India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Surviving in RM

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Khushi and payal should get pregnant ASAP and start popping pills like anjili bcz apparently this is the only way to survive in that mad house with a bit of dignity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmgi

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
they should leave them alone with their respective husbands for them to get pregnant na?Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasminsandrilacall4angelapriyankaafarheen75

arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Lol! I think they should just leave. It's no use living in a house where they treat you like dirt. I want khushi to leave and then arnav will explain the truth to his idiot family that serves Anjali on hand and foot..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankaa

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi1

Lol! I think they should just leave. It's no use living in a house where they treat you like dirt. I want khushi to leave and then arnav will explain the truth to his idiot family that serves Anjali on hand and foot..

I want both of them to leave bcz they both r very good brothers but pathetic husbands bcz a husband who can't get their wives respected in their house r the worse kinds.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index