India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

W*F is the word !!!

Swaron79 Groupbie
Swaron79
Swaron79

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Okay for starters I usually don't abuse anyone until and unless someone really gets on my nerves !!!
and take a wild guess who it would be that I and a lot of ppl here are mad at ?? 
I am sure most of you would have guessed it by now... Ta Da... The f**king creatives of D3 !!! Who else could it be Angry 
It's not only my SwaRon that have been ruined, but the whole show somehow these days seems to revolve around Taani and Rey and the others are just shown in background fighting and screaming and doing God knows what else Confused  I mean the creatives seem to be biased towards KAS somehow.. I mean earlier it was always about Krriyansh and now its about Tarey !!
Krriyansh part is still understood as it was Kriya's story that was being shown in the show but Tarey seriously ??Dead
I not only feel bad for TanHa but also the other cast members of D3... They have slaughtered the show and we as D3/SwaRon fans cannot take it anymore !!! 
Since the monsoon "special" episode aired there have numerous posts about the sluggishness in SwaRon track, the Tarey crap but is anyone listening to us fans ???!! 
I don't think so... And here I thought that ppl made television shows for the entertainment of fans Angry
The past few days have been THE WORST EPISODES OF D3 EVER !! I have never been a huge Krriyansh fan but there is definitely no comparison between them and Tarey. Trust me I am not against Vrinda but just the whole Taani being the 'bechari abla nari' character gives me fits !!
And to top it all the character of Rey has been ruined beyond imagination. He was the cool dude of St. Louis and not a f*cking bodyguard of bechari ladki . 
And coming to my favourites Swayam and Sharon... Well Swayam's character was so well written till now that any girl would imagine her life partner to be his beaming reflection.. a perfect gentleman and still a majnu at heart !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Well Sharon was always the diva, a pampered yet caring girl, stylish yet simple at heart.. A girl who always hid her true emotions behind arrogance cause she was afraid she might get hurt if she reveals her inner self. It was only Swayam who could bring the true emotions out of Sharon and leave her speechless in his pure majnu andaaz . Their eyes used to speak a thousand words. You could always tell that her eyes were searching for Swayam whenever he was not around and when he was there infront of her, her world used to stop... everything else seemed blurr. 
And well now Swayam has completely forgotten about his lady love and is concerned only about his bechari behna who btw was not so bechari when she cheated and forged the whole dance cd thing !!! 
Sharon toh is admant on saving Taani from the 'bad bad world ' and is taking the word 'bhabhi' way too seriously if you know what I mean !! She is so sweet these days that if they show more of sweet Sharon I might just end up having Diabetes !!Shocked 
So all in all, CV's most of us watch the show for SwaRon so pls don't ruin the essence of the show by showing us meaningless Tarey scenes. If you are so desperate to show Taani in a relationship why don't you guys pair her with Shivam ?! They would make a ' not so adorable yet bearable' couple... ShiTa !!!!!LOL LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829BlessedfoolHopeleslyInLoveTanuka_TanHaswayamsharonBeulaSwaRonLovenarbhi

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
less swaron scenes...we tolerated...but swayam's butchering untolerable...and i got a big reason to quit this show...we all tired of explaining it ot cv's...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron79Ankithate

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
There is no use of making any posts yaar, No one is there to hear us. They do what they feel like and especially swaron fans have no value in their eyes. Swayam has changed a lot and this is not what is called growing up, for growing up you dont run away from your emotions. Let him help his sister taani but why should be always against sharon OuchI No wonder sharon was relcutant to go into a relationship with swayam. See how he is hurting her. I want the old sharon back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron79

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Have I ever told this?? I wish our gods were like creatives !!! Seriously Taani has just entered st.loius and she gets everything easily.She just thinks about it ...and its already on her way.Like Rey.

Being worried about sister is so normal but that doesn't mean he has to ignore Sharon or not speak to her.Swayam who always wanted her to do what she felt was right is complaining for every little damn thing.Remember when Sharon went to boys locker room and Swayam says you did what you like and you should follow your heart.Where has all that gone???

You reminded me of the times Swayam wooed Sharon in all ways to get her attention.GOD I MISS THEM.

I don't if I'd become diabetic but Sharon certainly has become one.Swayam has BP.Taani has migraine.Rey has a hole in heart.

The entire gang are sleep walking.Geek Palki is running in sleep Ouch

Edited by Sravani...... - 20 July 2012 at 9:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron79

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top