Anjali/characters and this forum; Shall we try?

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Alright, I know I am taking  a HUGE risk posting this. It's like I am Harry and I am going to sacrifice myself to Voldermort but I had to take this step. ðŸ˜†

Now we are all pissed off with Anjali; check. I agree, she pissed me off to the core too, but that is normal. Not all characters will make us happy. Characters will always make us feel different emotions. Anger, love, hatred, shock, pain, everything. Sometimes characters change due to circumstances and that is exactly what happened to Anjali. She was the loving sister, who wanted chote happy, but her married life was stable in her eyes. So she had nothing to worry about, but BAM her glass house broke and her selfish beast came out. That is human nature. We all have some darkness within us we don't know we got, until that certain point. This is Anjali's point. Now if people are saying the story is turning out to be her story then you're correct and wrong. 

When this story began we saw Anjali was a huge part of Arnav's life. In fact they showed Anjali the same amount they're showing her now. The difference is Anjali was loving and awesome back then. She re-uniting Arhi so we were fine with seeing her. Her character made us happy. Now that we see her negatively we don't want to see her at all since she is whiny and such. It's normal, but still we need to understand she is still important. Also we saw how Arnav always said, ''di you're my world.'' It was a hint. That episode showed, eventually there will come a time where Arnav will have to choose. We think it's easy, but guess what, it isn't. Sister vs Wife. 2 people you love. It's hard and Arnav is trying to please both. This track is to show what world exactly he will choose. It has to be shown. Either way, I don't think Anjali will stay like this for long. Once Shyam's truth is properly in front of her eyes she will go back to being the sister she was, except this time she will have a sense of reality. I hope that made it clear

Another thing; not all characters are supposed to make us happy. If all characers made us happy then it will be boring. There has to be that one character we hate passionately, one character we love, one character that can change. It's how it is in the world of stories. People who read books might understand what I am saying. 

Anyways, my rant is done. Not being rude, but I have seen a lot on this forum today so it does get tiring. lol  This is just me trying to show something. That is all. I hope I was being respectful. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah i am trying to control my anger.
omg when shyam gonna come and put some brain reality in anjali's mind
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

yeah i am trying to control my anger.

omg when shyam gonna come and put some brain reality in anjali's mind

Don't worry hon he will :) She won't stay like that for long. 
saavan_lover thumbnail
Let me just say that I have NEVER been so eager to see Shyam back on my screen! I think that explains what I m feeling right now lol 😆
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

Don't worry hon he will :) She won't stay like that for long. 

please shyam come back soon.
when i see positive post about anjali i can control myself
BUT when i watch her in the episode i am FULL on anger
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oye my darling friend what a post
u made my day volderbear hehe loved it finally a proper post *runs to volderbear and hugs her tightly*
shaferoz18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Another thing; not all characters are supposed to make us happy. If all characers made us happy then it will be boring. There has to be that one character we hate passionately, one character we love, one character that can change. It's how it is in the world of stories. People who read books might understand what I am saying".

I totally agree with u on this... There was sometime when we loved Mamiji's character a lot... when she along with Khushi tried to find out the whereabts of Arnav..

Every character will have a phase... character evolution...

molten_lava thumbnail
Yo Volderbear! Keep spreading positivity!😆
-chamkilli- thumbnail
so true about anji she will come out of selfish mode once everything is clear to her
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Originally posted by: molten_lava

Yo Volderbear! Keep spreading positivity!😆

yay another bear 
gummybear i think we are freaking ppl out w/ our bear names lolzz ~chocobear~
yay yeah and keep sharing deewanapan as well