!!

Mallika is sinking into a deep sea: why are you doing this to me ?? We were so close friends last night and now you are doing this???

Jessica: I am sorry darling! But I am not joking; I am serious!!!

And one thing more, don't ever think that we have become friends on the basis of only one dinner!!!

Mallika is dead: okay,we are not friends, but at least think about GM and think about me, !!

Jessica: I have nothing to do with that! I am a model and I am concerned with my dresses and looks only!!!!

Mallika pleads:please Jessica!!!!save me!!!

Jessica: okay, I can do it. But not now! I will do it later! Go to your people and tell anything to them! Meanwhile I will take rest in your cabin!!!!!

Mallika is relieved!!!!

She says: okay I am going!! And I am sending a cup of coffee for you also!!!!!

Mallika goes away!!!!

Jessica wastes no time!!!!! She starts searching for the clue!!!! She checks some accounts and there are small amounts of money in those accounts. Then she starts Mallika's computer and goes to internet.she thinks, may be Mallika had stolen kohinoor's password and transferred that money to another account!!! She opens kohinoor's account and sees that there is zero balance in it!

She thinks that she was right!!!!

Suddenly Raj enters to say something to Mallika! Jessica is shocked and quickly she closes the computer!!

Raj sees her and says that although he is always happy to see her btu he becomes more happy whenever he finds her in Mallika's cabin!! It seems that she loves that chair very much!!!

Jessica replies that she loves Gulmohur actually and she sits here because all of them are working for the same GM!!!

Raj offers her to go for Lunch!! But she says, first they should complete the ad-film and then she will go for anything---lunch or dinner!!!

Raj is very happy and he goes back to the shooting-site, where Mallika is very embarrassed thinking what she will tell these people about Jessica!!!! !!!!

Jessica re-opens the computer!!! she discovers an account named J-Walia!!! She is sure that Mallika has created this fake account and the money is here. She tries to open it guessing some passwords but does not succeed!!!

In the mean time, Mallika is becoming impatient and she rings jessica in her cell!!! Jessica sees Mallika's name in her cell !!Suddenly she thinks: oh! I am so ideot!what is the thing which Mallika loves most??its her name!!!

Jessica tries the password, Mallika and it works !!!!!

Jessica sees that the total money is there!!! And she transfers back the whole amount to kohinoor's account with a winning smile!!!!!

……………………………………………

that's all for tonight!!!! Bye!!!!

( sorry folks! I couldn't follow the preview tonight as my cable was disturbing!!!! Can anybody from India post it???)

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updateClapClap
girls_respect Groupbie
girls_respect
girls_respect

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Thanx for the update Rumi :)

ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
thankz 4 da great review rumiClap
ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thank u for a great update rumi that was wonderfulClap
msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rumi for the update.
Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update again rumi
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

wow this is amazing i knew if jassi could find a way to get to malika computer she can easily find out the password that aryan has told malika i knew jassi was to smart for these old creepy people of gm

Go to top