Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Lady: Is this my train..?
Station Master: No, it belongs to the Railway Company..
Lady: Don't try to be funny. I mean to ask if I can take this train to KArAchi..!
Station Master: No Madam, I'm afraid it's too heavy... ;->

🤣🤣🤣

Lady Secretary: Sir,
it's ur wife's call. She wants to kiss U on the phone.

Boss: I am busy. U may take the msg & pass it on to me, later. ;-)
🤣🤣🤣

Boss: im giving u job as a driver. STARTING salary Rs.2000/-, is it ok?
Sardar: U R great sir! Starting salary is o.k. but??
how much is DRIVING salary...? ;->
🤣🤣🤣

A student was asked 2 write a signboard 4 da traffic rules near da college campus
He wrote:
"Drive Carefully! Dont kill the Students,Wait 4 d Teachers" ;->
🤣🤣🤣

A small kid wrote to Santa Clause, "send me a brother". santa wrote back, "send me ur mother".
🤣🤣🤣

Commerce professor asks the student: what is the most important source of finance for starting business?

Student: "Father in law".
🤣🤣🤣

Wife:Can u explain to me how this lipstick got on ur collar? Hubby:No, I really can't,I definitely remember that I took my shirt off...
🤣🤣🤣
Two friends Billooo & Tillooo went to school for appearing in English exam (7th standard). They had crammed an essay of "MY BEST FRIEND". But unfortunately, in the question-paper it was written ... write an essay on "MY FATHER? in just 30-45 words .So Billooo was utterly confused & nervous ...what to do!!! Tillooo gave an idea . . . . Just write the essay My best friend & just keep on replacing the word friend with the father... So this was how Billooo & Tillooo wrote the essay "MY FATHER"...Fathers & fathers are everywhere, but good fathers are very rare. I have so many fathers, but my best father is pyarelal. He is my neighbour. He often comes to my home & my mother likes him very much.
🤣🤣🤣
Gal: Do u have any sentimental love cards?
Shopkeeper: How about this card, it says 'To the only boy I ever loved'
Gal: Great! I want 10 of them
🤣🤣🤣
One day Santas Girlfriend asks him, Darling, on our Engagement will you give me a RING?Santa:Ya sure, Give me ur Telephone No.🤣🤣🤣